PDA

View Full Version : Email Judge Napalitono to defend Debra Medina

KAYA
02-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Lets see what he can do to set the record straight on Debra Medina.

http://www.judgenap.com/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/bios/talent/andrew-p-napolitano/

Here's what I wrote.

Hey Judge, I am a big fan of your work and all that you do to promote liberty and Austrian Economics. Today your friend Glenn Beck absolutely assaulted Texas Gubernatorial candidate Debera Medina whom I know you are a supporter of. We need you to get on Beck's show and set the record strait.

In Liberty,

dannno
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Sent

Matt Collins
02-11-2010, 04:13 PM
The Judge is aware of what's going on.

Omphfullas Zamboni
02-11-2010, 04:15 PM

Explain.

KAYA
02-11-2010, 04:16 PM

The Judge has said he could not endorse a candidate more the he endorses Medina. I think he would be just as upset as we are with the way that interview went.

dannno
02-11-2010, 04:19 PM
The Judge has said he could not endorse a candidate more the he endorses Medina. I think he would be just as upset as we are with the way that interview went.

That's good news.

Matt Collins
02-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Explain.
Real simple. The Judge works with Beck. The Judge is in the news business. The Judge is a friend of the liberty movement. I assure you the Judge is aware of what is transpiring. :)

KAYA
02-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Real simple. The Judge works with Beck. The Judge is in the news business. The Judge is a friend of the liberty movement. I assure you the Judge is aware of what is transpiring. :)

The judge is a friend and enemy of liberty all at the same time?

Matt Collins
02-11-2010, 04:29 PM
The judge is a friend and enemy of liberty all at the same time?
Huh?? Who said that? It makes no sense? :confused:

KAYA
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
That's good news.

See at 3:25
YouTube - Texan Debra Medina On Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp25NCUVnxg)

also, from freedom watch 2/4/10.

YouTube - Debra Medina on Freedom Watch w/ Judge Andrew Napolitano 2/4/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q73c5DEyTXU)

KAYA
02-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Exactly, thats why I don't understand what you are saying.

Fr3shjive
02-11-2010, 11:02 PM
I would love to see Judge Napalitono defend Medina on Glen Beck's show. What a traitor that guy is. Claims that he's about liberty and completely craps on the only liberty candidate in the Texas governer race.

Matt Collins
02-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Exactly, thats why I don't understand what you are saying.

I never said "The judge is a friend and enemy of liberty all at the same time"

Baptist
02-12-2010, 12:01 AM

Yes it does. You said the Judge is a friend of Beck and of the liberty movement. Therefore he is a friend of liberty (being a friend of the liberty movement) while at the same time being an enemy to it (being a friend of Glenn Beck). That is what KAYA meant, I'm sure.

KAYA
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes it does. You said the Judge is a friend of Beck and of the liberty movement. Therefore he is a friend of liberty (being a friend of the liberty movement) while at the same time being an enemy to it (being a friend of Glenn Beck). That is what KAYA meant, I'm sure.

That's right.

catdd
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
done

BuddyRey
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I was surprised the Judge didn't say anything on AJ's show today.

jmdrake
02-12-2010, 03:02 PM

Wrong.

Real simple. The Judge works with Beck. The Judge is in the news business. The Judge is a friend of the liberty movement. I assure you the Judge is aware of what is transpiring.

Haven't you ever worked with someone that you aren't friends with? (Note: I'm not saying the Judge is not a friend of Beck. I'm saying that Matt didn't say that he was.)

Matt Collins
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM

Try reading comprehension. :)

My good friend John explains so eloquently below....

Wrong.

Real simple. The Judge works with Beck. The Judge is in the news business. The Judge is a friend of the liberty movement. I assure you the Judge is aware of what is transpiring.

Haven't you ever worked with someone that you aren't friends with? (Note: I'm not saying the Judge is not a friend of Beck. I'm saying that Matt didn't say that he was.)