PDA

View Full Version : Medina is on fire! $50,000 raised since Beck attack!

sofia
02-11-2010, 08:10 PM
she was at $597,000 this morning before that neo-con piece of filth and his ***** sidekicks ambushed her....now she's in the $640,000's!

have a look!...

I gave $50 earlier.

http://www.medinafortexas.com/

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
But omg guys! Her expressing a view on which the majority of americans agree with is so wrong

xd9fan
02-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Fuck beck

Glenn is ANYBODY running as a truther....really dipshit???

do you ask hutch or perry???? really???

the neocon came out.......

haaaylee
02-11-2010, 08:34 PM
whoa! awesome. this may actually turn out to help us. and make Beck look bad. win-win!

Bergie Bergeron
02-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Pledge for the moneybomb !

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=302586738585&ref=ts

http://www.medinamoneybomb.com/

rprprs
02-11-2010, 08:38 PM
she was at $597,000 this morning before that neo-con piece of filth and his ***** sidekicks ambushed her....now she's in the $640,000's!

have a look!...

I gave $50 earlier.

http://www.medinafortexas.com/

I'm gonna match you right now. And I'll be donating again on the 15th.

rprprs
02-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Thank you,
Medina for Texas

==============================
Date: 2/11/2010
Amount: 50.00
Type: Single
Transaction ID: 0d5cc267a369402da6ccf4f624b46214

rp08orbust
02-11-2010, 08:47 PM
she was at $597,000 this morning before that neo-con piece of filth and his ***** sidekicks ambushed her....now she's in the $640,000's

Are you sure there weren't some offline donations added to the total?

kahless
02-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Putting 9/11 question aside which btw I thought she handled well I thought she did a great job in this interview. So much so if I was from Texas I would be be contributing to her campaign. That interview made me wish she was running here in NY.

sofia
02-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm gonna match you right now. And I'll be donating again on the 15th.

Texas hold em eh?

i see your matching $50....and I raise you $17.76

On behalf of Medina for Texas, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of $17.76.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission. We encourage you to ask your friends to donate at https://secure.piryx.com/donate/g79TEURR/medinafortexas/. A receipt of your donation is included with this email. Thank you, Medina for Texas ==============================Date: 2/11/2010Amount: 17.76
Type: SingleTransaction ID: d8ed9ac9201246debaaac95a10da18b3Paid by Credit Card (Visa): ************4127

TonySutton
02-11-2010, 08:54 PM
and his ***** sidekicks ambushed her....

he has odd sidekicks?

sofia
02-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Putting 9/11 question aside which btw I thought she handled well I thought she did a great job in this interview. So much so if I was from Texas I would be be contributing to her campaign. That interview made me wish she was running here in NY.

you dont have to live in Texas to donate.

Any American citizen can.

dannno
02-11-2010, 08:55 PM

BS nice try :D

sofia
02-11-2010, 08:56 PM

i dont know...but Beck pissed off a lot of people today and his audience is HUGE

Vessol
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
he has odd sidekicks?

Yeah he does, very odd.

rprprs
02-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Texas hold em eh?

i see your matching $50....and I raise you $17.76

On behalf of Medina for Texas, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of $17.76.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission. We encourage you to ask your friends to donate at https://secure.piryx.com/donate/g79TEURR/medinafortexas/. A receipt of your donation is included with this email. Thank you, Medina for Texas ==============================Date: 2/11/2010Amount: 17.76
Type: SingleTransaction ID: d8ed9ac9201246debaaac95a10da18b3Paid by Credit Card (Visa): ************4127

HA! You don't know who you're messin' with, buddy! :p

Thank you,
Medina for Texas

Date: 2/11/2010
Amount: 25.00
Transaction ID: 790217e57bac49eea70067804908d978

ctiger2
02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Your donation has been successfully processed. You will receive an email receipt with your confirmation. Please note that this donation will appear on your bank account or credit card statement as "PIRYX, INC."

InterestedParticipant
02-11-2010, 09:44 PM
i dont know...but Beck pissed off a lot of people today and his audience is HUGE
I'm not following this issue closely, and I don't know any backstory on Medina, but is there any way that the Beck incident was a setup? Is that hypothesis supportable?

Flash
02-11-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm not following this issue closely, and I don't know any backstory on Medina, but is there any way that the Beck incident was a setup? Is that hypothesis supportable?

Its basically confirmed at this point. Listen to this interview:

Medina claims Beck may have edited the interview:
YouTube - Debra Medina on KLIF 570 Pt.1 Feb. 11th, 2010. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSyL6APEPtk)

Lew Rockwell: Perry was prepared for this (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/50178.html)

And Glenn Beck listeners are claiming Beck was saying on the show earlier he had a one-on-one chat with Perry about something.

angelatc
02-11-2010, 09:49 PM
In another thread, a forum member who has run for office said he once put out a robo call in less than 10 minutes to fend off an attack. I trust him implicitly, and therefore think that Rockwell's point is moot.

muzzled dogg
02-11-2010, 09:52 PM
this whole fiasco is becoming a call to arms

i can't wait til alex jones mentions this shit. his conspiracy theory soldiers will empty their wallets

AParadigmShift
02-11-2010, 09:56 PM

Say WHAT?

Maybe there really is no such thing as bad publicity. . .

:D

Number19
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Are you sure there weren't some offline donations added to the total?Probably true, but more telling is that between 7:30 and 10:00 PM she raised $3,814. That's about $1500 an hour. Over the past couple of days, when I've paid attention, she's been averaging about $1K per hour.

nayjevin
02-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Here's the big one though:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=302586738585&ref=ts

http://www.medinamoneybomb.com/

Blowback:

Moneybomb Feb 15th, after EVERYBODY's heard about the Glenn Beck hatchet job.

rprprs
02-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Here's the big one though:

Blowback:

Moneybomb Feb 15th, after EVERYBODY's heard about the Glenn Beck hatchet job.

It should be renamed THE BECK BLOWBACK BOMB.

lx43
02-11-2010, 10:52 PM
I hope she raises a million. :)

nayjevin
02-11-2010, 11:01 PM
It should be renamed THE BECK BLOWBACK BOMB.

hmm, I like the sound of that...

better business bureau logo (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=better+business+bureau+logo&gbv=2&aq=0&oq=better+business+&aqi=g4)

InterestedParticipant
02-11-2010, 11:25 PM

Its basically confirmed at this point. Listen to this interview:

Medina claims Beck may have edited the interview

[snip]

And Glenn Beck listeners are claiming Beck was saying on the show earlier he had a one-on-one chat with Perry about something.
When I said I thought it might have been a setup, I meant something differently than how I think you interpreted it.

What I'm saying is I wonder if Medina is part of the setup. If this case, it would have been a shrewd political move as it would have been known in advance that this would cause an uproar in the Patriot community and that she would receive tremendous free publicity and donations.

All options are on the table, because I can see no reason at this point to dismiss this hypothesis, as much as many here might find it repugnant.

Right now, they are desperately seeking new candidates that can capture the people's imagination, because they know the existing candidates are distrusted and ineffective. People need to remain guarded and diligent in times like these. Don't buy your own B.S., and don't just trust the front-story.

anaconda
02-11-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm tired of everybody cowering from the 9-11 issue. The feds have operated in utter secrecy on it and that's simply unacceptable. That was Medina's point in her press release following the Beck interview. People get to ask questions of their government and the government should answer them with transparency and disclosure.

BlackTerrel
02-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Wow.. that's awesome!

Liberty Star
02-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Cool, how are you checking total?
Her website should have a cool widget showing graph, maybe my internet settings are not right.

Cult of One
02-12-2010, 12:29 AM
I wonder if Medina is part of the setup

Right now, they are desperately seeking new candidates that can capture the people's imagination, because they know the existing candidates are distrusted and ineffective. People need to remain guarded and diligent in times like these. Don't buy your own B.S., and don't just trust the front-story.
Bump

bkreigh
02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
I havent donated to anybody in a while cause i have had a lot of shit going on but this ticked me off so i broke my non donating streak

Thank you,
Medina for Texas

Date: 2/12/2010
Amount: 25.00

constituent
02-12-2010, 06:17 AM
When I said I thought it might have been a setup, I meant something differently than how I think you interpreted it.

What I'm saying is I wonder if Medina is part of the setup. If this case, it would have been a shrewd political move as it would have been known in advance that this would cause an uproar in the Patriot community and that she would receive tremendous free publicity and donations.

All options are on the table, because I can see no reason at this point to dismiss this hypothesis, as much as many here might find it repugnant.

From Wharton? In on it?

Let me say that even I would be quite shocked. It didn't sound to me like Debra Medina was pretending to botch her initial response, for what that's worth.

itshappening
02-12-2010, 06:35 AM
A call to arms

TonySutton
02-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I am not too worried yet. Debra has time to recover, Bill Clinton's hospital visit is clobbering the news and the winter Olympics start today. The timing may work in her favor and I would think the treatment Beck gave her will invigorate her grassroots just when she needs a big push to get past Hutch.

jmdrake
02-12-2010, 07:14 AM

Well that's one hypothesis. Another is that Beck and Palin want to co-opt and control the liberty movement. The "co-opt" vector is backing Rand Paul. The "control" vector is attacking Debra Medina and backing Rick Perry.

Cult of One
02-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Well that's one hypothesis. Another is that Beck and Palin want to co-opt and control the liberty movement. The "co-opt" vector is backing Rand Paul. The "control" vector is attacking Debra Medina and backing Rick Perry.
How do you know that they are not ALL controlled? What info do you have to disprove that hypothesis?

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 10:04 AM
How do you know that they are not ALL controlled? What info do you have to disprove that hypothesis?

How do we know IP isn't controlled?

jmdrake
02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
How do we know IP isn't controlled?

This. And how do we know "Cult of One" isn't IP? He only had 3 posts now and IP has in the past called himself a "Cult of One".

aclove
02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
OMG! We're all controlled! The NWOBilderbergIlluminatiZionists will never allow us to win! They're twelve steps ahead of us! You know the sock you lost in the dryer last week? IT WAS SPYING ON YOU! AAAIIIIII!

The only answer is mass suicide! And remember, if you're not wearing your tinfoil hat before you chug your antifreeze, they'll CLONE YOUR BRAINS!

constituent
02-12-2010, 10:10 AM

More importantly, what info. do you have to prove that hypothesis?

Bruno
02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
OMG! We're all controlled! The NWOBilderbergIlluminatiZionists will never allow us to win! They're twelve steps ahead of us! You know the sock you lost in the dryer last week? IT WAS SPYING ON YOU! AAAIIIIII!

The only answer is mass suicide! And remember, if you're not wearing your tinfoil hat before you chug your antifreeze, they'll CLONE YOUR BRAINS!

:rolleyes:

NYgs23
02-12-2010, 10:16 AM
This. And how do we know "Cult of One" isn't IP? He only had 3 posts now and IP has in the past called himself a "Cult of One".

How do I know I'm not really brain in a vat and this is all just an illusion?

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 10:18 AM
How do YOU know I'm not actually EXACTLY like my avatar... in that I only exist as a floating head, neck, and shoulders?

tmosley
02-12-2010, 10:19 AM
You know, doing a google news search on Debra Median, most of the press is still quite positive. Those searching for her are going to find a lot of GOOD stuff.

I think this was free publicity, and a nice blow to Beck's credibility. The only ones really jumping on this are the other campaigns, who are known to be liars, and democrats, who wouldn't want to vote for her in the first place.

Cult of One
02-12-2010, 10:21 AM
More importantly, what info. do you have to prove that hypothesis?
We know that we can NOT disprove it at this point.

And we also know that Me-Dina just got a tonne of support and cash from this incident. It seemed to benefit her, no?

Just stay on your toes, that's my point.

Cult of One
02-12-2010, 10:25 AM
How do YOU know I'm not actually EXACTLY like my avatar... in that I only exist as a floating head, neck, and shoulders?
I don't. So, I don't exclude any hypothesis until I know more information.

rancher89
02-12-2010, 10:27 AM

My friend, you made me shoot lo-ball monster out my nose! Don't forget, I have pictures........:D

We is doomed! Put the water in the moat. Get out the duct tape and plastic and don't answer your door or telephone. The interwebs knows what you are thinking.

ROFLMAO!

tpreitzel
02-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Seriously, it might be time for some of you to log off and get some fresh air. ;)

rancher89
02-12-2010, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=tmosley;2543792]You know, doing a google news search on Debra Median, <<snip>>[QUOTE]

giggle.....as opposed to Debra Super.....:D:):eek:

tmosley
02-12-2010, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=tmosley;2543792]You know, doing a google news search on Debra Median, <<snip>>[QUOTE]

giggle.....as opposed to Debra Super.....:D:):eek:

Hey, she's of the people, right?

Right? :o

Number19
02-12-2010, 10:49 AM
This morning, for the four hour period 6:45 to 10:45, Debra is maintaining a fund raising pace right below $1,100 per hour.

catdd
02-12-2010, 10:58 AM
On behalf of Medina for Texas, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of $25.00. Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission. We encourage you to ask your friends to donate at https://secure.piryx.com/donate/g79TEURR/medinafortexas/.

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 11:05 AM
On behalf of Medina for Texas, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of $25.00. Your support makes it possible for us to continue our mission. We encourage you to ask your friends to donate at https://secure.piryx.com/donate/g79TEURR/medinafortexas/.

Matched ($25)

constituent
02-12-2010, 11:07 AM
We know that we can NOT disprove it at this point.

And we also know that Me-Dina just got a tonne of support and cash from this incident. It seemed to benefit her, no?

Just stay on your toes, that's my point.

I think it's early to say she has benefited from this, but let's hope she has. :)

Also, we don't know that the cash is a direct result of this event. It's quite likely that offline donations were added to the total. Coincidence or not doesn't matter to me.

Agreed about staying on one's toes though.

catdd
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
bump

jmdrake
02-12-2010, 12:34 PM
bump:

A receipt of your donation is included with this email.

Thank you,
Medina for Texas

Date: 2/12/2010
Amount: 10.00
Transaction ID: e40c0e5cc4cc41818e92178ec737dea2
Paid by Credit Card (Amex): ***********0490

(Note: I realize that's a weak amount. More on the way. I was just checking to see if the gift card I had worked.)

sofia
02-12-2010, 01:51 PM
its still coming in steady...

i might drop 17.76 again tonight....but def gonna do $100 on 02 / 15

bump

MelissaWV
02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
(Note: I realize that's a weak amount. More on the way. I was just checking to see if the gift card I had worked.)

Know what? I have part of a rebate gift card/credit card left somewhere. I always forget the damned thing, but you posting that has reminded me of what I should do with it. Thanks :D

dannno
02-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Know what? I have part of a rebate gift card/credit card left somewhere. I always forget the damned thing, but you posting that has reminded me of what I should do with it. Thanks :D

Me tooo :)

Flash
02-13-2010, 03:30 PM

I would have to say no. Medina's campaign could have been permanently damaged because of this. Shes getting a lot of donations. But if the news of her being a 9/11 truther spread then those voters can likely go back to Perry.

anaconda
02-18-2010, 04:52 PM

After reading this post I am recalling what Ron Paul said to Mitt Romney on stage at one of the debates: "Make Fun, Buddy...."

Number19
02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Looking at my notes, at 6:45 AM, Feb 12, the ticker read 648,519. Today is one week and as of 5 PM we are only $6K short of $100K for the week. Fantastic support.

anaconda
02-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I gave Medina $25 yesterday from here in California.