PDA

View Full Version : FOX news says Medina is DONE....

Dojo
02-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Like TA TA .... Bye Bye , according to them she blew it. She's done, move on...

We now have labels designed to deflect any rational conversation on climate change, the holocaust, and now 911.............. Clever.

The "truther"stance is officially now the neocon lithmus test, expect it to flourish.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-12-2010, 06:59 AM
This is the big problem right now. All the media headlines like she destroyed herself, self-destructed, is done, etc. are trying to make a self-fulling prophecy and tell people what to think about the incident. Same crap they pulled on Ron Paul over the newsletters.

itshappening
02-12-2010, 07:04 AM
prove them wrong then

nayjevin
02-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Thing is, Debra is having success because people are starting to see through MSM and FOX's lies. I would say whatever FOX says badly about her will hurt FOX more than it hurts her. Look what it's done to her base.

moostraks
02-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Starve the beast...we need to keep pushing alternate media sources so people break the chains that bind them. Most are only awake far enough to know something is wrong but still think the msm tells facts and isn't legally viewed as an entertainment source so they have not responsibility to report the truth....

Immortal Technique
02-12-2010, 08:08 AM
One big coordinated attack :P

catdd
02-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Just think of the damage we could do if we boycott them.

ctiger2
02-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Thing is, Debra is having success because people are starting to see through MSM and FOX's lies. I would say whatever FOX says badly about her will hurt FOX more than it hurts her. Look what it's done to her base.

Exactly! Who gives a shit what FOX news says. We don't need them to think for us.

klamath
02-12-2010, 08:56 AM

Meatwasp
02-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Texans are pretty savy. I don't think that will hurt her.

catdd
02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
It is all up to the people of Texas. I am not making any predictions. There might be one or two more polls before the election but the election will tell the story.

Besides donations, I wish there was something big we could do before time runs out.

tmosley
02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Besides donations, I wish there was something big we could do before time runs out.

Go door to door.

JP2010
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Go door to door.
This.

Going door to door is the most effective way to get out the vote.

erowe1
02-12-2010, 10:38 AM
This is the big problem right now. All the media headlines like she destroyed herself, self-destructed, is done, etc. are trying to make a self-fulling prophecy and tell people what to think about the incident. Same crap they pulled on Ron Paul over the newsletters.

I've noticed that too. And often they outright misquote her in their saying those things.

Liberty Star
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Fox had also said Iraq had WMDs and Iraq war will make oil cheaper and US economy stronger.

What else would you expect from neocon spin artists at Faux views.

This will be a non event in the end.

mello
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
What are her poll numbers at currently?

angelatc
02-12-2010, 11:02 AM
The "truther"stance is officially now the neocon lithmus test, expect it to flourish.

In case you thought you were making a joke: a-gop-pollution-test (http://michellemalkin.com/2010/02/11/a-gop-pollution-test/)

It makes me ill. She was more than happy to sing the praises of Scott Brown. He's far more of a pollution than Medina will ever be.

klamath
02-12-2010, 11:02 AM

catdd
02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
She needs a push.

erowe1
02-12-2010, 11:05 AM
I believe PPP had her at only 4% below KBH at 24%

Huh? From when? There's no way there's already a poll out from after her Beck appearance. And the last one before it had Medina at 24%.

CapitalistRadical
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM

It's like Howard Dean's scream. The media is disgusting like this.

fisharmor
02-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Lest we forget...

YouTube - Taking a trip down Memory Lane- Post GOP Debate coverage Fox News Style Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_n1BFKhk8)

klamath
02-12-2010, 11:07 AM

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Like TA TA .... Bye Bye , accorrding to them she blew it. She's done, move on...

We now have labels designed to deflect any rational conversation on climate change, the holocaust, and now 911.............. Clever.

Let's rephrase their remark. FOX hopes Medina is done. ;)

jsu718
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Yes, how dare she say that people should look for more information and not 100% trust the official government story.

This will not hurt her in Texas.

Koz
02-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I spoke to a couple of people in Texas this morning for business purposes and asked them about the Tx Gov. race to see what thier take was. Both were leaning towards Medina before they heard about the interview on the news last night, now both are voting for Perry.

With little in the way of funds, Debra had to run a mistake free campaign and hope for some help somewhere along the line. I think this was too big of a fuckup with too little time left. Just my opinion, hope I am wrong.

johnrocks
02-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Like it or not, the ones in power make the rules and even mentioning 9-11, political candidates best have a short reply to reply to 9-11 truther question, it should always start with NO!

erowe1
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
That is why I said "had". As far as I know there has been no polls after the interview.

So then why mention some ancient poll where she had 4%, and not the more recent ones where she was up to 8, then 12, then 16, then 24%?

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Fox News is my favorite tabloid.

klamath
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM

klamath
02-12-2010, 11:21 AM

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
I spoke to a couple of people in Texas this morning for business purposes and asked them about the Tx Gov. race to see what thier take was. Both were leaning towards Medina before they heard about the interview on the news last night, now both are voting for Perry.

With little in the way of funds, Debra had to run a mistake free campaign and hope for some help somewhere along the line. I think this was too big of a fuckup with too little time left. Just my opinion, hope I am wrong.

Did they hear the ACTUAL interview, and read her ACTUAL response? The response to people talking about this should be to direct them to the interview itself, and to the website where her statement is posted. If they expess interest in finding out exactly what she said (instead of listening to the news about it), then it's a golden chance to point out that this is exactly what she was advocating: doing one's own questioning rather than accepting every official story. The ability to question is a big deal if a society's going to be even remotely free.

klamath
02-12-2010, 11:26 AM

nayjevin
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM

I talked to some fox news bosses. I asked them what their take on Glenn Beck is, they said before this interview they loved him! but after this interview he might be fired.

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 12:07 PM
I wouldn't direct them to the interview but her statement afterwards. Her answer from either side of the debate was weak. She stated in the radio interview afterwards she misheard the question and thought it was about the right to question the government.

While I do not like the actual interview, without listening to it, someone could say her statement *contradicts* what she said on the show. In other words, "oh she says that now, but I heard that on the show she was blaming 9/11 on Geedubyabush!"

Stary Hickory
02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Relax they if they try to overexagerate the importance of this it will end up garnering her support if it's perceived as unfair.

catdd
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
It would help her if lefties did it, but...

haaaylee
02-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I talked to some fox news bosses. I asked them what their take on Glenn Beck is, they said before this interview they loved him! but after this interview he might be fired.

For real? You know people at FOX?

Southron
02-12-2010, 08:55 PM
"Rifleman says Fox News is Done"

Seriously, if she does lose, be the first to remind those Perry voters what they could have had the next time he rapes them.

TruckinMike
02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Here is what I say to FAUX News...

Remember RON PAUL!... Remember DEBRA MEDINA!

Lets Rally Texans...

Remember the Alamo, Remember Goliad!

http://www.tamu.edu/ccbn/dewitt/adp/resources/images/bloodyarm.jpg Dimmit's Goliad Flag

...for those of you not from Texas, "Remember Goliad, Remember the Alamo"... was the rallying chant of Texans prior and during the battle of San Jacinto. You know what happened at the Alamo. And in Goliad, Santa Ana captured the mission and executed some 300 + Texans in cold blood. Last quotes of some murdered men ---

....."Boys, they are going to kill us---die with your faces to them, like men!"

......two other young men, flourishing their caps over their heads they shouted at the top of their voices: "Hurra for Texas!"

--some words from Capt. Jack Shackelford, Survivor of the Massacre,
Can Texas cease to cherish the memory of those, whose dying words gave a pledge of their devotion to her cause?

and from wiki...

The Battle of San Jacinto, fought on April 21, 1836, in present-day Harris County, Texas, was the decisive battle of the Texas Revolution. Led by General Sam Houston, the Texas Army engaged and defeated General Antonio López de Santa Anna's Mexican forces in a fight that lasted just eighteen minutes. About 700 of the Mexican soldiers were killed and 730 captured, while only nine Texans died.[2]

Lets stick it to those SOB'S at FAUX!!! If Sam Houston and his boys can take out 700 mexican soldiers in 18 minutes, then we shouldn't have a problem with the Faux scum!!

"Hurra for Texas!"

TMike:D

catdd
02-13-2010, 08:01 AM
How is the Tea Party down in Texas responding to all this?
They need to come out strong in support of Medina and against GB.

Dojo
02-13-2010, 09:23 AM

LIKE THIS

YouTube - WE TEXANS - 19 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfvFQFnKg)

Liberty Star
02-13-2010, 09:27 AM
It's more like that war monger pimp Beck is done.

DM will probably end up with more money and bigger support thanks to these attacks and manufactured faux controversy.

pacelli
02-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Just think of the damage we could do if we boycott them.

I thought we've been boycotting them since 2007.

ChaosControl
02-13-2010, 09:29 AM
All a setup because they knew she was gaining and was in a position to possibly win. The neocon filth will do everything to destroy an actual conservative since they know their election would be the neocon's demise.

catdd
02-13-2010, 09:37 AM

I had my cable shut off just after the election and only use the tv for watching cd movies. But it seems that most RPers haven't broken the addiction.
The entire liberty movement would do serious damage if they decided to.

TruckinMike
02-13-2010, 10:18 AM

DM will probably end up with more money and bigger support thanks to these attacks and manufactured faux controversy.

BECK is DONE!!

Right On!

TMike

A. Havnes
02-13-2010, 10:43 AM
I'm afraid of the people who call anyone with questions a "truther" and automatically change their vote. I've heard of a few people, thankfully none of them Texans, say that they will not vote for a nutjob.

Why is it that you cannot question the government? In my opinion, a true patriot is one who defends Liberty and the Constitution, not one who defends government simply because its your government. If the government is doing wrong, it is not treason to call them out. It is our duty as Americans to question what our government does or say. That's what the Founding Fathers wanted! To write people off because they ask questions is just wrong. I'm not decided on the whole "truther" issue, but you can't deny someone your vote because they're asking questions!

fedup100
02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
When will we realize that the controlled media must be undone. There is the front in this fight, they must be stopped.

YouTube - V for Vendetta Televised Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ty3b4EBMg)

CoreyBowen999
02-13-2010, 11:26 AM

Medina is coming to my town today and is speaking in front of our local teaparty group. I will be posting a thread with a video and a synopsis of her greeting :)

LibertyEagle
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Woot for Corey!!

Tell her we still love her and to give 'em hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dojo
02-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Woot for Corey!!

Tell her we still love her and to give 'em hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not just Texans, tell her she has support from all over the country! Looking forward to the video.

HOLLYWOOD
02-13-2010, 01:11 PM

Everyone watch this video of CEO/ President of FOX NEWS, Roger Ailes on ABC's THIS WEEK. This is who control Glen Beck and his paychecks.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/roger-ailes-on-this-week-9715414

Some key points by Ailes:

"I was at the Obama XMAS party..."

"We have dialog with the White House everyday..."

"The only Presidential Power, is the Power to Persuade the People..."

"I'm NOT in politics... I'm in Ratings"

"Jobs is the SECOND Issue in my View... Safety and sovereignty is first..."

Roger Ailes pushes the Global War movement

Ailes even enlightens the false public dichotomy in the Reagan/Tip O'neal scenario.

"

TruckinMike
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm afraid of the people who call anyone with questions a "truther" and automatically change their vote. I've heard of a few people, thankfully none of them Texans, say that they will not vote for a nutjob.

Why is it that you cannot question the government? In my opinion, a true patriot is one who defends Liberty and the Constitution, not one who defends government simply because its your government. If the government is doing wrong, it is not treason to call them out. It is our duty as Americans to question what our government does or say. That's what the Founding Fathers wanted! To write people off because they ask questions is just wrong. I'm not decided on the whole "truther" issue, but you can't deny someone your vote because they're asking questions!

The NAZIs did this to the "Jew Lovers" of NAZI Germany/Austria. Joseph Goebbels propagandized, er, conditioned the masses to respond to anyone that may ask questions of the NAZIs relating to the Jew hatred in the same way that the neo-cons have conditioned conservatives to emotionally react to anyone questioning 911.

I beleive that the brainwashed neo-con's are capable of the same atrocities on a people as the brainwashed NAZI's were. However, I won't blame them, my anger towards this type of evil is directed towards the handlers more than the enforcers. IE Hitler, Goebbels, etc.

or in our case... http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:WlEKsCfOBiZwCM:http://jasmynecannick.typepad.com/jasmynecannickcom/images/2007/10/29/swastika.pngBeck, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Levin

TMike

Endgame
02-13-2010, 02:16 PM
The NAZIs did this to the "Jew Lovers" of NAZI Germany/Austria. Joseph Goebbels propagandized, er, conditioned the masses to respond to anyone that may ask questions of the NAZIs relating to the Jew hatred in the same way that the neo-cons have conditioned conservatives to emotionally react to anyone questioning 911.

I beleive that the brainwashed neo-con's are capable of the same atrocities on a people as the brainwashed NAZI's were. Place a 911 Truther beside a ditch and tell some psyched-up neo-con LEO to blow his brains out --- and he would. However, I won't blame them, my anger towards this type of evil is directed towards the handlers more than the enforcers. IE Hitler, Goebbels, etc.

or in our case... http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:WlEKsCfOBiZwCM:http://jasmynecannick.typepad.com/jasmynecannickcom/images/2007/10/29/swastika.pngBeck, Hannity, Limbaugh, and Levin

TMike

Good point, but Godwin's law, seriously.

TruckinMike
02-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes. And you're right, My point was good.
Thanks,

TMike

nayjevin
02-13-2010, 04:01 PM
For real? You know people at FOX?

/satire

angelatc
02-13-2010, 04:04 PM

I have. The hubby will occasionally turn on Fox News but I absolutely refuse to watch anything on that channel.

Flash
02-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Fox had also said Iraq had WMDs and Iraq war will make oil cheaper and US economy stronger.

What else would you expect from neocon spin artists at Faux views.

This will be a non event in the end.

I agree. Hopefully a poll comes out next week showing her ahead. Even if it is by 1 or 2% it will prove none of their tactics worked.