PDA

View Full Version : Take Action to Refute the Palin/Beck Tea-o-Con Hijackers

Romulus
02-09-2010, 10:03 AM
It's time to really call out the dupes on their PRO-WAR stance. I think, if they are exposed as folks who WANT war with Iran, this will force them out of our arena and into a corner. Exposing the fact that War is NOT a fiscal conservative, small gov policy. They'll be highlighted as hypocrites.

It should be concerted effort on all FRONTs. Maybe we can pick a day or week and instead of having a money bomb have a liberty bomb. It costs nothing but time.

Email or Reps, Beck, TeaParty groups etc etc. Those who yell the loudest get heard.. it might make some waves and wake people up.

????

nayjevin
02-09-2010, 10:10 AM
It's time to really call out the dupes on their PRO-WAR stance. I think, if they are exposed as folks who WANT war with Iran, this will force them out of our arena and into a corner. Exposing the fact that War is NOT a fiscal conservative, small gov policy. They'll be highlighted as hypocrites.

It should be concerted effort on all FRONTs. Maybe we can pick a day or week and instead of having a money bomb have a liberty bomb. It costs nothing but time.

Email or Reps, Beck, TeaParty groups etc etc. Those who yell the loudest get heard.. it might make some waves and wake people up.

????

Yes. Southern Avenger's latest has this theme:

YouTube - SA@TAC - Sarah Palin's Bad Tea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnDJIFgE0nU)

over half the budget is defense spending, yet faux tea partiers focus on relatively trivial spending. the war issue is indeed a major deciding factor.

Aratus
02-09-2010, 10:24 AM
in 1968 LBJ stepped down because he could not have "guns" and "butter" at the same time.
his advisors told him the tet offensive rendered the rand thinktank projections obsolete, as our
escallating budget pulled money from his great society programs. his war on poverty ceases to be.
the point is, the BIGGEST area in our budget is the pentagon. each war has its veterans, and its debt!
not until you balance ALL budgets simultaniously do you cease the red ink. the "shrub" wanted a
three-way "axis of evil" war whereby a provocative act by 1 of the 3 drags the other two in...

dr. hfn
02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Attend!

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1280540026430#!/event.php?eid=292102745414

Dianne
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
I wish you guys would help me expose the FOXACONS tea party on huffington post.

I am working to educate people there. In-fact some believe the teaparty was invented by FOX News, lol.. and surprised to learn it is goes back to Ron Paul's 2007 Presidential bid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/the-tea-party-600-canarie_b_454105.html the comments section under the article.

We must fight this GOP/FOX attempt to discredit what we are doing.

Elwar
02-09-2010, 12:18 PM
The original Tea Party revolted against taxation.

Sarah Palin passed a Windfall Profits Tax while governor of Alaska.

She's talking to the wrong crowd.

Romulus
02-09-2010, 01:25 PM
The original Tea Party revolted against taxation.

Sarah Palin passed a Windfall Profits Tax while governor of Alaska.

She's talking to the wrong crowd.

funny.. they seemed pretty receptive! their minds like mush basking in her glory.

We need to take back the T parties this spring and call her and other tea o cons our on the BS war propaganda.

nayjevin
02-10-2010, 04:59 AM
I wish you guys would help me expose the FOXACONS tea party on huffington post.

I am working to educate people there. In-fact some believe the teaparty was invented by FOX News, lol.. and surprised to learn it is goes back to Ron Paul's 2007 Presidential bid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/the-tea-party-600-canarie_b_454105.html the comments section under the article.

We must fight this GOP/FOX attempt to discredit what we are doing.

I'm really glad you're doing that!

LittleLightShining
02-10-2010, 05:31 AM
funny.. they seemed pretty receptive! their minds like mush basking in her glory.

We need to take back the T parties this spring and call her and other tea o cons our on the BS war propaganda.If not back, definitely attend with nice big anti-war signs.

I'm really glad you're doing that!

Me, too.