PDA

View Full Version : Beck and friends just ambushed Medina!! Dirty neo-con snake

sofia
02-11-2010, 10:22 AM
oh my God...

what a piece of crap...

somebody get the tube of this.

She handled herself very well though.
YouTube - Glenn Beck Radio: Debra Medina is a 9/11 truther? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j2Ov6u9e38&feature=player_embedded)

IPSecure
02-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Slander, defamation of character, etc...

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2010, 10:24 AM
according to plan

MsDoodahs
02-11-2010, 10:25 AM
according to plan

yep yep yep

Sorry piece of shit, that Beck motherfucker.

sofia
02-11-2010, 10:25 AM
THIS is why we must continue to get the truth about 9/11 out. 911 truth is the Establishment's Achilles heel.

When more people understand it, we wont have to worry about the "kook" label

erowe1
02-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Medina had a great opportunity to pull ahead of Hutchinson, and she wasted it. She shot herself in the foot and has no one to blame but herself for that massive blunder.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-11-2010, 10:29 AM
time to send e-mails / make calls?

Annihilia
02-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Medina had a great opportunity to pull ahead of Hutchinson, and she wasted it. She shot herself in the foot and has no one to blame but herself for that massive blunder.

So going on Beck's show was her fault??

erowe1
02-11-2010, 10:31 AM
So going on Beck's show was her fault??

No. It was a great idea for her. It should have put her over the top. And instead, she failed to handle the 9/11 truth question well. That part was her fault. If she hadn't made that mistake she'd have come out of this interview getting launched ahead of Hutchinson and into a runoff election against Perry. He gave her a great chance to do that. She wasted it.

RM918
02-11-2010, 10:32 AM

...which was?

Austrian Econ Disciple
No. It was a great idea for her. It should have put her over the top. And instead, she failed to handle the 9/11 truth question well. That part was her fault. If she hadn't made that mistake she'd have come out of this interview getting launched ahead of Hutchinson and into a runoff election against Perry. He gave her a great chance to do that. She wasted it.

Bullshit.

sofia

what blunder????

what do u want her to say??? "I will disavow anyone near my campaign who questions 911?"

U want her to be a dirty sellout whore just like everyone else is?????

I was proud of her. If Beck bots turn against her....blame them....not Debra

Annihilia
02-11-2010, 10:33 AM

I haven't listened to the interview yet, but people here are making it sound like Beck was poised to attack from that angle from the get go. How do you answer a loaded question like that?

1000-points-of-fright
02-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Ha ha 911 Truth for the win!

Seriously, why are you guys ragging on Beck? He asked her a question and she blew it.

The simple way to answer to the 911 Truth question is to turn it into a question of government incompetence and who is responsible for dropping the Intel ball and why was nobody fired or thrown in jail.

Annihilia
Oh, here they come.

MRoCkEd
I missed the interview - what happened?
He asked her if she was a 9/11 truther and she didn't say yes or no?

sofia
02-11-2010, 10:36 AM

she said she has no position and acknowledges that there are unanswered questions.

when pressed if she would fire any campaign advisors if they were 911 truthers she said shes not into mind control..

beck then cut her off and he and sidekick strated mocking her..

all in all she handled herself splendidly...knocked every question out of the ballpark and then Beck sprang his trap

erowe1
02-11-2010, 10:38 AM
what blunder????

what do u want her to say??? "I will disavow anyone near my campaign who questions 911?"

U want her to be a dirty sellout whore just like everyone else is?????

I was proud of her. If Beck bots turn against her....blame them....not Debra

Either she is a truther or she isn't.

If she is, then she should welcome the opportunity to say so. And you should be glad she took that opportunity and put that issue at the forefront, just like you said earlier. And you should see the loss of the election as an acceptable sacrifice, and one where you're glad that Beck helped give her the platform for that.

If she isn't, then she could just say "no" and not have any fallout for it.

Either way, the fact that Beck asked the question wouldn't be a problem.

MsDoodahs
02-11-2010, 10:40 AM

How is Beck's choosing to ask THAT question NOT a problem that BECK HIMSELF decided to create?

That was Beck's plan from the git go and it worked like a damn charm.

IPSecure
02-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Never Ever Question 911, The Government And Media Have Said So...

You Have Been Warned.

sofia
02-11-2010, 10:41 AM

If she is, then she should welcome the opportunity to say so. And you should be glad she took that opportunity and put that issue at the forefront, just like you said earlier. And you should see the loss of the election as an acceptable sacrifice, and one where you're glad that Beck helped give her the platform for that.

the controversy was more over the hypothetical that she said she would not fire a campaign worker who was a truther.

'I'm not into mind control".....she said...A great answer

and thats when Beck really got ugly and hung up on her.

MsDoodahs
02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Sofia, you're right about that....hmmm...there is a way to spin this that makes Deb shine even brighter in this...

sofia
02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Beck believes that when Armageddon comes, the friends of Israel are all gonna be raptured up to be with Jesus...

...and he calls us truthers nuts????

erowe1
02-11-2010, 10:44 AM
How is Beck's choosing to ask THAT question NOT a problem that BECK HIMSELF decided to create?

That was Beck's plan from the git go and it worked like a damn charm.

Why do you have a problem with him asking it?

If you're a truther and you want Medina to spread that message, then his asking the question gave her a chance to do that.

If you're not a truther, and you want her to win the election, then that question gave her a chance to distance herself from the 9/11 truth movement, and she could have come out of this interview with a huge bump, and made it into a runoff against Perry.

But if you're in the latter category, and you're mad because she hurt her chances in the election by not answering it the right way, then you have to blame her for that.

erowe1
02-11-2010, 10:45 AM
the controversy was more over the hypothetical that she said she would not fire a campaign worker who was a truther.

Good point. I didn't actually hear it happen. But I started listening afterward, and I do get the impression that he's demanding that everyone not only not be truthers, but that we also prohibit them from having any government jobs or something.

paulitics
02-11-2010, 10:47 AM

He was a dick to her before the 911 truth questions, referring to her as"what's her name". Intentional awkward silences after every question she answered quite well, especially on the property taxes. I don't believe fore a second he forgot what her name was, if he booked the interview ands admittadly had 1000s of emails. If he knew enough about her to think she is a 911 truther, he would know what her friggin name is. What a tool.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Why do you have a problem with him asking it?

If you're a truther and you want Medina to spread that message, then his asking the question gave her a chance to do that.

If you're not a truther, and you want her to win the election, then that question gave her a chance to distance herself from the 9/11 truth movement, and she would have come out of this interview with a huge bump, and made it into a runoff against Perry.

But if you're in the latter category, and you're mad because she hurt her chances in the election by not answering it the right way, then you have to blame her for that.

She's running for Governor, not a Federal office. This question has no merit given her circumstance and office she is seeking. It was a hit job from the moment it was a go. Besides, what do you want her to say, that she will fire anyone who is sympathetic / believes in 9/11 Truth?

It's not like 9/11 is bulletproof. How do you explain Building 7?

RM918
02-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Good point. I didn't actually hear it happen. But I started listening afterward, and I do get the impression that he's demanding that everyone not only not be truthers, but that we also prohibit them from having any government jobs or something.

He apparently hung up on her and is now going into a litany of charges without letting her defend herself. How can you stand up for this sort of behavior?

Pennsylvania
02-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I approve of this thread wholeheartedly.

Hmm, now what is the best way for Glenn Beck to capitalize on this recent success? Anyone on the fence about him better pay real close attention.

Captain Shays
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM

I'm sure all of us remember what the media did to Ron Paul when he refused to give back the campaign contributions from David Duke. Same smear different pile.

constituent
02-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Here's why you fail. One can have questions about the official story without being a truther. The little "truther" fiction you've created above isn't Debra Medina.

By oversimplifying the issue in this manner you act as a parrot for folks like Glenn Beck.

paulitics
02-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Wow, Glenn Beck's audience just got smaller today. Haha.

AParadigmShift
This is telling of Beck and his ilk. . .

Apparently, if I'm rightly understanding his continuing rant, the only act that would qualify our government as evil - despite its very long train of abuses - would be having a hand in the events of 9/11?

Otherwise, our gov't is all sunshine and lollipops, in need only of minor tweaking around the edges.

Good Freakin' Grief!

Captain Shays
He was a dick to her before the 911 truth questions, referring to her as"what's her name". Intentional awkward silences after every question she answered quite well, especially on the property taxes. I don't believe fore a second he forgot what her name was, if he booked the interview ands admittadly had 1000s of emails. If he knew enough about her to think she is a 911 truther, he would know what her friggin name is. What a tool.

Maybe he should have written notes on his hand.

YumYum
02-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Glenn Beck is a complex mixture who has the neo-con views of Rush Limbaugh, the fear mongering of Alex Jones, the antics of Curly of the Three Stooges, and he looks like Winnie the Pooh.

SWATH
02-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Alright where is the Beck joker face image? I need to put him on my "most wanted" threats to liberty page.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Ha ha 911 Truth for the win!

Seriously, why are you guys ragging on Beck? He asked her a question and she blew it.

The simple way to answer to the 911 Truth question is to turn it into a question of government incompetence and who is responsible for dropping the Intel ball and why was nobody fired or thrown in jail.

Oh good god the 9/11 conspiracy theory? Well she deserved it then. I cannot support anyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. Really people drop that nutty stuff, I have even out of courtesy given the truthers a chance to present their case. And it just sounds wacko, it does not even make sense. I had no idea Medina was in the fringe like that. Beck did her a service if he asked her the 9/11 truther question.

Pennsylvania
02-11-2010, 11:00 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Radio: Debra Medina is a 9/11 truther? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j2Ov6u9e38)

erowe1
02-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Here's why you fail. One can have questions about the official story without being a truther. The little "truther" fiction you've created above isn't Debra Medina.

By oversimplifying the issue in this manner you act as a parrot for folks like Glenn Beck.

So, it still gets back to the same thing. If she does have questions, then what's her goal? To air the fact that she has those questions before a huge audience? Or to win the election?

If she wants to win the election, and if she's not a truther, then whatever questions she has that come short of making her a truther were irrelevant, and she still could have kept to a simple answer that distanced herself from truthers without getting into some drawn out answer that calls attention to whatever those questions are in a way that makes it sound like she is a truther. She could have come out of this interview with a huge bump, depending on how she handled that question.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Before today I was wondering why Palin and Beck were being nice to Rand and were ignoring Medina, even though some of Palin's supporters like Medina and hate Rand, and Medina needs the help and Rand doesn't. Now I see why. The plan to co-opt and/or divide the movement is in full effect.

RM918
02-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Oh good god the 9/11 conspiracy theory? Well she deserved it then. I cannot support anyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. Really people drop that nutty stuff, I have even out of courtesy given the truthers a chance to present their case. And it just sounds wacko, it does not even make sense. I had no idea Medina was in the fringe like that. Beck did her a service if he asked her the 9/11 truther question.

Yeah, that's exactly not what happened.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 11:04 AM

:rolleyes: She never said she was a truther, only that she wouldn't try to "mind control" anyone that supported her that might believe it. That said I have one question for you. Do you realize that the 1993 WTC bombing actually was an inside job? (Really. That's been proven beyond reasonable doubt).

sofia
02-11-2010, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540684]Oh good god the 9/11 conspiracy theory? Well she deserved it then. I cannot support anyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. Really people drop that nutty stuff, I have even out of courtesy given the truthers a chance to present their case. And it just sounds wacko, it does not even make sense. QUOTE]
"wacko?"....

I'll tell ya what's "wacko"...

anyone who can watch this clip and actually believe that a 50 story skycraper can collapse like this is "wacko"

YouTube - WTC-7 Any Questions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM)

paulitics
02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
This thread needs to be about Beck and not 911 truth.

Beck was not going to give her a thumbs up no matter what. That was apparent from the beginning of the interview. He was totally disrespectful with his tone of voice from the first second. He acted like he had a problem with her life story of being a grassroots activist and nurse, with his akward silences afer each answer.

constituent
02-11-2010, 11:12 AM
So, it still gets back to the same thing. If she does have questions, then what's her goal? To air the fact that she has those questions before a huge audience? Or to win the election?

If she wants to win the election, and if she's not a truther, then whatever questions she has that come short of making her a truther were irrelevant, and she still could have kept to a simple answer that distanced herself from truthers without getting into some drawn out answer that calls attention to whatever those questions are in a way that makes it sound like she is a truther. She could have come out of this interview with a huge bump, depending on how she handled that question.

So you listened to the interview?

erowe1
02-11-2010, 11:12 AM
So you listened to the interview?

No, I started listening after it was over.

Romulus
02-11-2010, 11:13 AM
this thread needs to be about beck and not 911 truth.

beck was not going to give her a thumbs up no matter what. That was apparent from the beginning of the interview. He was totally disrespectful with his tone of voice from the first second. He acted like he had a problem with her life story of being a grassroots activist and nurse, with his akward silences afer each answer.

this.

BECK has it out to smear her no matter what. WTF DOEs 9/11 have to do with a govs race? NOTHING. He setup a hit peice to smear.

F. U. D.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540684]Oh good god the 9/11 conspiracy theory? Well she deserved it then. I cannot support anyone who believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. Really people drop that nutty stuff, I have even out of courtesy given the truthers a chance to present their case. And it just sounds wacko, it does not even make sense. QUOTE]
"wacko?"....

I'll tell ya what's "wacko"...

anyone who can watch this clip and actually believe that a 50 story skycraper can collapse like this is "wacko"

YouTube - WTC-7 Any Questions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM)

Lawl that has been explained a million times. Lets look at this logically.So the terrorist flew two planes into the towers, one into the Pentagon and one got downed before it did any damage....and so the government decides ok now we need to really fast rig this building(which takes A LOT of planning BTW) to collapse so we can make the terrorist act even worse....as if the partial destruction of the Pentagon the destruction of the twin towers and the thousands of lives lost wasn't enough.

Please this is embarrassing.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=sofia;2540709][I]

Lawl that has been explained a million times. Lets look at this logically.So the terrorist flew two planes into the towers, one into the Pentagon and one got downed before it did any damage....and so the government decides ok now we need to really fast rig this building(which takes A LOT of planning BTW) to collapse so we can make the terrorist act even worse....as if the partial destruction of the Pentagon the destruction of the twin towers and the thousands of lives lost wasn't enough.

Are you aware of the materials/documents that were located in building 7?

RJB
I haven't been here for a while but I'm as pissed off as I was in the primaries.

However I now realize something.

I was wondering if Medina was the real deal. After hearing that set up, I realize that she is the real deal.

I also realized Glenn is a total stooge and not to be trusted at all. I knew it in my gut but I was trying to give him the benifit of the doubt.

The lines are being drawn, but we have Medina gaining in the polls. If she continues to climb we will see a decoupling of the People from the MSM.

I'm was still listening to the end of the program. GB was losing it and losing listeners.

jmdrake

Logically 3 buildings - 2 planes = 1 building that should still be left standing. Regardless there is plenty of other evidence of foreknowledge (Operation Bojinka, drills of airplanes as flying bombs) and coverup (9/11 commissioners saying they were lied to by the Pentagon). And we already know that the FBI in the past has allowed a bombing of the WTC to go forward. Their informant built the bomb.

YouTube - Rare TV NEWS report about WTC bombing FBI Foreknowledge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1Y6cGRXEs)

Plus what does any of this have to do with Glenn Beck's asinine question of whether Medina would fire someone based on whether or not they accept the official government story hook line and sinker?

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I haven't been here for a while but I'm as pissed off as I was in the primaries.

I was wondering if Medina was the real deal. After hearing that set up, I realize that she is the real deal.

I also realized Glenn is a total stooge and not to be trusted at all. I knew it in my gut but I was trying to give him the benifit of the doubt.

The lines are being drawn, but we have Medina gaining in the polls. If she continues to climb we will see a decoupling of the People from the MSM.

I'm was still listening to the end of the program. GB was losing it and losing listeners.

^^^^
This! Beck and Palin are pulling a psyop by endorsing Rand and attacking Medina. And it seems to be working. :(

paulitics
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Yeah, the few callers that called in the last segamnt were not too pleased with Mr. Beck.

RM918
02-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Plus what does any of this have to do with Glenn Beck's asinine question of whether Medina would fire someone based on whether or not they accept the official government story hook line and sinker?

Sofia started getting defensive.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 11:26 AM
^^^^
This! Beck and Palin are pulling a psyop by endorsing Rand and attacking Medina. And it seems to be working. :(

This wouldn't work if people stuck to principles. People are apparently willing to forsake principle for political expediency and of course that means you lose your principles in the process. Ergo, you play the political expedient game, you become the monster you once deplored. God, when will people learn.

paulitics
02-11-2010, 11:26 AM
^^^^

I don''t know about it being a psyop, but perhaps it is because of Rand's position on Guanantomo, and since Rand almost has this race locked up.

Captain Shays
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM

I have looked at the subject objectively and still I find there are many questions about the events on 911. Building 7 fell without being hit. j
Even without there being some kind of conspiracy involving "the government" there are too many questions relative to those events. We could always point to the failures of the government on the first three planes all of which, the terrorists achieved their objectives but on the fourth a militia was formed and the citizens stopped the terrorists where the government failed.

Who says "the government" had to execute a conspiracy? Still to this day, no one knows who was behind the put options the day before.

As a person who was born and raised in the United States and fully aware that this entire system was formed on suspicion and distrust of government, I think it's of the highest patriotic order to question what the government tells us including the events of 911 where there are numerous questions that have not been answered accurately to the satisfaction of other patriotic Americans. I would assume that most of the people who question the government's official story are also suspicious about the New World Order that numerous prominent individuals including presidents, Congressmen, Senators, SC Judges and other dignitaries have mentioned.

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540759]

Are you aware of the materials/documents that were located in building 7?

Ah another Truther...ok so now they had this building rigged to collapse. And were waiting for the perfect time to blow it up. Thank god for Osama! Now is our chance quick, detonate the building!

How can you prove it was explosives? You have no evidence and not even proper reasoning for saying it would be done.

Fire felled building near Twin Towers

The Nation

August 22, 2008|Michael Frazier, Newsday

NEW YORK — Smoldering debris from one of the fallen Twin Towers ignited the nearby World Trade Center Building 7, and the intense heat -- not explosives -- caused the skyscraper to collapse, according to a federal report released Thursday.

The findings resulted from a three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Though various experts have long believed fire played a role in the building's destruction, the institute's investigators said it was the primary cause and the "first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building."

"Obviously, designers and engineers will be thinking of their buildings as they consider our report, and they'll take appropriate action," said lead investigator Shyam Sunder.

Guidelines for skyscraper construction here and across the globe were revamped after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Critics questioned why the NIST investigation took so long, saying that there were signs early on pointing to a fire-related collapse.

James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland, wondered how the institute was able to definitively rule out explosives.

"They don't have the expertise on explosives, so I don't know how they came to that conclusion," said Quintiere, a frequent critic of the agency, where he formerly worked as chief of the fire science and engineering division.

Quintiere stressed, however, that he had never believed explosives played a role.

After the World Trade Center's North Tower fell at 10:29 a.m., debris sparked fires at Building 7, which was 370 feet south. Building 7 burned for several hours.

Water supply lines for the building's automatic sprinkler system were cut off by the collapse of the Twin Towers, worsening fire conditions.

Heat from uncontrolled flames caused thermal expansion of steel beams, the report said.

When the beams expanded, they pushed supportive beams and damaged flooring surrounding columns.

Finally, a support column buckled, triggering an "upward progression of floor system failure," the report said.

The scientific investigation considered other credible possible causes of the building's collapse, he said, including explosives and a stored diesel-fuel supply for backup generators.

"Even from the beginning, we did not have any evidence at all that demolition or charges or a blast were used to bring the building down," Sunder said.

Nate
02-11-2010, 11:30 AM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

FrankRep
02-11-2010, 11:33 AM

Even if you believe in 9/11 truth, politically, you should keep it to yourself and don't admit you are a 9/11 truther. Better yet, oppose 9/11 truth if you ARE a 9/11 truther -- until you are in power.

Politics 101.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Austrian Econ Disciple;2540784]

Ah another Truther...ok so now they had this building rigged to collapse. And were waiting for the perfect time to blow it up. Thank god for Osama! Now is our chance quick, detonate the building!

How can you prove it was explosives? You have no evidence and not even proper reasoning for saying it would be done.

The Nation

NEW YORK — Smoldering debris from one of the fallen Twin Towers ignited the nearby World Trade Center Building 7, and the intense heat -- not explosives -- caused the skyscraper to collapse, according to a federal report released Thursday.

The findings resulted from a three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Though various experts have long believed fire played a role in the building's destruction, the institute's investigators said it was the primary cause and the "first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building."

"Obviously, designers and engineers will be thinking of their buildings as they consider our report, and they'll take appropriate action," said lead investigator Shyam Sunder.

Guidelines for skyscraper construction here and across the globe were revamped after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Critics questioned why the NIST investigation took so long, saying that there were signs early on pointing to a fire-related collapse.

James Quintiere, a professor of fire protection engineering at the University of Maryland, wondered how the institute was able to definitively rule out explosives.

"They don't have the expertise on explosives, so I don't know how they came to that conclusion," said Quintiere, a frequent critic of the agency, where he formerly worked as chief of the fire science and engineering division.

Quintiere stressed, however, that he had never believed explosives played a role.

After the World Trade Center's North Tower fell at 10:29 a.m., debris sparked fires at Building 7, which was 370 feet south. Building 7 burned for several hours.

Water supply lines for the building's automatic sprinkler system were cut off by the collapse of the Twin Towers, worsening fire conditions.

Heat from uncontrolled flames caused thermal expansion of steel beams, the report said.

When the beams expanded, they pushed supportive beams and damaged flooring surrounding columns.

Finally, a support column buckled, triggering an "upward progression of floor system failure," the report said.

The scientific investigation considered other credible possible causes of the building's collapse, he said, including explosives and a stored diesel-fuel supply for backup generators.

"Even from the beginning, we did not have any evidence at all that demolition or charges or a blast were used to bring the building down," Sunder said.

Are you aware of the Architects for 9/11 Truth? There are thousands. The Government knew these guys were only getting training for flying and not landing. (Which is an invasion of privacy...) They knew something was afoot, but did nothing about it. Why do you think that is? There are multiple reasons. Do I think these men were CIA or FBI? I have no clue, but I think 9/11 was similar to Pearl Harbor, and had a tinge of Reichstag thrown in. A building does not implode like that from fire.

Go on to youtube and watch dozens and dozens of implosions and tell me that does not look exactly like an implosion. Then head on over to AE911.com (I think that's the site). Building 7 is what did it for me. Are you aware building 7 housed incredible amounts of elite financial documents? Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc.

I don't have proper reasoning? I think it is you who doesn't have proper reasoning.

Nate
02-11-2010, 11:37 AM

The Nation

BULLSHIT!

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophehttp://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Proof That The Thermal and Gravitational Energy Available Were Insufficient to Melt Steel in the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center on 9/11/01
Terry Morronehttp://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/ProfMorroneOnMeltingWTCsteel.pdf

Stary Hickory
02-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Same to you, if you are a truther it's darn hard for me to respect you. As I understand it Medina is not a truther, would have been better had she said this.

Nate
02-11-2010, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540825]

Are you aware of the Architects for 9/11 Truth? There are thousands. The Government knew these guys were only getting training for flying and not landing. (Which is an invasion of privacy...) They knew something was afoot, but did nothing about it. Why do you think that is? There are multiple reasons. Do I think these men were CIA or FBI? I have no clue, but I think 9/11 was similar to Pearl Harbor, and had a tinge of Reichstag thrown in. A building does not implode like that from fire.

Go on to youtube and watch dozens and dozens of implosions and tell me that does not look exactly like an implosion. Then head on over to AE911.com (I think that's the site). Building 7 is what did it for me. Are you aware building 7 housed incredible amounts of elite financial documents? Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc.

I don't have proper reasoning? I think it is you who doesn't have proper reasoning.

+1

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Even if you believe in 9/11 truth, politically, you should keep it to yourself and don't admit you are a 9/11 truther. Better yet, oppose 9/11 truth if you ARE a 9/11 truther -- until you are in power.

Politics 101.

Anyone who is a moral person and a Kantian cannot in good faith lie. Once again, politics and monopolies of power prove that the system is self-corrupting.

Nate
02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Same to you, if you are a truther it's darn hard for me to respect you. As I understand it Medina is not a truther, would have been better had she said this.

I could care less if you respect me. Who are you? Just some random person on a message boards that can't understand the laws of physics. Why would I care what you think?

Stary Hickory
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540825]

BULLSHIT!

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophehttp://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Proof That The Thermal and Gravitational Energy Available Were Insufficient to Melt Steel in the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center on 9/11/01
Terry Morronehttp://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/ProfMorroneOnMeltingWTCsteel.pdf

Good god I refuse to play this game with you. Sure those buildings did not collapse because two PLANES FLEW INTO THEM. NoooOOOoooo thats craaazzzy. That's what the government cronies want you to think. As we all know buildings are designed to withstand the impacts of giant passenger airlines.

I am all for sticking it to the government, but I will not descend into crazy land to do it. You are more than welcome to discuss it, but really I am not going to spend my time debunking every nutty thing posted.

Austrian Econ Disciple

Yes, we question the Government therefore we are loonies. GTFO. I bet you would be calling the people who said the Reichstag was an inside job, or that FDR had inside knowledge that Pearl Harbor was going to happen, but let it loony bins. FUCK YOU.

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-11-2010, 11:43 AM
The only sensible mainstream position for truthers is the official report contains inaccuracies and until the official story is accurate we will not know all of the details.

"Do you think government was involved?"

This is a wide open opportunity to bring up Watergate and every other fuck up government has made. Then you can wrap it up with until we know all of the details I do not rule anything out.

If you are going to entertain questions about 911 at least put the strongest argument forward first.

constituent
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Glenn Beck, "I could french kiss Ron Paul."

Glenn Beck, "I could french kiss Rick Perry."

What gives with this guy?

fedup100
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM

The Nation

My personal belief on this subject is "an inside job". My personal opinion on the birth certificate is, we have an illegal alien muslim janitor sitting in the whitehouse.

The real problem though is how those who know these things to be true handle the information. It does appear to me that all these "ER" groups have been infiltrated by the enemy. Therefore, the more embarrassing moments they can provide for the controlled media and the buffoons that believe everything Glen Beck and those like him swill to the pigs, the greater the laughter and the argument is lost.

Ron Paul knows far more than any of you know but he sure as hell is way to smart to plaster it on his forehead and stick a flaming "truther" banner up his ass and prance around on the enemies media and forums spewing the obvious. He knows to do so would hand the perpetrators the victory.

By the way, where are all the Glen Beck worshippers and supporters of this evil (*^%. They defended the *()&^ at length and allowed him to take over the tea parties. Now we have been set back another 4 years. Makes you wonder who the real enemies of the people really are.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Glenn Beck, "I could french kiss Ron Paul."

Glenn Beck, "I could french kiss Rick Perry."

What gives with this guy?

have you seen what his employers do in their spare time?? BG, ...remember?

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 11:47 AM

Politics 101.

Medina didn't say she was a 9/11 truther. Or did you just miss that? :rolleyes: Let's say if Beck had tried to attack her through association with the JBS? Frankly I don't think the JBS "Al Qaeda is run by Moscow" line any more credible than anything else especially considering that Al Qaeda got its start fighting the Soviets.

The Deacon
02-11-2010, 11:48 AM
I just ate lunch...should I watch the video?

Nate
02-11-2010, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=Nate;2540842]

Good god I refuse to play this game with you. Sure those buildings did not collapse because two PLANES FLEW INTO THEM. NoooOOOoooo thats craaazzzy. That's what the government cronies want you to think. As we all know buildings are designed to withstand the impacts of giant passenger airlines.

I am all for sticking it to the government, but I will not descend into crazy land to do it. You are more than welcome to discuss it, but really I am not going to spend my time debunking every nutty thing posted.

Willful ignorance. You can't debunk it because in order to do that you'd have to disprove the laws of physics. Those building fell at FREE FALL SPEED!!!! That COULD NOT happen in a pancake collapse due to fire. What took out the support structures? Why did the buildings fall strait down into the path of greatest resistance?

For your information, the twin towers were designed to withstand the impacts of giant passenger airlines.

9/11 WTC Towers designed to take Multiples Airline Impacts (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6825174698620514684&ei=y0J0S4SUConIrAKDvKDhBw&q=world+trade+center+towers+were+designed+to+withs tand+airline+impacts&hl=en&client=firefox-a)

I'm tired of playing this game with you as well. It's like trying to explain to a neo-con why the Iraq War was a bad idea. Bring up FACTS & they just refuse to debate the FACTS.

sofia
02-11-2010, 11:51 AM
...LOL..a "terrorist" who denies his greatest work????

If Bin Laden did 911 he'd wanna shout it from the rooftops....instead , he denies any involvement.

Really...he was a friggin caveman. Only a chump could believe that he and his band of nerds pulled off 911

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Asked Sunday if he believed bin Laden's denial, President Bush said, "No question he is the prime suspect. No question about that."

Since Tuesday's terrorist attacks against the United States, Bush has repeatedly threatened to strike out against terrorism and any nation that supports or harbors its disciples.

Bin Laden, a wealthy Saudi-born exile, has lived in Afghanistan for several years. U.S. officials blame him for earlier strikes on U.S. targets, including last year's attack on the USS Cole in Yemen and the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya in 1998.

Bin Laden's campaign stems from the 1990 decision by Saudi Arabia to allow U.S. troops into the kingdom after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait -- a military presence that has become permanent.

In a 1997 CNN interview, bin Laden called the U.S. military presence an "occupation of the land of the holy places."

Immediately after the attacks that demolished the World Trade Center's landmark twin towers and seriously damaged the Pentagon, officials of Afghanistan's ruling Taliban said they doubted bin Laden could have been involved in carrying out the actions.

The Taliban -- the fundamentalist Islamic militia that seized power in Afghanistan in 1996 -- denied his ties to terrorism and said they have taken away all his means of communication with the outside world.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 11:53 AM

Beck didn't ask her if she was a truther. He asked her if she would play "Thought police" to her staff. Imagine if Beck had asked her "Would you fire anyone on your staff who is gay" and if she said no Beck turned around and say "Debra Medina may support gay marriage" or worse 'Debra Medina may be a lesbian"?

constituent
02-11-2010, 11:53 AM
I just ate lunch...should I watch the video?

no.

LibertyEagle
02-11-2010, 11:55 AM
If anyone puts one more post trying to argue 9-11 Truth in one of Debra Medina's threads, I will ban you.

Permanently.

Thank you for your time.

tmosley
02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=Stary Hickory;2540851]

Willful ignorance. You can't debunk it because in order to do that you'd have to disprove the laws of physics.

For your information, the twin towers were designed to withstand the impacts of giant passenger airlines. 9/11 WTC Towers designed to take Multiples Airline Impacts (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6825174698620514684&ei=y0J0S4SUConIrAKDvKDhBw&q=world+trade+center+towers+were+designed+to+withs tand+airline+impacts&hl=en&client=firefox-a)

I'm tired of playing this game with you as well. It's like trying to explain to a neo-con why the Iraq War was a bad idea. Bring up FACTS & they just refuse to debate the FACTS.

It was designed to take hits from the largest airlines of the day. When the towers were build, they didn't have the superliners like those used to take them down (with their geometrically increasing fuel tank capacity). They also had poorly designed insulation that wasn't firmly attached to the structural steel, meaning that any debris that got though the outer shell would knock it off, dramatically decreasing the time it took for the resulting fire to take down the building. If the insulation had been better, the towers would probably still be standing today.

Of course, that doesn't refute the fact that the CIA funded Bin Laden during the Soviet's war in Afghanistan. We most certainly created, trained, and funded our own enemies. There is no refuting that. Hell, there's video of Donald Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam Hussein.

LibertyEagle
02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Sofia, you're right about that....hmmm...there is a way to spin this that makes Deb shine even brighter in this...

Yes. He does make a good point.

She could fight this. But, she needs money to do it. At last check, she was down to 68K in her campaign coffers.

revolutionisnow
02-11-2010, 11:58 AM
n/m

Romulus
02-11-2010, 12:00 PM

agree 100% beck. Beck will be exposed and it wont be thru 9/11 truth. We must ignore him and more on. He's the kid who needs attention.. giving him none is victory.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I don''t know about it being a psyop, but perhaps it is because of Rand's position on Guanantomo, and since Rand almost has this race locked up.

That's my point. The subtle message is "Fall in line and we'll help you win. Don't fall in line and we'll take you down". Rand was already way ahead before the Palin endorsement and (despite what a lot of people think) he could probably have won without it. Imagine what would happen if Rand had taken a different position on Gitmo, didn't get endorsed by Palin or get the nice treatment from Beck and won anyway? Also imagine if Palin backed candidates continued to lose like Doug Hoffman did?

Nate
02-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Yes. He does make a good point.

She could fight this. But, she needs money to do it. At last check, she was down to 68K in her campaign coffers.

She should fight this considering he did this to her because she refused to play the thought police with her staff.

AuH20
02-11-2010, 12:06 PM
People let me explain it as clearly as I can. 9/11 truth is political poison:

(1) all the outlandish rumors and hearsay which have been coalesced into the movement. I mean I heard one the other day that Goldman Sachs gave the green light to internally demolish the building because they had controversial financial documents inside. :D Multiply this 10X fold with allegations that aliens were somehow involved. You do understand how muddy the waters have become?

(2) 9/11 truth unnerves citizens with family members in the military. 9/11 was the spark to the foray into the Middle East. Do people really want to even conceptualize that their loved ones are possible living and dying for a lie? Does anyone realize how psychologically damaging such an admission would be?

So do you understand, why the truth movement is looked upon so unfavorably? The truth movement went about things backwards and played right into the MSM's hands. So this is the bed they must lie in.

Romulus
02-11-2010, 12:07 PM

I think so. Whenever she might be attempted to be smeared about the topic, she can stick to her guns: "I'm not into mind control" was an excellent response. Relate that to overreaching powers/control of the fed gov and she'll have a winner.

Also she's being smeared. That needs to brought to light. "The powers that be are waging a smear campaign, they dont want me to be your governor." "Its time the people of Texas send them a message, that we are not going to succumb to their methods of negative campaign smears, we'll show them the people are in power, and their deceptive smear attacks will only make us stronger"

Romulus
02-11-2010, 12:08 PM

(1) all the outlandish rumors and hearsay which have been coalesced into the movement. I mean I heard one the other day that Goldman Sachs gave the green light to internally demolish the building because they had controversial financial documents inside. :D Multiply this 10X fold with allegations that aliens were somehow involved. You do understand how muddy the waters have become?

(2) 9/11 truth unnerves citizens with family members in the military. 9/11 was the spark to the foray into the Middle East. Do people really want to even conceptualize that their loved ones are possible living and dying for a lie? Does anyone realize how psychologically damaging such an admission would be?

So do you understand, why the truth movement is looked upon so unfavorably? The truth movement went about things backwards and played right into the MSM's hands. So this is the bed they must lie in.

no shit. This is why he FUD'd her with it.

constituent
02-11-2010, 12:09 PM
agree 100% beck. Beck will be exposed and it wont be thru 9/11 truth. We must ignore him and more on. He's the kid who needs attention.. giving him none is victory.

That's very well said.

We should write this off as Glenn Beck's lame attempt at trolling a certain audience...

disorderlyvision
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
If anyone puts one more post trying to argue 9-11 Truth in one of Debra Medina's threads, I will ban you.

Permanently.

Thank you for your time.

WTF! it is relevant to the topic at hand LE. I wish you would quit using your strong arm tactics all the time. you could just move the thread if it bothers you

AuH20
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM
That's very well said.

We should write this off as Glenn Beck's lame attempt at trolling a certain audience...

I don't think it's trawling. Unforunately, he lumps all the people who question the events of 9/11 into the rabid truther camp. That's his personal opinion. We should voice our concerns whether it be phone calls or emails. Engage Beck. Appeal to his sensibilities. He wants to believe that dissidents are tin-foil troofers. You get far more with honey as opposed to vinegar.

NerveShocker
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM

I disagree. I still have hundreds of questions that have never been properly answered most of them because there simply is no answer. For example why irregular trading occurred in the days prior to the attack on the very airlines which crashed, and why the CIA refuses to release the names of the traders or is it traitors. There have been no false flag attacks on us since 9/11 and I accredit that to a strong 9/11 truth movement which has over 70% of the American people wanting a new investigation.

Captain Shays
02-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Medina didn't say she was a 9/11 truther. Or did you just miss that? :rolleyes: Let's say if Beck had tried to attack her through association with the JBS? Frankly I don't think the JBS "Al Qaeda is run by Moscow" line any more credible than anything else especially considering that Al Qaeda got its start fighting the Soviets.

Al Qaeda didn't get it's start fighting the Soviets. Al Qaeda got it's start after the Gulf War when the United States set up military bases in Saudi Arabia and violated holy Islamic soil. The JBS is spot on factually and historically.
The Muhajadine got it's start fighting the Soviets and our CIA trained and funded bin Laden in those efforts but it was initially the Gulf War that caused him to transition from being our trained and funded ally to being our mortal enemy and forming Al Qaeda.

coyote_sprit
02-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't think it's trawling. Unforunately, he lumps all the people who question the events of 9/11 into the rabid truther camp. That's his personal opinion. We should voice our concerns whether it be phone calls or emails. Engage Beck. Appeal to his sensibilities. You get far more with honey as opposed to vinegar.

Honey and Vinegar mean nothing when you have neither taste or smell, what I'm trying to say is that nothing is going to change Glenn Beck. He's been controlled from the start.

erowe1
02-11-2010, 12:22 PM

She should put out a press release that says, "Here's the explanation I was trying to give that Beck wouldn't let me say."

Make sure that the wording of the press release is clear, and unimpeachable, where she neither gives an inch to the 9/11 truth movement nor gives an inch to those who would be so hostile to anyone with 9/11 questions as to demand that they be prohibited from having government jobs. Bring it back to the importance of freedom.

She might even turn the tables on her opponents and say, "Perhaps the same question should be asked of Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Would they prohibit people who haven't yet resolved all their questions about 9/11 from having jobs in the TX state government?" They either have to give the same answer Medina did, or they have to come out and say they would actually fire government employees for their beliefs or even their simple doubts and questions.

Catatonic
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM

I guess all the 9/11 questions Ron Paul got during the primaries were really just opportunities when we all thought he was just being marginalized.

Captain Shays
02-11-2010, 12:24 PM
That's very well said.

One way to expose him is to prove that he didn't start the Tea Party movement as he claimed on his show.

I remember when it started and it was during Ron Paul's campaign and was born out of our "Tea Party Money Bombs". Also on this note, I clearly remember Glen Beck likening Ron Paul supporters to terrorists because we used the term "money bomb" and because our first money bomb was on Guy Faulks Day who Beck said was a terrorist. So he jumped tot he conclusion that if Faulks was a terrorist and Ron Paul supporters had a money bomb then we might be terrorists too.

Get the word out. Beck claims to have started the Tea Party and he said so on his live TV show. I remember because it so offended me.

LibertyEagle
02-11-2010, 12:25 PM
WTF! it is relevant to the topic at hand LE. I wish you would quit using your strong arm tactics all the time. you could just move the thread if it bothers you

People would gripe about that too, DO.

itshappening
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Beck is our enemy

eok321
Finally...Beck confirms to us all what he is- A Tool

Surely this will leave anyone who 1/2 trusted beck in no doubt about who's side he is on.

Hopefully Debra can overcome this disgusting hit piece and it would'nt surprize me if they have something similar planned for Rand.

erowe1
I guess all the 9/11 questions Ron Paul got during the primaries were really just opportunities when we all thought he was just being marginalized.

That's not what I said.

But for Medina, who was a few percent behind Hutchinson in the last poll, simply getting on Beck's show was a huge opportunity. She definitely could have gotten a big bump out of it if she had played it safe. Getting publicity on a show of that size is not a luxury she can take for granted. And I don't believe that the way it turned out was the only way possible that it could have. She had the potential to make it a huge boon for her campaign, with or without the 9/11 question being asked.

jmdrake
02-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Al Qaeda didn't get it's start fighting the Soviets. Al Qaeda got it's start after the Gulf War when the United States set up military bases in Saudi Arabia and violated holy Islamic soil. The JBS is spot on factually and historically.
The Muhajadine got it's start fighting the Soviets and our CIA trained and funded bin Laden in those efforts but it was initially the Gulf War that caused him to transition from being our trained and funded ally to being our mortal enemy and forming Al Qaeda.

You don't know what you're talking about. Go read Peter Bergen's book Holy War Inc. (http://www.amazon.com/Holy-War-Inc-Inside-Secret/dp/0743205022) Condi Rice even quoted from that book to dispell the "myth" that the U.S. created Al Qaeda. Only she left out the important part. Because we couldn't fund the Mujahadeen directly, we funneled the money through Pakistan. We couldn't do this directly because we actually started funding the Islamists before the Russians invaded Afghanistan. They gave the money to the most anti western Islamists they could find. Pakistan went on to use Al Qaeda in their proxy war against India. Osama was always the enemy of the American people and he never quit being an asset of the ISI or (indirectly) of the CIA. Further senate testimony showed that Al Qaeda was being used by the U.S. during the Balkans wars. Right now we are funding Islamo MARXIST terrorists because they hate Iran. (The Mujahadeen Al Khulq).

FrankRep
02-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Welcome to Politics.

Free Republic jumps in.

Debra Medina (Truther) Interview with Glenn Beck
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2449289/posts

Medina admitted shes a TRUTHER on Beck
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2449214/posts

DapperDan
02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.medinafortexas.com/getPost?p=272

"I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9/11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

The question surprised me because it's not relevant to this race or the issues facing Texans. This campaign has always been about private property rights and state sovereignty. It is focused on the issues facing Texans. It is not a vehicle for the 9-11 truth movement or any other group.

The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government. I think the fact that people are even asking questions on this level gets to the incredible distrust career politicians have fostered by so clearly taking their direction from special interests instead of the people, whether it's Rick Perry and his HPV mandate or Kay Hutchison and voting for the bank bailout. It is absolutely the right and duty of a free people to question their government. Texas does not need another politician who tells you what you want to hear, then violates your liberties and steals your property anyway. I fully expect to be questioned and to be held accountable as Governor, and that's the underlying issue here: should people be questioning their government. And the answer is yes, they should be."

pacelli
02-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Is anyone surprised?

erowe1
02-11-2010, 01:11 PM

"I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9/11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.

The question surprised me because it's not relevant to this race or the issues facing Texans. This campaign has always been about private property rights and state sovereignty. It is focused on the issues facing Texans. It is not a vehicle for the 9-11 truth movement or any other group.

The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government. I think the fact that people are even asking questions on this level gets to the incredible distrust career politicians have fostered by so clearly taking their direction from special interests instead of the people, whether it's Rick Perry and his HPV mandate or Kay Hutchison and voting for the bank bailout. It is absolutely the right and duty of a free people to question their government. Texas does not need another politician who tells you what you want to hear, then violates your liberties and steals your property anyway. I fully expect to be questioned and to be held accountable as Governor, and that's the underlying issue here: should people be questioning their government. And the answer is yes, they should be."

Not bad. I don't really like the way it ends. But it's a good response overall. Medina can still come out of this ok.

scoot87
02-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I hate how politics shuns those who speak honestly about their opinions and will get skewered for it. This is how those who are principled are marginalized while those who change their positions on the issues depending on the political climate are favored. Medina had the courage to stick to her true feelings on the 9/11 issue and was lambasted for it. People wonder why politicians are so corrupt. Frankly speaking, the system is what encourages such behavior.

moostraks
02-11-2010, 01:14 PM

well played,imo....

No big surprise Beck is a tool. This is no different than all the horrible RP moments we lived through and continue to witness...

ravedown
02-11-2010, 01:17 PM
im listening to the west coast feed rt now and he basically endorsed perry before he had her on-so she was doomed from the start. his sidekicks are total d-bag paul haters.
i thought she did very well up to the 911 ambush.

moostraks
02-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome to Politics.

Free Republic jumps in.

Debra Medina (Truther) Interview with Glenn Beck
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2449289/posts

Medina admitted shes a TRUTHER on Beck
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2449214/posts

You act like she should have offered to fire anyone who has an opinion contrary to that deemed socially acceptable by the majority.

They would have hung her no matter how she answered because it would have just been spun that Medina wants to fire anyone with independant thoughts...