PDA

View Full Version : Remember when RP was interviewed by the daily show after the black voters debate?

transistor
10-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Didn't they say they were going to air that last week? I haven't heard anything about it.

Ron Paul Fan
10-06-2007, 01:29 PM
They had a piece on last week with John Oliver and Larry Wilmore at the debate. They didn't show any of the candidates interviews so it probably won't be shown. It was a funny piece though and they made fun of some of the other candidates.

transistor
10-06-2007, 01:30 PM
They had a piece on last week with John Oliver and Larry Wilmore at the debate. They didn't show any of the candidates interviews so it probably won't be shown. It was a funny piece though and they made fun of some of the other candidates.

I see. That's probably good though, the questions they asked ron paul were pretty ridiculous

Mr. White
10-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I sincerely wish that ron had said

"My medical plan is dope."

It would have been an hilarious but legitimate statement on so many levels.

Noog
10-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I was watching the interviews live on justin.tv and I'm not surprised they didn't end up using them.

walt
10-06-2007, 01:34 PM
thank god. alot of that could have been taken way out of context.

cujothekitten
10-06-2007, 01:36 PM
I was watching the interviews live on justin.tv and I'm not surprised they didn't end up using them.

Same here, it wasn't that great. The "dope or whack" bit would've been funny though.

MozoVote
10-06-2007, 06:12 PM
I saw that interview on justin.tv live, and I thought it was mostly a time waster. Paul is too much of a straight-man to go along with those kinds of interviews. I thought at the time "I hope none of this gets aired, it's just making Paul look tired."