PDA

View Full Version : Steal my RP shirt idea

DrNoZone
10-06-2007, 04:33 PM
I've had this idea running around in my head for yet another cool RP shirt, but I'm no graphic designer and I don't run a CafePress store or anything. So here it is, if you want it (I'll buy one as soon as they're up!):

Image: picture of Ron Paul holding a fistful of cash (or, alternately, a fat gold bar in each hand).

Text: "Hey Ron Paul...we're spammin' your bank account!"

And then: www.ronpaul2008.com

Corydoras
10-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Don't like the idea, but whatever. There are already anti-liberty people who think Ron is in this for the money.

Chester Copperpot
10-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah *WE* get the humor.. the ron paul supporters.. but some douche reading the shirt will think somehow we reallY ARE just a bunch of spammers.. It will tend to reinforce the bullshit image the MSM has been trying to paint..

DrNoZone
10-06-2007, 04:55 PM
I still think it's a funny way of saying "we're more than just the internet!"

DrNoZone
10-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Don't like the idea, but whatever. There are already anti-liberty people who think Ron is in this for the money.

I'd like to meet these people and ask them how they can think RP is in this for the money but the others, who have WAY more of it, aren't.

Corydoras
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM
I'd like to meet these people and ask them how they can think RP is in this for the money but the others, who have WAY more of it, aren't.

You know that people don't have to be rational to oppose Ron Paul. Heck, there are people out there who think George Soros and Moveon.org are funding Ron's campaign. Seriously.

GML3G
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Again, we may think it's funny, but as one of the posters above mentioned, it will be misconstrued by others.

DrNoZone
10-06-2007, 05:03 PM
You know that people don't have to be rational to oppose Ron Paul. Heck, there are people out there who think George Soros and Moveon.org are funding Ron's campaign. Seriously.

Of course; I think anyone who believes in freedom and liberty and DOESN'T support RP is totally irrational.