PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] WE TEXANS - 19 Days Till Victory! Glenn Beck & Blowback!

purplechoe
02-12-2010, 05:45 PM
YouTube - WE TEXANS - 19 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfvFQFnKg)

malkusm
02-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Awesome video! Spread it around! :D

brandon
02-12-2010, 05:58 PM
This is excellent. I have a feeling I'm going to be making a drunk donation later tonight. :)

malkusm
02-12-2010, 05:59 PM
This is excellent. I have a feeling I'm going to be making a drunk donation later tonight. :)

You better start drinking, then ;)

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Look at the sympathetic responses to Medina's predicament. If this attitude is pervasive among the GOP electorate in Texas, Beck's shenanigans will backfire beyond belief.

Indirectly, Glenn Beck ridiculed and mocked many Texans through his rude and unprofessional attack on Debra Medina. I feel the backlash against Beck is just beginning. ;)

brandon
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
You better start drinking, then ;)

Gotta pace myself. My friend's band is playing a show at 11 tonight. :D

Captain America
02-12-2010, 06:02 PM
down with the Brown Shirt Beck

malkusm
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Look at the sympathetic responses to Medina's predicament. If this attitude is pervasive among the GOP electorate in Texas, Beck's shenanigans will backfire beyond belief.

Indirectly, Glenn Beck ridiculed and mocked many Texans by his rude and unprofessional attack on Debra Medina. I feel the backlash against Beck is just beginning. ;)

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS OBVIOUS SARCASM INTENDED TO PARODY THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

WAIT....What if Glenn Beck purposely railroaded Debra Medina, knowing that it would backfire and boost Medina to even higher numbers, thereby getting a true liberty candidate into a highly influential office?!

:eek: :eek: Glenn Beck is a saint!!!!!

WARNING: THIS HAS BEEN SARCASM INTENDED TO PARODY THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

dannno
02-12-2010, 06:08 PM
My mom is a Glenn Beck supporter. She's gone to see him speak live before and didn't understand why I was so distrustful of him, despite the things he has done to Ron Paul.

I sent her the interview and some of this blowback material and this was her response:

He deserved it. What was he thinking?
Good for her [Debra Medina]!

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 06:08 PM
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS OBVIOUS SARCASM INTENDED TO PARODY THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

WAIT....What if Glenn Beck purposely railroaded Debra Medina, knowing that it would backfire and boost Medina to even higher numbers, thereby getting a true liberty candidate into a highly influential office?!

I'm sure some Beck fan(atics) will attempt to justify Beck's "saintly" behavior as an act of "genius" instead of stupidity. ;)

loveshiscountry
02-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Nice vid

She is very impressive.

dannno
02-12-2010, 06:10 PM

I sent Glenn Beck an email thanking him with this exact same line of logic yesterday, using her increase in campaign contributions as justification.

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 06:11 PM
My mom is a Glenn Beck supporter. She's gone to see him speak live before and didn't understand why I was so distrustful of him, despite the things he has done to Ron Paul.

I sent her the interview and some of this blowback material and this was her response:

Beck thinking? :)

Nate-ForLiberty
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A PARODY OF TAKING A POST OUT OF CONTEXT.

wait....what if glenn beck purposely railroaded debra medina, knowing that it would backfire and boost medina to even higher numbers, thereby getting a true liberty candidate into a highly influential office?!

:eek: :eek: glenn beck is a saint!!!!!

that is so f*$%ing stupid. get out of here you troll!

WARNING: THIS HAS BEEN A PARODY OF TAKING POSTS OUT OF CONTEXT. PLEASE RESUME NORMAL POSTING.

John Taylor
YouTube - WE TEXANS - 19 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfvFQFnKg)

Damned straight, this old Arizonan is making a donation.

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 06:12 PM

"He deserved it. What was he thinking?
Good for her [Debra Medina]! "

Beck thinking? :)

malkusm
02-12-2010, 06:27 PM
:D
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A PARODY OF TAKING A POST OUT OF CONTEXT.

that is so f*$%ing stupid. get out of here you troll!

WARNING: THIS HAS BEEN A PARODY OF TAKING POSTS OUT OF CONTEXT. PLEASE RESUME NORMAL POSTING.

Hahahahahahaha

This had me laughing for a solid 2 minutes straight....Touche, sir :D

rprprs
02-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Great video. Bravo Debra and kudos to all her steadfast supporters.

AParadigmShift
02-12-2010, 06:54 PM

A drunk donation?

I've a feelin' that's gonna set your bank account back a few. . .

Now, bottoms up!

:D