PDA

View Full Version : Question About Civil Unrest

RileyE104
02-09-2010, 09:54 AM
RP warned about civil unrest in his SOTU.

I was just thinking, if that happened, how will we keep organized? Wont it be important that C4L stays strong and then maybe we can have a role in what happens once the storm is over?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-09-2010, 12:21 PM

I was just thinking, if that happened, how will we keep organized? Wont it be important that C4L stays strong and then maybe we can have a role in what happens once the storm is over?

With the people burdened forever to rise above the persecuations of legal precedence to reach a higher Civil Purpose, the term "civil unrest" is inappropriate with the term "legal unrest" a more accurate one to use. It isn't civil disobedience that we need to partake in, but legal abstinence. While tyranny can't and won't ever fix itself, a "more perfect government, the necessary tyranny we inherited from our Founding Fathers, is not something that we need to use.

Elwar
02-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Meet us in Washington...

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 12:50 PM

I was just thinking, if that happened, how will we keep organized? Wont it be important that C4L stays strong and then maybe we can have a role in what happens once the storm is over?All that really matters in a time of social unrest is what you are doing and who you are connected with on the ground in your local area.

Why is C4L the end all be all? C4L seems to be nothing more than a satellite GOP group being used to funnel money and attention from the grassroots away from key issues in the states.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Meet us in Washington...

The only thing in Washington DC is dead monuments and a lot of hot air ushering out from cold hearts. I would rather stay here in my locality where problems are solved and where fortunes aren't lobbied away.