View Full Version : My Liberty Video Playlists and Book Club

02-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey Guys,

Been awhile since I've posted so I'll make a few announcements and then post some input on all that's going on. Currently I been advancing the principals we preach from the heart of the beast, the financial district in New York city where I train many new employees who are the future of the finance industry and the occasional big name (you'd be surprised).

In doing this, as I train people fro series 7, series 24, etc for Greico Financial Training (greico.com), I have been making sure to spend time talking about...

- The Austrian View of the Business Cycle
- The Federal Reserve role in manipulating rates and the business cycle
- a lot of fallacies of securities regulation such as the effects of short selling and compensation regulations
- The Problems GDP and CPI as key economic indicators used by politicians

I've gotten quite a response, so hopefully I'm still on track for a congressional run soon as I'm old enough (only 24)

On Another Front I've created the following resources to help introduce people to the concepts we preach:

- I've created youtube playlists for great videos on liberties, and another playlist of political and economic commentary from myself which you can see on my youtube channel

- I've created The Individualist Haven, a bipartisan network to debate Individualism Vs. Collectivism which pulls media from many sources.

- I've created a book group to discuss great political and economic books

So that's an update I've been up to, of course the occasional donations to the C4L and Schiff and Rand campaigns

02-10-2010, 08:06 PM
any books anyone thinks I should add to the list (a lot of the classics I'll add soon, just wanted to put some more recent stuff to start)