PDA

View Full Version : If the Tea Party just had a convention in Nashville, no one apparently told Traficant

Philo-Publius
02-09-2010, 09:42 AM
If the Tea Party had a convention in Nashville this past weekend, nobody apparently told Jim Traficant. In characteristic fashion, he is proceeding as if it never took place, heading down to D.C. in four days to start a serious third party movement, which might very well be called the Tea Party, and is taking the entire frustrated element of the Tea Party upset with the Palin debacle with him!

I am urging everyone upset with the direction of the Palin Tea Party, which is now barely distinguishable from the Republican Party, to join us! Do not get 'absorbed'! Do not get 'assimilated'. Do not despair! The Tea Party movement is not dead... it is merely shifting over to the Traficant camp!
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy199/Philo-Publius/traficantfedirs50.png?t=1265730024
Jim wrote a few days ago in the upcoming Feb. 15th issue of American Free Press:

"It is not very complicated. America needs a third party with a program, not promises. That program must begin with the repeal of the 16th Amendment, which would kill the Communist income tax forever and abolish the IRS. It is that simple.

If you’ve read my columns you now have some understanding of the replacement I recommend. It doesn’t make sense to penalize work and reward dependence. It is stupid to suffocate working families while subsidizing illegitimacy. No wonder taxpayers are 'taxed off.' America needs another Tea Party. That should be the name of the new, independent, third party. After all, it worked just fine once before in our forefather’s time."

The invitation has been set out. Get yours here (http://www.americanfreepress.net/1_2_AFP_2010_Traficant_Wrap.pdf), and get involved. Jim will not sit back quietly and let the Republicans hijack this movement... this is a movement he has been instrumental in from the beginning, and warned months ago that this would happen, that the Tea Partiers would be, in his words, 'seduced' by the big parties. He will not rest until the Communist progressive income tax has been repealed, and the Federal Reserve System has been abolished. Jim has stated before, regarding the abolition of the Fed:

"This is not as radical as you might think."

Read Traficant's column at the American Free Press website (http://www.americanfreepress.net/), or listen to his radio show on WTAM 1100 Cleveland Saturdays from 1-4pm, now carried into 38 states. If you are not in a state that carries it, you can listen online for free, here (http://wtam.com/main.html).

Spread the word. There IS an alternative, and there is a path of no surrender!

Ron Paul, who has had immense support within the Tea Party movement also, needs to get on board. THIS is the party he needs to endorse, and become instrumental in shaping. Traficant and Paul need to collaborate, and we all need to push for this. I am asking anyone who agrees to please write or email both men, and tell them we would like to see a partnership emerge.

Kotin
02-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Jim Traficant is a fucking badass.. I wholeheartedly support him.

him and Ron and The Judge should be the leaders of the new tea party.

erowe1
02-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Cropping that picture to cut off his hair was a good idea.

dr. hfn
02-09-2010, 09:49 AM
40% of voters are now registered Independent...important info

Philo-Publius
02-09-2010, 09:50 AM
LOL!!! I love it!!!! : )

So true!

moostraks
02-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Awesome...

They are trying their best to be disparaging about his past, but until the government really screws you then it is doubtless you will not realize the full extent of the corruption. Glad to see it put out there that the neocons are falsely allying themselves with liberty.

Dianne
02-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Jim Traficant is a fucking badass.. I wholeheartedly support him.

him and Ron and The Judge should be the leaders of the new tea party.

I was talking to someone about this a little while ago. Unless we get a spokesperson immediately, FOX and the GOP will continue their effort to hijack the work we have done. And NO, Palin is certainly not that spokesperson.