PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina on Glenn Beck tomorrow!

KAYA
02-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Glen Beck just announced he is trying to get Debra Medina on for tomorrows show (not sure if he meant radio or TV)! Said she came out of nowhere, its only 2 pts behind KBH and that it looks like the Tea Parties found someone they can really get behind, so he wants to have her on to see if she is the real deal and is someone who "gets it".

This is great news for Medina!

LibertyEagle
02-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Woohooooooooooooooooooo!

It's good, if and only if, he's not an ass, though.

Son of Detroit
02-10-2010, 10:01 AM
YES!

GREAT NEWS!

I'm sure all of us who were persistent in emailing Beck had a big part of it.

MRoCkEd
02-10-2010, 10:02 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debra needs to accept this offer!

Pennsylvania
02-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Now, when she's elected, he can act like he actually supported her.

KAYA
02-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Woohooooooooooooooooooo!

He won't be. He sounded very pleased to have her on.

KAYA
02-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Now, when she's elected, he can act like he actually supported her.

There's always a negative angle to found isn't there...

Pennsylvania
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
There's always a negative angle to found isn't there...

Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely glad she's getting the attention. I figured that went without saying though.

krazy kaju
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Glenn

KAYA
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely glad she's getting the attention. I figured that went without saying though.

Who else on national talk radio or TV would give Medina even a minute of their time? I guess when it comes to Beck, no good deed goes unpunished.

constituent
02-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Congratulations Debra Medina!

Bergie Bergeron
02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Very nice.

Deborah K
02-10-2010, 10:33 AM
Emails worked yet again.

sofia
02-10-2010, 10:38 AM
The Medina movement grew so big...so fast....that Beck would seem like a total shill if he ignores her. Although he still a fake, this is a good sign for us.

We have proven that if we create the initial momentum, we can force Beck to give us air time. He has to in order to maintain his "libertarian" credentials. We are becoming a strong enough tail to wag the dog.

Flash
02-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Who else on national talk radio or TV would give Medina even a minute of their time? I guess when it comes to Beck, no good deed goes unpunished.

This is huge. Once she goes on Beck other TV shows on MSNBC & Fox will want to talk to her. She may just become the next Doug Hoffman.

Stary Hickory
02-10-2010, 10:46 AM

Of course Beck is not all bad, I too get tired of the malcontents bashing the guy. He is not perfect, I hate his stance on Iran for instance. However Beck does a lot of good, like his stance on the FED his attacks on government corruption. I like him overall. If he went away we would lose a channel for the movement. He is not 100% in this camp but he shares a lot...and I think he may come around on the anti-war thing sooner or later.

Elwar
02-10-2010, 10:51 AM
so he wants to have her on to see if she is the real deal and is someone who "gets it".

I'd like to listen just to see if Glenn Beck "gets it".

dannno
02-10-2010, 10:53 AM
The Medina movement grew so big...so fast....that Beck would seem like a total shill if he ignores her. Although he still a fake, this is a good sign for us.

We have proven that if we create the initial momentum, we can force Beck to give us air time. He has to in order to maintain his "libertarian" credentials. We are becoming a strong enough tail to wag the dog.

+1

driege
02-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Of course Beck is not all bad, I too get tired of the malcontents bashing the guy. He is not perfect, I hate his stance on Iran for instance. However Beck does a lot of good, like his stance on the FED his attacks on government corruption. I like him overall. If he went away we would lose a channel for the movement. He is not 100% in this camp but he shares a lot...and I think he may come around on the anti-war thing sooner or later.

I like Beck's message and enjoy watching his show for the information he digs up, but does he have to act like such a clown? I constantly find myself agreeing with him but still thinking he's an ass for his over-dramatic rhetoric and his fake tears.

Epic
02-10-2010, 12:04 PM
"I mean, I don't agree with Medina on everything, but..."

Romulus
02-10-2010, 12:38 PM

YES - TEAM Medina - F'yeah!

LibertyEagle
02-10-2010, 12:41 PM
"I mean, I don't agree with Medina on everything, but..."

Yeah, I'm afraid of that too.

ctiger2
02-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Woohooooooooooooooooooo!

Debra can handle anything Beck throws at her. She's THAT good.

payme_rick
02-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I hate his stance on Iran for instance. However Beck does a lot of good.

That's the deal with me, that's why I don't throw the guy under the bus already...

an example of a lot of good would be the bar-lady at a local "out in the sticks" bar here... the kinda place you'd expect to see the "Miss me yet" photo of Bush tacked up on every wall... I overheard her mention to someone something about Glenn Beck and something he had talked about that day... I butted my way into the convo and found out she had followed some suggested reading from Glenn (which includes of course Beck's common-sense, which is well worth the buy just to read the first paragraph of Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" IMO)... but the other books she had read and WAS reading were great books that I'd suggest to anyone... got on my nerves when she said "I'm going to the book store tomorrow to get Palin's new book", but the other books could make up for reading that trash...

That's where Beck has done good...

KAYA
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
He won't be. He sounded very pleased to have her on.

Ok, I was wrong...:( Glenn was an a$$ and pinned her down on 9/11 truther crap.

Elwar
02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
I'd like to listen just to see if Glenn Beck "gets it".

Listened...

he doesn't

FrankRep
02-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Debra can handle anything Beck throws at her. She's THAT good.
Almost anything. :)

paulitics
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
DAMN! NEoConned Again!!

Nate-ForLiberty
02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
DAMN! NEoConned Again!!

Manilow!!