PDA

View Full Version : This is why you don't trust these people

Depressed Liberator
02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I always hear stuff like, "But he's our only voice in the MSM! We can use him when we need him!"

He isn't an idiot. He's a neoconservative, fascist, warmongering, warmongering, opportunist, spiteful, hack, dumb ass, gay gang bang loving asshole. I went there.

He is just another voice of the GOP. Don't give me shit like, "But he rags on everyone!" Bull-fucking-shit. Way to ruin our grassroots with the teaparty fucking bullshit. Way to make everyone else paint us along with the other stupid ass neocons who go to these stupid fucking protests, protesting about shit like the debt when they don't give two fucks when a Republican is doing it or when we're spending trillions of some useless god damn war. I was always so disappointed in anyone here who ever watched him or wanted anything to do with him after what he did to many of us, including me during the campaign in 2007.

Nobody was ever using him. He's always been using you.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 07:07 PM
You know this victimization krap is getting silly. Medina answered the question badly. It is what it is. Really this tantrum is not amusing anymore. Why in world could he not ask such a question? Just say no or a there isn't any evidence to support such a claim is all it would have taken.

And if you are a truther and the truth about what you believe hurts you politically too bad. I don't know what to say. The problem you have is that hardly anyone believes in the truther story. I don't get this, so she is not a truther and she botched the question....well why did she answer so convoluted? If you have to hide what you believe just to get elected than maybe just maybe you should not be elected.

Let the cards fall where they may. I like Medina, I don't think she is a 9/11 truther based on her own words. If she was I would still support her because I don't think believing in one conspiracy theory is necessarily bad. At least the good outweighs the bad in that case.

tpreitzel
02-11-2010, 07:09 PM
You know this victimization krap is getting silly. Medina answered the question badly. It is what it is. Really this tantrum is not amusing anymore. Why in world could he not ask such a question? Just say no or a there isn't any evidence to support such a claim is all it would have taken.

And if you are a truther and the truth about what you believe hurts you politically too bad. I don't know what to say. The problem you have is that hardly anyone believes in the truther story. I don't get this, so she is not a truther and she botched the question....well why did she answer so convoluted? If you have to hide what you believe just to get elected than maybe just maybe you should not be elected.

Let the cards fall where they may. I like Medina, I don't think she is a 9/11 truther based on her own words. If she was I would still support her because I don't think believing in one conspiracy theory is necessarily bad. At least the good outweighs the bad in that case.

Wrong. Medina answered the question quite well. Some people just don't like her response. She could have lied, but didn't lie unlike many supporters of the official storyline.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Wrong. Medina answered the question quite well. Some people just don't like her response. She could have lied, but didn't.

Well fine you are in the truther thing, well people don't like it....so she won't get elected. No reason to hide it then. I personally thing the 9/11 truther thing is absurd. So why blame Beck then? He asked her a question that obviously was pretty pertinent if people are willing to switch their votes based on the information gained.

Now the voters are more informed about Medina, and they can make a better decision. I personally would support her and vote for her, because she hasn't taken the truther position.

Depressed Liberator
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm not a truther. In fact, I used to tell people here on my old account back during the campaign to stop bringing up the 9/11 truth stuff, because it would only hurt Paul's chances of doing anything.

That weasel knew what he was doing by bringing up this crap. I think Medina should have just answered no to shut his fat ass up, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he didn't even need to bring that question up. Problem is though, that even if this doesn't hurt Medina right now (i.e. her polls don't go down), Beck will just keep bringing this up.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
To everyone saying she should have lied, what about those who are morally opposed to lying. In other words us Kantian types? Or are you arguing that you must lie in order to get elected, therefore the system itself is a corrupting influence. If you can't get honest politicians elected because of the system why the fuck do you defend the system?

tpreitzel
02-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Well fine you are in the truther thing, well people don't like it....so she won't get elected. No reason to hide it then. I personally thing the 9/11 truther thing is absurd. So why blame Beck then? He asked her a question that obviously was pretty pertinent if people are willing to switch their votes based on the information gained.

Now the voters are more informed about Medina, and they can make a better decision. I personally would support her and vote for her, because she hasn't taken the truther position.

Wrong again. Regardless of how many times you repeat that "people don't like it", well, duh. The fact that "people don't like it" doesn't mean the people believe the official story. ;) I'll let you in on a secret. I don't like the fact that elements within our government were likely involved in 9/11 either, but I certainly don't hold that view against someone who questions the official storyline. Get a grip ... on reality! Personally, Debra needs to stand by her original comments and let the chips fall where they may for telling the truth.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:41 PM
To everyone saying she should have lied, what about those who are morally opposed to lying. In other words us Kantian types? Or are you arguing that you must lie in order to get elected, therefore the system itself is a corrupting influence. If you can't get honest politicians elected because of the system why the fuck do you defend the system?

That^^^

Flash
02-11-2010, 07:45 PM

And the problem with lying to get elected is the fact your true colors will show once in office. Either you have to lie while in office to get re-elected or expose yourself as a dishonest liar among your voters.

Vessol
02-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm glad we have all the Republicans here defending Beck.

revolutionisnow
02-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Hey look, Palin supports a new investigation into 9/11, does that make her a truther also?

YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8)

ctiger2
02-11-2010, 07:54 PM
I bet even if she would've flat out said "No, I'm not" Beck would have said "Are you sure? I get lots of emails that state you're a truther. Haven't you been on that conspiracy nut Alex Jones' show? C'mon Debra you know you're a truther. Just tell the people the truth. You sound like a truther with all this anti-tax, small Govt., nullification talk. Just admit you're a truther and we can move on." I can almost guarantee he wouldn't have let it stop at "No, I'm not".

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 08:01 PM
hey look, palin supports a new investigation into 9/11, does that make her a truther also?

youtube - sarah palin supports a new 9/11 investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdbmqmv6o8)

oooooooh viral this now.

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:05 PM
I bet even if she would've flat out said "No, I'm not" Beck would have said "Are you sure? I get lots of emails that state you're a truther. Haven't you been on that conspiracy nut Alex Jones' show? C'mon Debra you know you're a truther. Just tell the people the truth. You sound like a truther with all this anti-tax, small Govt., nullification talk. Just admit you're a truther and we can move on." I can almost guarantee he wouldn't have let it stop at "No, I'm not".

This.

Beck is a fucking shill.

How anyone can defend him is beyond me. The only people who are attracted to his show are neoconservative fucktwats and he does nothing to further our movement except make us look bad.

BlackTerrel
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM

Well the statement she released right after the interview basically came out and said "I support the government position on 9/11 100%". Was that a lie or does she really believe that?

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Well the statement she released right after the interview basically came out and said "I support the government position on 9/11 100%". Was that a lie or does she really believe that?

She's getting nervous and backing down because she views that it will damage her which is what the media is saying it will do to push it.

tpreitzel
02-11-2010, 08:16 PM
She's getting nervous and backing down because she views that it will damage her which is what the media is saying it will do to push it.

If so, it's a mistake. Her original remarks were fine. She needs to stand by her original remarks. Personally, I think she'll weather this storm. We'll see. ;)

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
If so, it's a mistake. Her original remarks were fine. She needs to stand by her original remarks. Personally, I think she'll weather this storm. We'll see. ;)

Well the local and state media now suddenly coming out attacking her is purposefully designed to make her nervous and back down, thus potentially losing the election. She thinks she'll gain more votes by retracting, but infact those votes she fears of losing its doubtful she had to begin with and she endangers disenchanting some of those whom were already going to vote for her.