PDA

View Full Version : Complete Stranger

anewvoice
10-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Ok, so I have a unique car (http://www.flickr.com/photos/anewvoice), and this was some 40 stickers ago, and also some yard signs. This morning I get a doorbell ring to which I answer and see a complete stranger parked out front.

I open the door and he says, sorry, but I had to stop and ask, do you have any Ron Paul stuff? I've followed his career for 20 years, have recently convinced my dad and I want to put Ron Paul stuff on my work truck (local tree service I think) and hand out information to people in my daily runs. He went on to tell me that Ron Paul was going to win and he needed to know how to get involved.

This was an awesome boost to the day but it also showed me that there are more supporters out there who are NOT internet connected. I linked him up, gave him a heads up on the dearborn debate and the Ann Arbor rally next week and gave him some materials to use.

Just awesome!

bbachtung
10-06-2007, 07:02 PM
That is awesome.

krott5333
10-06-2007, 07:35 PM
wooooooooohooooooooooO! I LOVE RON PAUL. I LOVE FREEDOM. I HATE GEORGE BUSH.

:)

anewvoice
10-06-2007, 07:58 PM
death wishes are not useful imho, everyone will die eventually, whats more important is the accurate portrayal when history is written, its the legacy that lives on forever, though I'd say he likely has taken care of this himself

krott5333
10-06-2007, 08:10 PM
death wishes are not useful imho, everyone will die eventually, whats more important is the accurate portrayal when history is written, its the legacy that lives on forever, though I'd say he likely has taken care of this himself

true true :D

austin356
10-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I think they are not completely wrong when they media says we're closer to cults than regular supporters.

That story you gave just does not happen with any other candidate. Just plain and simple it does not happen. We are something unique, oh yes Ron Paul supporters are!!