PDA

View Full Version : Bipartisanship

NoHero
02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I've sort of notice d we like to stick with the right/conservative side of the false paradigm with our media scrutiny. May I suggest we start directing our slew of emails of critiques toward the likes of Olbermann, Maddow, and even Jon Stewert in regard to the Obama administration's violation of basic civil liberties? e.g. wanting to reauthorize the PATRIOT Act and DOJ claims of no privacy for cellphone users... not to mention the obvious push for a pre-emptive strike on Iran. Thoughts?

NoHero
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Burp

fisharmor
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
If we were trying to take over the Democrat party, I'd agree with you.

NoHero
02-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Are we not fighting for civil liberties? Not everyone left leaning is a dem or stupid. Personal freedoms are being corroded and many liberals are pissed too. This isnt about getting canidates elected, its about getting the info out so others will get pissed and maybe policy can be changed.

YumYum
02-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Our battle is with the neocons. They are attacking us and trying to break up our movement because we are against Empire building and war mongering. They could succeed if some people in this movement keep thinking that neo-con sociopaths like Beck and Palin will come around to our way of thinking. Actually, I have more success talking to liberal Democrats right now than nut case neocons. We have a lot more in common on Foreign Policy with liberals than neo-cons.