PDA

View Full Version : B. J. Lawson Announces he is running!

LibertyMage
02-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Dear Robin,

After much thought and reflection, my family and I have decided to run for North Carolina's 4th District Congressional seat in 2010. We are excited, eager and ready to work for the liberty movement!

The fact is, people are waking up! The issues haven't changed and our problems are getting worse. The message of Peace, Prosperity and Liberty is becoming more popular by the day; everyday folk, no matter what party, are fed up with big government and are taking a stand.

2010 will be our year. Will you help kick off our campaign with your generous donation?

In 2008, we walked the streets, made phone calls, staffed the polls and not only campaigned; we educated, showing people early how promises of Hope and Change were false and that common-sense conservative principles, based on our founding documents, are what will get our country back on track.

You helped us run an amazing campaign! We need to continue the fight in 2010, and I need your help again.

President Obama brought big anti-Republican resentment in 2008, but our campaign pushed back. Even with three major colleges, an Obama campaign office and David Price pulling his DC staff to campaign for him, we moved the needle for our ideas and our principles. I'm extremely proud of that.

Despite North Carolina’s straight ticket voting, the Democratic majorities in his district and Obama’s large national victory, we were successful in outpolling Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Our campaign raised over a half million dollars and attracted a national following and devoted team of grassroots volunteers, we will pick up from where we left off and build on the momentum gained in 2008.

I'm excited to spread our message and to help our movement succeed in every way I can. Today I am making appearances throughout the district to officially announce the campaign and file as a candidate.

Will you help us? Your donation will be used to spread the message of Peace, Prosperity and Liberty both here in North Carolina's 4th District as well as across the country by setting an example for the movement and similar campaigns across the country.

Visit our new website, join us on facebook, get involved. Any contribution you can make is greatly appreciated.

In liberty,

BJ

I am donating now!

s_e52
02-10-2010, 03:51 PM
bump

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2010, 03:58 PM
it's time to paaaaaarty!

Bergie Bergeron
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Nice stuff.

Dreamofunity
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Great stuff.

JohnnyRocko
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
$25 Donation deposited. Lets get this campaign off to a strong start!

BuddyRey
02-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Awesome! B.J.'s the real deal.

qh4dotcom
02-10-2010, 08:11 PM
BJ was the candidate I gave the most money to in 2008. Glad to hear he's running again but not too happy about that liberal infested district he chose.

Kotin
02-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I will be donating later today, I encourage all to do the same. Lawson is our guy, no question.

lx43
02-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Hope he wins.

itshappening
02-10-2010, 08:54 PM
can he win? he must think so if he's giving it another shot. it's tough though?

Michigan11
02-10-2010, 09:43 PM
We need to get this guy in his own sub-forum. I donated to his first run, he can win now, with the momentum in this country. Fired off emails to others I know who donated last time! Let's spread this, this guy can win.

Bump

Slutter McGee
02-10-2010, 10:27 PM
I that gerrymandered piece of crap district it will still be tough. But if he is going to ever have a chance there....this is the year to try. So I will be giving to him.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I that gerrymandered piece of crap district it will still be tough. But if he is going to ever have a chance there....this is the year to try. So I will be giving to him.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

This is North Carolina -- they are ALL gerrymandered. That's why we need State House, too. ;)

aclove
02-10-2010, 10:43 PM
^That.

BJ Lawson and GunnyFreedom - donate to NC's Dynamic Duo!

daviddee
02-10-2010, 11:17 PM

GunnyFreedom
02-10-2010, 11:20 PM
at the kickoff party last night: (Wednesday night)

http://glenbradley.net/nchouse2010/bj/kickoff1.jpg

http://glenbradley.net/nchouse2010/bj/crowd.jpg

http://glenbradley.net/nchouse2010/bj/kick2.jpg

qh4dotcom
02-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Sent my donation.

Bergie Bergeron
02-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Realistically a waste of time and money. I am assuming he is hoping that what happened in Massachusetts can happen in NC.

Apples to Spare tires.

The District he is in is dripping left wing and the results from last time will be similar results this time.
I'm sure B.J. knows what he's doing.

PBrady
02-11-2010, 12:17 AM
I got this e-mail literally as I was closing my laptop to go to work today.

I had been working on the Roche For Congress campaign (a very decent alternative given that I was set on BJ not running for several months), but now am at somewhat of a crossroads.

I'm still just shocked more than anything. Naturally this news had to come during a point where I had work till 1 am, school from 8am-2pm tomorrow, and then work again at 3-midnight...

Gunny, hopefully I'll see you around at an event or two. I also wouldn't mind trying to make it up to your district if you're having any bigger events that need some extra help. Unfortunately I've been tight on money, so traveling an hour there and back isn't exactly feasible to do as frequently as I might like.

it's time to paaaaaarty!

YouTube - Andrew W.K-It's Time To Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwW4Vvp1YnY) :p :p :p :p :p :p