PDA

View Full Version : The right move here is.... (Medina + Beck)

Nate-ForLiberty
02-11-2010, 11:33 AM
...to just move on. Either people heard it or they didn't. If the rest of the MSM makes a big deal out of it, let them. Medina never said yes. Although she didn't say no either, she can still say no and not appear to flip flop. I honestly don't think she'll lose support she has already gained, but it may be harder to garner more.

Just think of it as a bump in the road. It's behind us and the car is still moving. Focus people.

jclay2
02-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Bump. Any ideas about where to go next to get ready for the primary?

erowe1
02-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I was wondering if we can prod Beck to ask that same question to others, including Perry. See if we can get him out of fairness to make them commit to an answer of whether they will have a policy of prohibiting people who question the official story about 9/11 from having jobs in the Texas state government. As stupid as he made Medina sound, it's not like anybody can very easily say, "Yes, I would prohibit all such people from having jobs for the state government." I doubt that Perry, as slimy as he is, would be capable of giving that straight black-and-white answer Beck apparently demanded.

Edit: Sorry, I realize that response is the exact opposite of the point of this thread.

dr. hfn
02-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Moneybomb!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=302586738585&ref=ts

http://medinamoneybomb.com/

sofia
02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
good idea...

i'm really agitated over this. Dropping $50 on Debra's campaign will make me feel better.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Yep. If Medina's funding goes through the roof after this Beck will not try this crap again.

Peace&Freedom
02-11-2010, 01:07 PM
The Becks of the other side are out to marginalize Paulites one segment at a time, always and forever, even when they are 'talking nice' to us. If Beck succeeds here, he can simply grow it out to more lines of attack, from belittling non-interventionists, to making end the Fed or IRS advocates look loony, to all the rest.

The classic establishment infowar technique has been to force a commitment to calling one group "extreme" or dangerous, then linking every other issue of group they oppose to that "extreme" element. The way to avoid that game is to not concede any rhetorical or loaded question of theirs in the first place, because if you do, you give the statists the right to retain their power to define what is "mainstream."

NerveShocker
02-11-2010, 01:19 PM
How about a Money-Bomb called remember the Lusitania? -.-

I'm so tired of people being outraged when suggesting governments could kill their own citizens. Wake the fuck up what is war? How about the Tuskegee Experiments which allowed the slow murder of over 100 black people and infections of over 400 including women and children and that was just in the name of science. This is just 1 example of many..

Now I'm expected to believe in the name of war and billions upon billions of profits from endless occupation some people in or working with the govt. would never do it again? History tells me they would.

edit- oh Nate I think your post just achieved the opposite of what you wanted ;p Ironic, no?