Petar
10-06-2007, 03:34 PM
delete

TechnoGuyRob
10-06-2007, 03:38 PM
EDIT: Ignore.

hard@work
10-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Hmmm... I'm considering this as well. Except I already have the resources you are requesting. What did you have in mind and what is your time to market?

TechnoGuyRob
10-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I'd help, but I'm not that proficient with Java/servlets, more PHP and the other scripting languages.

Petar
10-06-2007, 04:08 PM
The design of the website is my idea. I discussed it with a friend who has all of the technical abilities + the server resources. He says that he can do it in three weeks if I can find two qualified volunteers to take direction under him. He says that they will need to provide 2-3 hours per day. I will seek more qualified volunteers to provide the first two volunteers with two volunteers beneath them and so on and so forth to bring the time to market down as much as possible.

nullvalu
10-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I'd help, but I'm more of a IIS/ASP/.NET guy..

enjerth
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
I am developing an innovative type of website aimed at translating the firestorm of support that exists for Ron Paul on the internet to the printed press of every single city in the United States Of America.

I need volunteers proficient with My SQL, Java web development, XSLT, and JSPC servlets would be a bonus.

I will require 2 qualified individuals who can volunteer 2-3 hours per day for three weeks. I will seek further volunteers to shorten that time period as much as possible.

Interested parties may contact me for further information.

Absolutely no experience with MySQL, but pretty good with SQL in general. Also, not experienced with Java Web, but quite experienced in Java application development.

If you come up with a specification, I'll see what I can do. :)

Petar
10-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I will contact my technical director with this information and reply to you as soon as I have something to say. Thank you very much for your interest in this project.

TechnoGuyRob
10-06-2007, 04:36 PM
You know, if you posted the idea here, I'm sure there's people who can do it in a few days without requiring a team...it can only help, because Ron Paul needs his ideas spread ASAP, not as well as possible.

mdh
10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
goldenequity (the ronpaulaudio.com guy) and I have been looking for programmers for the ronpauldugg.com project for a while with little success. It's tough to get help with stuff.

Chester Copperpot
10-06-2007, 04:54 PM
goldenequity (the ronpaulaudio.com guy) and I have been looking for programmers for the ronpauldugg.com project for a while with little success. It's tough to get help with stuff.

mdh, if you ever need a programmer for Foxpro (or Atari BASIC) I can help you out.. :)

LibertyEagle
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Geez. Why is that? We have plenty of techies in our camp. Surely they will help for something as important as these endeavors. They would be like heroes, after all. :)

Petar
10-06-2007, 05:14 PM
I spoke with my technical director and he reminded me that we could use anyone who could at least learn the technologies that we require. I changed my post to express that fact. I also decided that I should be more open about the whole idea initially because there really is not any competition here, and it could only spawn further interest and I need as much of that as I can get while I find support.