PDA

View Full Version : We Are At War!

sifupaul
06-06-2007, 01:59 PM
I hope all of us realize exactly what's going on here. The media has and continues to do everything in their power to censor Ron Paul while at the same time promoting their pre-selected "frontrunners".

This is not America anymore, this is a takeover and perversion of everything that this country's supposed to stand for. I am fed up to the point that's hard to put into words. Young men and women are dying every day in Iraq for so-called "freedom" and at the same time right here in this country there's this Nazi / Facist crap going on in the highest levels of government. And if you think the terms "Nazi & Facist" are extreme then I earnestly suggest you take another inventory of our situation.

Ron Paul has said himself that the we, the U.S., is in serious danger of a dictatorship; We are 1 scare away from that right now.

So again, the magic question, the only question is "what are you going to do?" We have to first be aware of what's at stake. Think about our children and what they are facing if WE don't put an end to this. If not us, then WHO? If not now, then WHEN? Things are drastically coming to a head.

Part of what it is to be a conscious and aware human being is to understand the forces that surround you 360 degrees. So I'll leave you with some words of enCOURAGEment...

"I swear upon the altar of God, eternal hostility to every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness ;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. - Ephesians 6: 11-16

Rudolph Giuliani
06-06-2007, 02:01 PM
So be it...JEDI...

UtahApocalypse
06-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Last night after the debates it apears that we lost the freedom of press :(

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Reporter_Arrested_on_Orders_of_Giuliani_Press_Secr etary

One of the most important freedoms. Yes, I think we are at war. Ron Paul is the hope. I think we need to start thinking about the reality of standing up for America, even if Ron Paul ends up out of the running for president.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm with you, Paul. We all have to get busy!!!!!!!!!!

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Look at this article about CNN deleting comments about Ron Paul!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/MUST_SEE_CNN_Pulls_Post_GOP_Debate_Poll_But_I_Save d_It_First

slantedview
06-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Time to send in some more $ !

Delivered4000
06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
I think there is much at stake in 2008. Whatever happens will be pivotal change, let's do what we can guys.