PDA

View Full Version : TV ad ideas

Mordechai Vanunu
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Here are some themes that should be highlighted in future RP commercials which I think will grab the attention of viewers, especially conservative and republican voters:

- Ronald Reagan's opinion of Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=YyXW1hb-JQg)

- Most military contributions go to RP

- Intent to eliminate IRS, why it is feasible

- Foreign policy (not just Iraq, but bringing home troops from many parts of the world)

- His family (one wife for 50+ years, many children)

- Voting record as congressman

Sean
10-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I think the number one issue right now should be the falling dollar.

nayjevin
10-06-2007, 06:12 PM
2 TV AD IDEAS
==========

1)Punk Rocker Kids driving down the road, headbanging to axe murder music. Music comes to record-scratching halt as a police siren bleeps a quick bleep for them to pull over. They look at each other while the driver pulls over. Camera placed at the driver side cop door, we watch the cop cowboy his way up to the boy's car. He spits to the side and pulls down his sunglasses.

Cop leans in the window, boys gulp, and cop says, "Just wanted to tell you guys I appreciate what you're doing for our future. Have a good day, and be safe."

The boys look at each other, dumbfounded, and pull off. We see all the Ron Paul bumper stickers on the back of the car as it pulls away, and the driver beeps and hangs a peace sign out the window.

Cop turns and gives a 'shucks' and shakes his head in that 'kids today... i'm proud' way, and says, "Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that promises an alternative to more of the same in washington. Kids today are a little smarter than we give em credit for." or some such out-tro.

2)Again, cop car pulls over car, driver expecting a ticket, cop brings a Sonic-style server tray and a milkshake to the driver. Driver, shocked, says, ".... thanks....!"

NARRATOR: "Wouldn't it be nice if government served the people? Ron Paul has been for 10 terms as a Texas Congressman. He needs your vote in the Primary Elections....."

could be a series, a judge, mayor, politician, etc could serve the people some funny way, with the same ending.

they could be relatively inexpensive, i think. are they any good?