PDA

View Full Version : Kokesh will win in November

Nemesis
02-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Just watch. All the momentum is on Adam's side. Santa Fe is ready to elect their first Republican mayor in March.

That will put the fear of God into Adam's opponent, that retard Lujan.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Just watch. All the momentum is on Adam's side. Santa Fe is ready to elect their first Republican mayor in March.

You realize that Adam is staunchly anti-war right?

Nemesis
02-09-2010, 09:55 PM

Yes, unlike you I dont' have a litmus test.

We agree on 90% of all issues.

I suspect you and I agree on most issues also, but your narrow world view keeps you from forming the political alliances you need to further you agenda.

muzzled dogg
02-09-2010, 10:28 PM
lol

libertybrewcity
02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
let's hope he wins. If he can get 150k more, I bet he can pull it off easily. He seems to be making the best out his funds and grassroots supporters. I cannot wait till the first poll comes out! HURRY!!!

gls
02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Yes, unlike you I dont' have a litmus test.

We agree on 90% of all issues.

I suspect you and I agree on most issues also, but your narrow world view keeps you from forming the political alliances you need to further you agenda.

The U.S. empire and occupations are huge issues for me, and I suspect most here. War is the health of the state. Fierce opposition to the military-industrial complex is not something to be frittered away for the purpose of forming an 'alliance'. It is not our 'agenda' if it is missing the core non-interventionist plank.

Brian in Maryland
02-10-2010, 08:22 AM

But... War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.:)

Let's not forget to observe our 2 minutes of hate toward Emmanuel Goldstein, oops, I mean Osama bin Laden.:mad:

LittleLightShining
02-10-2010, 08:35 AM
The U.S. empire and occupations are huge issues for me, and I suspect most here. War is the health of the state. Fierce opposition to the military-industrial complex is not something to be frittered away for the purpose of forming an 'alliance'. It is not our 'agenda' if it is missing the core non-interventionist plank.

This is what I love most about Adam. I think he's going to win, too.

RyanRSheets
02-10-2010, 08:50 AM

Wait, what? Isn't that why we like him so much? Why does this thread make no sense?

rp08orbust
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Wait, what? Isn't that why we like him so much? Why does this thread make no sense?

Because the original poster is Nemesis, who never saw an American war he didn't like.

Flash
02-10-2010, 10:35 AM
I think after he wins the primary the RP movement will get behind him and he'll be able to pull it off. If Gary Johnson did it, why can't Adam?

John Taylor
02-10-2010, 10:42 AM

You know what, if you are willing to come over and support Adam, I'm glad you're here, even if you disagree on something I consider very important. I'mnot going to throw you back when you're supporting the pro-freedom candidate. Building a winning coalition for Adam is key in this race... bottom line.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Because the original poster is Nemesis, who never saw an American war he didn't like.

Liar. I don't think WW1 or WW2 were in our interest.

That being said, we wouldn't have had the other wars.

Duh.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
You know what, if you are willing to come over and support Adam, I'm glad you're here, even if you disagree on something I consider very important. I'mnot going to throw you back when you're supporting the pro-freedom candidate. Building a winning coalition for Adam is key in this race... bottom line.

It's good to see someone here is laying off the bong! :D

Like I said, we agree on 90% of the issues, why not come together to defeat the evil in D.C.?

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 11:27 AM
I think after he wins the primary the RP movement will get behind him and he'll be able to pull it off. If Gary Johnson did it, why can't Adam?

We can do it if we get more money to the man! Hit up your friends!

RyanRSheets
02-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Liar. I don't think WW1 or WW2 were in our interest.

That being said, we wouldn't have had the other wars.

Duh.

You don't think WWII was in our interest, but you do think bombing Iran is in our interest?

Although WWII was the result of the resolutions of WWI, which was absolutely unnecessary and unjustifiable, it is probably the only example of a war we had a legitimate reason to participate in in the 20th century. WWII wasn't an act of undue aggression on our part. Bombing Iran, on the other hand, is an act of undue aggression.

disorderlyvision
02-10-2010, 12:26 PM
It's good to see someone here is laying off the bong! :D

Pro-war and anti-drug, what exactly do you agree with us on?

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
You don't think WWII was in our interest, but you do think bombing Iran is in our interest?

Although WWII was the result of the resolutions of WWI, which was absolutely unnecessary and unjustifiable, it is probably the only example of a war we had a legitimate reason to participate in in the 20th century. WWII wasn't an act of undue aggression on our part. Bombing Iran, on the other hand, is an act of undue aggression.

Iran is payback for their war against us.

I just want to bomb them good for one day.

Not invade.

You don't let people piss in your face and get away with it. That means you're a bitch if you do.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Pro-war and anti-drug, what exactly do you agree with us on?

DC needs to be about 10% of it's current size.

Are you pro-drug? Do you use illegal drugs?

disorderlyvision
02-10-2010, 12:45 PM

Not invade.

You don't let people piss in your face and get away with it. That means you're a bitch if you do.

umm...what war against us

disorderlyvision
DC needs to be about 10% of it's current size.

Are you pro-drug? Do you use illegal drugs?

yes, I smoke pot, what of it

Nemesis
umm...what war against us

Hmmm...the dog came in from the cold and ate the cat.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 12:46 PM

I guess you don't know it's bad for you.

disorderlyvision
02-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Hmmm...the dog came in from the cold and ate the cat.

Oh, that war. yeah that makes sense :rolleyes:

I guess you don't know it's bad for you.

source? and regardless, if it were, which it most certainly is not, it is none of your, or ghe governments business what I ingest into my own body. You clearly do not have an understanding of private property rights

better tell that to Danno, too. he might want to know so that he can quit filling his prescription

RyanRSheets
02-10-2010, 02:48 PM
I guess you don't know it's bad for you.That's debatable, but the more important question is whether it's anyone else's business.

RyanRSheets
02-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Iran is payback for their war against us.I just want to bomb them good for one day.Not invade.You don't let people piss in* your face and get away with it.* That means you're a bitch if you do.When has Iran ever pissed in our face?* I can't think of a time Iran has even done anything violent against us.* Maybe they've threatened us before, but we have a history of manipulating their country that makes it surprising they haven't used violence against us.

Goldhunter27
02-10-2010, 03:14 PM

Not invade.

my god:(

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 03:44 PM
When has Iran ever pissed in our face?* I can't think of a time Iran has even done anything violent against us.* Maybe they've threatened us before, but we have a history of manipulating their country that makes it surprising they haven't used violence against us.

I take it you weren't alive in 1979.

Go back and type in "Iranian Hostage Crisis" and educate yourself.

moonshineplease
02-10-2010, 03:51 PM

I take it you weren't alive in 1953. Go back and type in Mohammad Mosaddegh and educate yourself. ;)

Goldhunter27
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM

So we should attack Iran now because of it?

The Patriot
02-10-2010, 04:21 PM
The only country who has attacked us in the Middle East is Israel. And even so, I don't think war against them at this point would be worthwhile or smart or necessary.

winston_blade
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM

It's clear this guy is joking. Don't worry about it fellas.;)

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 07:56 PM

Health Consequences of Marijuana Abuse
Acute (present during intoxication)

* Impairs short-term memory
* Impairs attention, judgment, and other cognitive functions
* Impairs coordination and balance
* Increases heart rate

Persistent (lasting longer than intoxication, but may not be permanent)

* Impairs memory and learning skills

Long-term (cumulative, potentially permanent effects of chronic abuse)

* Can lead to addiction
* Increases risk of chronic cough, bronchitis, and emphysema
* Increases risk of cancer of the head, neck, and lungs

So in about 15 to 20 years you'll start noticing some blood in the phloem you hack up. By then it will probably be too late for one or both of your lungs.

Smoking a joint is like smoking a pack of cigarettes.

Good luck with your little hobby and don't say no one warned you when the oncologist gives you the bad news.

:eek:

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 07:57 PM
The only country who has attacked us in the Middle East is Israel. And even so, I don't think war against them at this point would be worthwhile or smart or necessary.

What are you talking about? Oh yeah, you weren't alive when Iranian agents killed 200+ of our boys in Lebanon.

The worst Arab is a Lebanese one.

disorderlyvision
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM

Health Consequences of Marijuana Abuse
Acute (present during intoxication)

* Impairs short-term memory
* Impairs attention, judgment, and other cognitive functions
* Impairs coordination and balance
* Increases heart rate

Persistent (lasting longer than intoxication, but may not be permanent)

* Impairs memory and learning skills

Long-term (cumulative, potentially permanent effects of chronic abuse)

* Can lead to addiction
* Increases risk of chronic cough, bronchitis, and emphysema
* Increases risk of cancer of the head, neck, and lungs

So in about 15 to 20 years you'll start noticing some blood in the phloem you hack up. By then it will probably be too late for one or both of your lungs.

Smoking a joint is like smoking a pack of cigarettes.

Good luck with your little hobby and don't say no one warned you when the oncologist gives you the bad news.

:eek:

I've been smoking for 15 years, no blood, no phlem, memory is fine

Young Paleocon
02-10-2010, 08:34 PM
What are you talking about? Oh yeah, you weren't alive when Iranian agents killed 200+ of our boys in Lebanon.

The worst Arab is a Lebanese one.

Our boys? Pray tell why were we occupying Lebanon?

Promontorium
02-10-2010, 09:10 PM
From the halls of Montezuma...

to the shores of Judea, uh I mean Tripoli, Tripoli, TRIPOLI LEBANON

We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun;
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve;
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven’s scenes;
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

Fuck I just got a ragin' Freedom Boner.

Promontorium
02-10-2010, 09:14 PM
I didn't plan it that way, but what a great 300th post.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Nemesis strikes me as the type of guy who if he lived in the 18th Century would have hated the colonists (British traitors) for killing his boys.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 10:39 PM
I've been smoking for 15 years, no blood, no phlem, memory is fine

Any day then. Update your will. Could be next month, could be 5 years.

Nemesis
02-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Our boys? Pray tell why were we occupying Lebanon?

Who was your ni**er slave last year at this time?

Go do your research on what happened in Lebanon back in 1983.

Don't blame me if your ignorant of history.

Imperial
02-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Nemesis strikes me as the type of guy who if he lived in the 18th Century would have hated the colonists (British traitors) for killing his boys.

Civil disobedience would probably have been a more just tactic than violating the property rights of Loyalists and tarring and feathering them if they opposed such action.

disorderlyvision
02-11-2010, 12:46 AM
bye bye nemesis enjoy your time in bannedville

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Civil disobedience would probably have been a more just tactic than violating the property rights of Loyalists and tarring and feathering them if they opposed such action.

They did do massive CD, and for decades. They were prominent in the jury nullification side, agorist, and in other CD acts. It was clear they weren't working. When the State leaves you no more peaceful options the last option available is self-defense and it is exactly what they did. I suppose one could label loyalists that actively aided and abetted the enemy (aggressor / tyrant / criminal) are themselves accomplices would they not be?

charrob
02-11-2010, 09:38 PM
NEOCONS are attacking Adam Kokesh: links are below:

http://thesilentmajority.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/say-no-to-ivaws-adam-kokesh-republican-for-congress/

http://americanpatriotsagainstkokesh.ning.com/

please note: I joined the latter 'american patriots against kokesh' and said that i thought Adam was a true american patriot, and they cancelled my membership. So, just a warning, if you go there to snoop, just snoop (they have _lots_ of links to Adam) but don't give yourself away like I did or your membership will most likely be cancelled like mine.