PDA

View Full Version : During the Beck/Medina interview....

wgadget
02-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Didn't I hear Beck and his sidekick giggling and mocking about "another politician who had some crazy ideas," or something to that effect? They went on and on, but never mentioned who it was they were talking about. I was waiting for them to say "Ron Paul," but they never did.

Did anyone else hear this, or am I just imagining things?

specsaregood
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Didn't I hear Beck and his sidekick giggling and mocking about "another politician who had some crazy ideas," or something to that effect? They went on and on, but never mentioned who it was they were talking about. I was waiting for them to say "Ron Paul," but they never did.

Did anyone else hear this, or am I just imagining things?

Yes but they weren't referring to RP, they were referring to Hitler. That's right, they were comparing Medina to Hitler.

wgadget
02-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Yes but they weren't referring to RP, they were referring to Hitler. That's right, they were comparing Medina to Hitler.

Are you sure? I guess it's possible, but that's WAY off the charts.

Geez. Glenn expects people to take him seriously with comments like that???

specsaregood
02-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Are you sure? I guess it's possible, but that's WAY off the charts.

Geez. Glenn expects people to take him seriously with comments like that???

I'm pretty sure, considering he eventually followed it up with, "some good ideas, except for that killing millions of jews idea". Not much room for misinterpretation there. Of course a while later he then started comparing Medina to a communist. So basically a grab-bag of insulting comparisons.

Bruno
02-12-2010, 05:20 PM
hit job written all over it

dannno
02-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Ya, that was in reference to Hitler and it was absolutely insane.

TruckinMike
02-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Heck... if you want to make real comparisons then Beck = Joseph Goebbels

German Nazi Party member Joseph Goebbels became Adolf Hitler's propaganda minister in 1933, which gave him power over all German radio, press, cinema, and theater.

We are now pretty much paralleling Hitlers footsteps -- in the social engineering / government authoritarianism kind of way. And where is Glenn Beck? Thats right, protecting the establishment elite.

TMike

IPSecure
02-12-2010, 05:28 PM
During the Beck/Medina interview....

Beck cut his audio to her! (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/125034#comment-1342090)

Submitted by Joη (http://www.dailypaul.com/user/15029) on Fri, 02/12/2010

"Feb. 12 Update: This is a comment (http://www.journal-post.com/2010/02/11/3111/rumor-glenn-beck-sets-debra-medina-up/) from a Medina supporter on Facebook:
Spoke to a campaign manager yesterday. Debra couldn’t hear Beck. They turned the audio off. That’s why she appears to continue to talk. They removed a critical component to human communication. The ability to respond to others talking to you."

Linky (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/125034#comment-1342090)

wgadget
02-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Hmmm...Sounds a little like the time during the 2008 debates when they cut Ron Paul's mike off, and he was straining to hear. I'm sure the point was to make him look old and decrepit.

erowe1
02-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, it was definitely about Hitler. They were saying something like Medina's good ideas shouldn't count because that anonymous leader also had good ideas. They didn't get much into what those good ideas were, but the one I recall them mentioning was his support for a major highway project (i.e. the Autobahn).

The big points I gathered from Beck about his own view of government in that diatribe were that he thinks Hitler did some pretty good things, including the Autobahn; he thinks the government is not evil; and he thinks property taxes are not an important issue.

Romulus
02-12-2010, 07:05 PM

Yeah.. a couldn't believe what I'm hearing.. how is this guy in business I thought?

wgadget
02-12-2010, 07:20 PM
So, let me get this straight...

While Debra couldn't hear him, Glenn Beck was comparing her to Adolph Hitler.

One would think such babblings would be grounds for a lawsuit of some kind...slander maybe?