PDA

View Full Version : FFS Lay off Beck.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 02:58 PM
He was never in with us in the first place. We need Beck for exposure that is all. Obviously he disagree with us. He does not hide it. All the people who are clamoring for going after Beck are just wasting effort.

Medina should have been prepared more often. 9/11 truther question is a legitimate question. What we need is for all us to come together and to help Medina clarify her position. Not to attack and saying told you so. Use this to energize us not go on some drama rampage.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 03:00 PM
He was never in with us in the first place. We need Beck for exposure that is all. Obviously he disagree with us. He does not hide it. All the people who are clamoring for going after Beck are just wasting effort.

Medina should have been prepared more often. 9/11 truther question is a legitimate question. What we need is for all us to come together and to help Medina clarify her position. Not to attack and saying told you so. Use this to energize us not go on some drama rampage.

How is a 9/11 truth question a legitimate question for someone not seeking Federal Office? Moreover, how is abruptly hanging up and then calling her Hitler legitimate (It only retains some funny in how ironic it is...think about it Reichstag, and then someone who supports Free-Speech and questioning of their Government.)? He had a demeaning attitude the whole time.

Elwar
02-11-2010, 03:01 PM
We need Beck for exposure that is all.

Why not use Hannity for exposure?

RM918
02-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah, maybe we can get him to trick Rand Paul into saying he doesn't want to immediately execute anyone accused of terrorism and try to sink his campaign. Hell, we can just let him do all the work. Smooth-sailing until oblivion.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
How is a 9/11 truth question a legitimate question for someone not seeking Federal Office? Moreover, how is abruptly hanging up and then calling her Hitler legitimate (It only retains some funny in how ironic it is...think about it Reichstag, and then someone who supports Free-Speech and questioning of their Government.)? He had a demeaning attitude the whole time.

You think I was happy with the question? I haven't even seen truthers anywhere around her campaign. But it is legitimate because he can ask w/e he wants. It is not relevant to her race. She already said that much.

When Hannity invites us I would gladly advocate going on his show.

erowe1
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM

If Medina gets a chance to go on Hannity, she should take it.

Baptist
02-11-2010, 03:28 PM

Umm if it's a legitimate question why has he only asked it to Ron Paul and Deb Medina? Oh wait, to discredit them that's why.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I agree people are going all defeatist and sabotaging their own movement. It's sad to see.

Immortal Technique
02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
use him?
Whos using who here?
Think about it
FFS!

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Umm if it's a legitimate question why has he only asked it to Ron Paul and Deb Medina? Oh wait, to discredit them that's why.

Um yeah and it also gives them the chance to knock it out of the ball park.

use him?
Whos using who here?
Think about it
FFS!

Well if you are going to get off guard you have no one else to blame.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 04:59 PM
If Medina gets a chance to go on Hannity, she should take it.

Jesus Christ, you people are suicidal...

BlackTerrel
02-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Yeah, maybe we can get him to trick Rand Paul into saying he doesn't want to immediately execute anyone accused of terrorism and try to sink his campaign. Hell, we can just let him do all the work. Smooth-sailing until oblivion.

How is Beck so clever that he can get someone to say something that will sabotage their campaign? It was a shitty question but politicians have to be ready for that.

She wasn't tricked anymore than John Mayer was just tricked.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-11-2010, 06:42 PM
How is Beck so clever that he can get someone to say something that will sabotage their campaign? It was a shitty question but politicians have to be ready for that.

Because Beck poses as being friendly to the liberty movement. He's not Tim Russert, a host who intentionally tried to trip up every guest.

Athan
02-11-2010, 06:50 PM

He attacked one of us. Don't worry about some of those who have the balls to defend one of our own and attacking a snake. Just let it be.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Because Beck poses as being friendly to the liberty movement. He's not Tim Russert, a host who intentionally tried to trip up every guest.

He asked her a question, she answered not so good. When you get to the point where you can't ask politicians questions because they might embarrass themselves or screw up it's ridiculous. I hope she recovers and wins, however there is only so much I am gonna blame Beck on this. He shouldn't have to take it easy on anyone. And it was just question.

RM918
02-11-2010, 06:55 PM

She was immediately dismissed, hung up on, and compared to Hitler with no chance to retaliate. The investigation into her views on the subject halted the moment they had the ammunition they wanted.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM

Exposure to what, exactly?

He just torpedoed Medina for the establishment, he is the titular head of the "Tea Party" movement, (after co-opting it from us) that is now running candidates AGAINST Ron Paul in his own ever-fucking DISTRICT.

The only "exposure" that happens is negative.

Jesus Weeping Christ have you people lost your minds????

Beck is a viper, a snake oil salesman, a con man, a bunko artist.

Nothing, nothing, NOTHING will ever come good by entering into any alliance with the likes of that piece of shit.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Exposure to what, exactly?

He just torpedoed Medina for the establishment, he is the titular head of the "Tea Party" movement, (after co-opting it from us) that is now running candidates AGAINST Ron Paul in his own ever-fucking DISTRICT.

The only "exposure" that happens is negative.

Jesus Weeping Christ have you people lost your minds????

Beck is a viper, a snake oil salesman, a con man, a bunko artist.

Nothing, nothing, NOTHING will ever come good by entering into any alliance with the likes of that piece of shit.

How did he torpedo her? She torpedod herself. He did not tell her to say those things.

Andrew-Austin
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM

Yes we can only hope for more exposure from this guy, we need more of the kind of exposure he gave Medina. Great.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Yes we can only hope for more exposure from this guy, we need more of the kind of exposure he gave Medina. Great.

Don't forget Ron Paul. Don't forget we are terrorists to him.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Are you guys dense? You think you are going to win a battle of ideas by running for the hills when offered the chance to talk? Ron Paul, Medina Schiff and Rand would not back down from talking no matter what.

Medina messed her question up, she admitted to as much after the interview. I want her to win. Attacking Beck for questioning her is not going to win us any strategic battles. Now we have to go to every blog possible defending Medina not attacking Beck for raising questions.

Speaking of raising questions why don't you email him and ask him to have her on the show again.

Athan
02-11-2010, 07:15 PM
How did he torpedo her? She torpedod herself. He did not tell her to say those things.

She didn't say she was a truther ever at one point. She said she is focused on Texas issues such as property rights, Constitutional government, states' rights, and Liberty.

He THREW WORDS IN HER MOUTH AFTER THE INTERVIEW WAS OVER.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM

You're right.

Nothing to see here.

Beck's a valuable asset and it was all Medina's fault.

That and those awful troofers.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 07:19 PM
She didn't say she was a truther ever at one point. She said she is focused on Texas issues such as property rights, Constitutional government, states' rights, and Liberty.

He THREW WORDS IN HER MOUTH AFTER THE INTERVIEW WAS OVER.

Yeah she actually said she was not one. Now go and spread that to blogs!

gls
02-11-2010, 07:22 PM
So Glenn Beck fans, what do you like most about him? Is it the never ending warmongering, or his complete disregard for civil liberties? How about his calls for crippling new taxes? Or is it his belief that big government is bad...except of course when the can-do-no-wrong Republicans are in charge?

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 07:23 PM
So Glenn Beck fans, what do you like most about him? Is it the never ending warmongering, or his complete disregard for civil liberties? How about his calls for crippling new taxes ? Or is it his belief that big government is bad...except of course when the Republicans are in charge?

How about inviting Paul and Liberty minded candidates often? Yeah I bet you would rather him not give a podium to speak from.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
How about inviting Paul and Liberty minded candidates often? Yeah I bet you would rather him not give a podium to speak from.

Maddow, Olbermann, and Ed Schulz invite Ron Paul to speak so what?

You do know Beck has called Ron Paul supporters terrorists right? He also trashed Ron Paul during the 2007-2008 primaries.

South Park Fan
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Perhaps Beck should ask relevant questions to the governor's race rather than about what happened in a different state nine years ago.

gls
02-11-2010, 07:26 PM

Oh yeah, he has Paul on real "often". Stop crying for the neocon murderer, believe me he doesn't give a shit about you.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
So Glenn Beck fans, what do you like most about him? Is it the never ending warmongering, or his complete disregard for civil liberties? How about his calls for crippling new taxes? Or is it his belief that big government is bad...except of course when the can-do-no-wrong Republicans are in charge?

Or his de-facto leadership of the tea party "movement" that is busy running candidates to defeat Ron Paul in his re-election bid for Congress?

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck implies Ron Paul supporters are terrorists (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc4OJWH1nE)

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BECK. FUCK OFF THOSE WHO SUPPORT BECK.

RM918
02-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah, he has Paul on real "often". Stop crying for the neocon murderer, believe me he doesn't give a shit about you.

Really. Larry King gives far more time for our ideas than Beck.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:33 PM

Honestly, left wing Maddow has had RP on her show more than Beck, and was respectful the whole time.

Not making idiotic french kissing comments.

Depressed Liberator
02-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Honestly, left wing Maddow has had RP on her show more than Beck, and was respectful the whole time.

Not making idiotic french kissing comments.

This is so true. So many more media outlets are nicer than Fox News to Ron Paul than many here would make you believe. I don't agree with half of what Maddow talks about, but at least she contacts Ron Paul for segments and interviews him nicely. We all know Paul's tendency to go off subject, but she doesn't seem to mind, she lets him talk. All I hear from beck is the constant interruptions of, "Ok... Ok..." Let them finish, fucker. He never says bye to his guests either. Asshole.

AuH20
02-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I can't believe I'm reading posts where RPers are shilling for MS-NBC and CNN! Do you know what Maddow and King would do to Ron Paul if he was running for any serious political position? They'd unleash the dogs on him and label him an underground white supremacist! They only promote him to undermine the GOP and strengthen their company's interests. They're not interested in his message. They use Ron as a wedge and probably laugh about him off-air.

Depressed Liberator
02-11-2010, 07:52 PM
If Ron Paul was running...

Beck would be pimping Palin or Romney or some other stupid fuck, while ignoring Paul and claiming his supporters are domestic terrorists.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 07:53 PM
I can't believe I'm reading posts where RPers are shilling for MS-NBC and CNN! Do you know what Maddow and King would do to Ron Paul if he was running for any serious political position? They'd unleash the dogs on him and label him an underground white supremacist! They only promote him to undermine the GOP. They're not interested in his message. They use Ron as a wedge and probably laugh about him off-air.

That was CATO and Reason that already did that.

Our guys, supposedly.

Nobody is shilling for anybody here.

All I'm saying is, if you are going to appear on MSM outlets, at least appear on ones that treat you decently and let you make your points.

Not ones that ambush you on purpose to further another agenda or candidate.

The Patriot
02-11-2010, 07:53 PM
I can't believe I'm reading posts where RPers are shilling for MS-NBC and CNN! Do you know what Maddow and King would do to Ron Paul if he was running for any serious political position? They'd unleash the dogs on him and label him an underground white supremacist! They only promote him to undermine the GOP. They're not interested in his message. They use Ron as a wedge and probably laugh about him off-air.

King has never railroaded anybody. He mainly lets people debate and speak their minds. Sometimes the show is dry, but he isn't biased as far as his broadcast goes.

Same goes for Maddow. She likes Paul on foreign policy and certain social issues. She is a principled Liberal who likes Paul genuinely, I respect that. And she isn't an Obama-bot. She has criticized Obama on war, civil liberties, and healthcare.

constituent
02-11-2010, 07:56 PM

I'm sorry, how many times do you have to be told,

She was immediately dismissed, hung up on, and compared to Hitler with no chance to retaliate. The investigation into her views on the subject halted the moment they had the ammunition they wanted.

before it registers?

Vessol
02-11-2010, 07:59 PM
How do we need Beck?

The only people he attracts are idiot fucking rednecks who had a hard-on for Bush and Reagan.

Everyone else he makes himself look like a moron so they think anyone who likes him or needs him is the same moron.

RM918
02-11-2010, 08:00 PM
I can't believe I'm reading posts where RPers are shilling for MS-NBC and CNN! Do you know what Maddow and King would do to Ron Paul if he was running for any serious political position? They'd unleash the dogs on him and label him an underground white supremacist! They only promote him to undermine the GOP and strengthen their company's interests. They're not interested in his message. They use Ron as a wedge and probably laugh about him off-air.

Yeah, that's way worse than what Beck's doing to us.

That was sarcasm.

Promontorium
02-11-2010, 08:02 PM
The question was softball. It was meant to give Medina an easy win.

Medina screwed up. Making a huge stink about it will only draw negatively on Medina.

How about instead, lobby to have her back on Beck, this time on TV, and let her clarify.

It would help the campaign.

As opposed to flipping out on Beck for Medina's mistake, which although deserving, won't help Medina.

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:03 PM
No, it would just give Beck more power.

Also I fail to see how her answer was a bad thing, the media makes a spin saying that the whole 9/11 truth is a huge minority yet when you look at polls the majority of people question it.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Maddow, Olbermann(never did I may be wrong), and Ed Schulz invite Ron Paul to speak so what?

You do know Beck has called Ron Paul supporters terrorists right? He also trashed Ron Paul during the 2007-2008 primaries.

I like Maddow in the same light as Beck.

Yeah he did so what? He is free to his opinion.

I am not crying for him but I won't blame him for shit like asking tough questions. The fact that it was a set up is dwarfed by him giving us exposure.

By your line of reasoning Paul should have just stood there during the debates and not talked or just boycotted them altogether.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Yeah he did so what? He is free to his opinion.

And someone who's opinion it is that you are terrorist and should be locked up or "rendered" is somehow a positive attribute and to be considered some sort of "ally"?

That's just plain fucking stupid.

Promontorium
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
No, it would just give Beck more power.

Also I fail to see how her answer was a bad thing, the media makes a spin saying that the whole 9/11 truth is a huge minority yet when you look at polls the majority of people question it.

Because she sounded like she was a truther when she isn't!

She released a much more coherent and adamant statement afterwards that would have been awesome to have heard in response.

She should have said something like "I am not a truther, in any way, but I do support people questioning their government."

AuH20
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah, that's way worse than what Beck's doing to us.

That was sarcasm.

Beck is on the other side of the foreign policy issue obviously. But he's clearly read the constitution, and is very vocal in his opposition to the commerce clause and the general welfare clause. He's views the Federal Reserve as a criminal enterprise. He's also an advocate for balanced budgets. Beck certainly has his faults, but in a struggling movement where numbers are key, I'm not going to turn my guns inward to destroy one of my most effective recruiting tools, whether Glenn knows this or not. Yes, he could be a CIA asset or vector control, but I'm sure as hell going to maintain a key conduit to my movement because like it or not, he has engaged the public to drop the remote control and actually look for the answers themselves. In my opinion, this is invaluable. I'm not being being reactionary nor gullible, but I'm one of the few who see the big picture. He's much more valuable to us, than we are to him. Comprende?

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:08 PM

She released a much more coherent and adamant statement afterwards that would have been awesome to have heard in response.

She should have said something like "I am not a truther, in any way, but I do support people questioning their government."

If you honestly believe that Beck had her on to do anything more then a hack job, you need to get outside and smell the coffee more. Maybe you're new to mainstream media, but this is very common whenever someone they don't like is gaining steam.

She was set up to begin with, she made the mistake of going on Glenn Beck's show which she should have known would have done this.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 08:09 PM

Didn't hurt Sarah Palin:

YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8)

To everyone who is on the right withdrawing their support make sure you viral this on HotAir, MichellMalkin, Hannity, Every Texas Newspaper, etc.

Promontorium
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
If you honestly believe that Beck had her on to do anything more then a hack job, you need to get outside and smell the coffee more. Maybe you're new to mainstream media, but this is very common whenever someone they don't like is gaining steam.

She was set up to begin with, she made the mistake of going on Glenn Beck's show which she should have known would have done this.

Insulting me won't make you right.

I've seen Beck do many interviews. This one was no different. He plays Devil's Advocate, asks questions in order to garner a specific response.

Does that make him a bad interviewer? Yes. But despite your insult, I have been paying attention to the MSM, and Beck is predictable.

Anti Federalist
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM

That would have been nice, except for this:

Originally Posted by RM918

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Insulting me won't make you right.

I've seen Beck do many interviews. This one was no different. He plays Devil's Advocate, asks questions in order to garner a specific response.

Does that make him a bad interviewer? Yes. But despite your insult, I have been paying attention to the MSM, and Beck is predictable.

It wasn't an insult, rather it was an expression of doubt in that you did not realize that it was a jack job to begin with.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Didn't hurt Sarah Palin:

YouTube - Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDbmQmV6O8)

To everyone who is on the right withdrawing their support make sure you viral this on HotAir, MichellMalkin, Hannity, Every Texas Newspaper, etc.

This is awesome stuff. Should be posted as comments on blogs blasting Medina.

edit: But I am not sure if it is relevant since they attacking her for sounding like a truther. Depends on an argument.

Promontorium
02-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Didn't hurt Sarah Palin:

I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S A TRUTHER, BUT SHE LITERALLY DENIED IT RIGHT AFTER THE INTERVIEW. She failed to accurately express herself during the interview. That was the mistake.

I have not said anything anywhere to the effect that her being a truther would hurt her.

In fact, I haven't even said this interview would hurt her. I said she screwed up by not being clear. And I'm sticking to that.

You want incoherent non answers to straightforward questions, have fun with that.

Vessol
02-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Her bigger screw up was going on spinster's Beck's show to begin with.

BlackTerrel

I would be very skeptical of those polls. More relevant would be "what percentage of people who vote in Republican primaries are "truthers""? And my guess is very very few - we're talking low single digits.

My guess is a lot of the people in the affirmative just didn't like Bush, and if you asked them if Bush was an evil shapeshifter from Mars they would also say yes.

Similar to the Obama "birther" numbers.

Captain Shays
I need to chime in here. It wasn't simply the nature of the question (tough). It was the nature of the way he asked it and the follow up afterward that undermined her and like someone else already stated, he actually put words into her mouth. She didn't say ANYTHING that even hinted that she believed our own government flew planes into buildings or that there was a conspiracy in our government to allow it.

She, like millions upon millions of other freedom loving, Americans question the government's official story about the events of 911. Each and every one of us was hurt deeply on that day. We cried. We flew flags. We opened doors for each other.

But we being Americans have an inherent distrust of government. It's as American and patriotic as baseball, Super Bowl and apple pie and Medina is a true American in that regard. Thank God almighty we have politicians who question what the government says.

Beck has lost my respect today. He had regained it even after he called me a terrorist. I gave him another chance after he completely marginalized the one person who was poised to restore Constitutional principles and who has had an impeccable record of doing just that for 20 years because he had Ron Paul on the show again and treated him with the respect that he deserved. I gave him another chance because he speaks of less government and the evils of the progressive movement. I continued to listen even though he never really put his finger on the Federal Reserve System being at the heart of most of our problems. He never mentioned the CFR like he should have. He barely touched on Switzerland being the country our founding fathers modeled our style of defense and foreign policy after which is the antithesis of that of the CFR and their members. Despite all that, I gave him a chance and watched his show.

After that railroad job he did on Medina today I'm pretty much done with him. I can no longer see him as being serious about true Constitutional principles or the candidates who would restore them.

silverhandorder
02-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I need to chime in here. It wasn't simply the nature of the question (tough). It was the nature of the way he asked it and the follow up afterward that undermined her and like someone else already stated, he actually put words into her mouth. She didn't say ANYTHING that even hinted that she believed our own government flew planes into buildings or that there was a conspiracy in our government to allow it.

She, like millions upon millions of other freedom loving, Americans question the government's official story about the events of 911. Each and every one of us was hurt deeply on that day. We cried. We flew flags. We opened doors for each other.

But we being Americans have an inherent distrust of government. It's as American and patriotic as baseball, Super Bowl and apple pie and Medina is a true American in that regard. Thank God almighty we have politicians who question what the government says.

Beck has lost my respect today. He had regained it even after he called me a terrorist. I gave him another chance after he completely marginalized the one person who was poised to restore Constitutional principles and who has had an impeccable record of doing just that for 20 years because he had Ron Paul on the show again and treated him with the respect that he deserved. I gave him another chance because he speaks of less government and the evils of the progressive movement. I continued to listen even though he never really put his finger on the Federal Reserve System being at the heart of most of our problems. He never mentioned the CFR like he should have. He barely touched on Switzerland being the country our founding fathers modeled our style of defense and foreign policy after which is the antithesis of that of the CFR and their members. Despite all that, I gave him a chance and watched his show.

After that railroad job he did on Medina today I'm pretty much done with him. I can no longer see him as being serious about true Constitutional principles or the candidates who would restore them.

Her official statement disagrees.

Promontorium
02-11-2010, 08:21 PM
That would have been nice, except for this:

No I certainly didn't appreciate the way Beck operated. Especially at the end.

Obviously, since Medina's post interview statement, she has been wrongly stamped by Glenn Beck.

Which is why:

1. I wish these candidates would get the goods on the interviewer before they go on, so they're prepared for their b.s.

2. We should get her on Fox News, so she can show Beck what's what. Emails got her on the radio, maybe they'll get her on the show. Maybe we can get Beck to apologize. All of which would help the campaign.

Todd
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Her bigger screw up was going on spinster's Beck's show to begin with.

Nah. Exposure on a National program is important.
Preperation for the tough questions was the problem.

Captain Shays
02-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Her official statement disagrees.

How so? Here below is her statement.

"I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9/11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

The question surprised me because it's not relevant to this race or the issues facing Texans. This campaign has always been about private property rights and state sovereignty. It is focused on the issues facing Texans. It is not a vehicle for the 9-11 truth movement or any other group.

The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government. I think the fact that people are even asking questions on this level gets to the incredible distrust career politicians have fostered by so clearly taking their direction from special interests instead of the people, whether it's Rick Perry and his HPV mandate or Kay Hutchison and voting for the bank bailout. It is absolutely the right and duty of a free people to question their government. Texas does not need another politician who tells you what you want to hear, then violates your liberties and steals your property anyway. I fully expect to be questioned and to be held accountable as Governor, and that's the underlying issue here: should people be questioning their government. And the answer is yes, they should be."

constituent
02-12-2010, 12:39 PM
How so? Here below is her statement.

"I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9/11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

He's trying to create a wedge. Lame attempt, ignore it.