PDA

View Full Version : Palin is a Neoconservative, not a Tea Party Constitutionalist

AlterEgo
02-09-2010, 02:55 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20100209/palin-isneoconservative-nottea-party-constitutionalist.htm

Sarah Palin is missing the nucleus of what the Tea Party activists are all about. They are not looking for another John McCain or George Bush. While I sympathize with much of Palin's platform, she misses the entire isolationist sentiment of the movement.

DjLoTi
02-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Palin is disaster!!!!!! I keep trying to like her, but she keeps messing up!!!! It's just so obvious it's excruciating. I can't believe actual people actually want her to run in 2012... Shockingly ridiculous!!!!!!

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 03:03 PM
TEAOCON! Get it right! ;)

JK/SEA
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Palin reminds me of me. She wants to be leader of the TEA party 'thing', and i want to be the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints...go figure.

Todd
02-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Thats a fantastic article..

Now try to convince the current crop that attends the tea parties that she still isn't "Da Woman".

I got an email today from an acquaintance in response to the video of Palin's hand notes.

I disagree with you on this one Todd.... I like Sarah Palin and if would rather use her hand than note cards or a teleprompter then so be it....you can't write too much in the palm of your hand.... Reagan used note cards to help him remember the points he wanted to make and some people gave him a rough time over it.... I just don't think it was that big a deal....

There are so many are still in love with her and really believe she's the new Maverick.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I am not an isolationist. The principles of non-intervention, NAP, and Free-Trade do not lend themselves to any isolationist tendency or leaning.

Truth-Bringer
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I am not an isolationist. The principles of non-intervention, NAP, and Free-Trade do not lend themselves to any isolationist tendency or leaning.

Excellent point. The word "isolation" has a negative connotation and should be avoided. And it's not accurate anyway.

ctiger2
02-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm still astonished that anyone can actually listen to this person speak. You'd get similar answers if you asked a beauty pagent contestant political questions.

Stary Hickory
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Well wanting to declare war on Iran does maker her a typical Neocon conservative. I wonder why she would like to declare war on Iran? What has Iran done to us? I just don't get this ignorance.