PDA

View Full Version : Great Article on what RP needs to do to win NH

tmg19103
10-06-2007, 06:50 PM
While we do our thing, I agree with this article from a NH newspaper that this is what RP needs to do to win NH - and then the GOP nomination.

http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071006/OPINION/710060305/1028/OPINION02

Akus
10-06-2007, 07:27 PM
too lazy to accept all the invitations?

That's not right.

And if that is the case, how are we supposed to expect him to stay in NH any more then he absolutely "feels like it". I sure hope that that was just the wrong perception on behlaf of the reporter. Ron Paul, if I am not mistaken is serious about his campaign. He is no Gallagher or Mary Carey.

Corydoras
10-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes, sometimes he won't spin things in his favor even when it's perfectly honest to do so, as in "I visit New Hampshire as often as I can, but I am a current congressman who needs to serve his constituents as well as the country at large."

sunny
10-06-2007, 07:37 PM
too lazy to accept all the invitations?

That's not right.

And if that is the case, how are we supposed to expect him to stay in NH any more then he absolutely "feels like it". I sure hope that that was just the wrong perception on behlaf of the reporter. Ron Paul, if I am not mistaken is serious about his campaign. He is no Gallagher or Mary Carey.

too lazy??? too lazy??? good grief it sure itsn't right! that's a real slap in the face.

and yup he does take his campaign very seriously.

that article ruffled my feathers!