PDA

View Full Version : I will no longer link to Liberty Pulse

bobbyw24
02-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Six members have sent me PMs asking me to stop simply posting links to Liberty Pulse.

So, I will no longer link to that site. Many people said it is annoying and I understand why.

I apologize and will go back to just posting a blurb and a link to the original article.

angelatc
02-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Six members have sent me PMs asking me to stop simply posting links to Liberty Pulse.

So, I will no longer link to that site. Many people said it is annoying and I understand why.

I apologize and will go back to just posting a blurb and a link to the original article.

Is Liberty Pulse your site?

bobbyw24
02-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Is Liberty Pulse your site?

No-it's Kurt Wallace's site. I am an associate editor and post there

evilfunnystuff
02-09-2010, 12:30 PM
why is libertypulse annoying?

bobbyw24
02-09-2010, 12:32 PM

The site is not annoying-I post there

Having to click thru so many times to get to the article is annoying.

disorderlyvision
02-09-2010, 12:32 PM

sounds like people were bitching because he just posted a link and not an excerpt from the story

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 12:33 PM

Personally, I'd rather have direct links to articles so I can see where they originate. I approve of Bobby going back to the old way he did things.

evilfunnystuff
02-09-2010, 12:45 PM
ah ok just the middleman thing

just wondering cause the site itself never seemed anoying to me

RCA
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM
I think a blurb + link is best.

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 12:51 PM
I think a blurb + link is best.

Me, too. Or the whole article as Bobby did before. That way I can read it and if I like it enough I can use the link to point other people to it.

Dreamofunity
02-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I never complained, but I did find it quite annoying. I just figured I would ignore it like I do when certain people post other peoples videos and bump it every 23 minutes.

evilfunnystuff
02-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Me, too. Or the whole article as Bobby did before. That way I can read it and if I like it enough I can use the link to point other people to it.

while i like havin the whole text of the article i think a blurb is best cause then if ya like it and click through for the rest the site gets a hit

if the whole article is c&p'd a lot of times the site wont get as many hits and if we like their articles we really should be giving them the hits so they know we like the storys and also so they can get payment for the ads on their site as well

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 01:13 PM
while i like havin the whole text of the article i think a blurb is best cause then if ya like it and click through for the rest the site gets a hit

if the whole article is c&p'd a lot of times the site wont get as many hits and if we like their articles we really should be giving them the hits so they know we like the storys and also so they can get payment for the ads on their site as well

Very true.