PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought: Expanding out of the grasses

ItsTime
10-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Food For Thought: Expanding out of the grasses

We are now beyond a grassroots movement. We have left those woods thanks to many of us here! And who are we? We are an eclectic are group of people that cross race, gender and ideologies that hear the bell of freedom ringing in Ron Paul’s speeches. Where do we go from here?

1) Keep informing people of that freedom message.
Never being argumentative. Always showing the love that Ron Paul has for each and American.

2) Realize what is working that relates to the general public.
Stop truthing to your everyday American and dare I say on this forum and other forums where you say you are a Ron Paul supporter? Not because I want to hinder you free speech but because I know there will be 4 years of that after Paul is elected.
Keep handing out slim jims, keep the fly overs, keep the positive ads running.

3) IGNORE the bad press online that we WILL GET.
That comes with being top tier! Get use to it, there’s a lot more to come. I suggest not posting random bad blog posts about Paul here. F them. Why should we give them the traffic? Give the traffic to those who hear Paul’s message of freedom and spread it. We are way past the online polls that exclude Paul WHO CARES? Don’t visit that damn site.

4) Donate to Ron Paul before you do any chip in outside of NH.
We need to max out before we start donating to Pacs. (Unless it’s a small amount)

These are just some random thoughts. Lets not F ourselves now. We are rolling and THIS FORUM WILL BE ON THE FRONT LINE. Remember that every time you post. BIG BROTHER IS HERE. Lets not let them take one line out of context and use it against us because you all know Ron Paul is the only one speaking truth. The rest well……

WE ARE KNOCKING ON THE DOORS OF RUDY AND MITT NOW…. Lets be wise to how we knock.