PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Tea Party Convention Leader Thinks Tax Day Protests Are Waste Of Time

Matt Collins
02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/08/tea-partys-internal-skirmishing-follows-gathering/?src=twt&twt=thecaucus

Judson Phillips, the founder of Tea Party Nation (and Ms. Palin’s questioner on Saturday night) said he thought the April 15 rallies were a waste of time...

Dianne
02-08-2010, 11:35 PM
Well Judson Philips and Sarah Palin can kiss my ass.

They are a moot point.. they mean nothing to me... They are like the annoying maggot I saw in my garbage can last summer.

Don't even waste a breath on either of those two maggots. The tea party continues... The aforementioned maggots can maybe start a "pass the loot" PTL religious club where it is common to read three words off of your hand.

The day I do not hear the name of George Bush, Sarah Palin, Judson Philips, Barry Soetoro (all very closely related by sinister means), the happier I will be.

dannno
02-09-2010, 12:18 AM
He probably thinks that protesting taxes is un-American :rolleyes:

awake
02-09-2010, 05:31 AM
This whole tea party thing is not passing the smell check.

nobody's_hero
02-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Well, taxes aren't the main issue as much as spending. Taxes WILL be the issue if spending isn't curtailed. If taxes aren't an issue in the future when spending hasn't been curtailed, then that means that they just printed all the money, which means hyper-inflation will be the issue.

But last year, I didn't go to these events hoping that politicians would hear my pleas. I just went there to get the word out about the liberty movement, and handed out a few slim-jims on HR 1207—that sort of thing.

LittleLightShining
02-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Isn't that something? A movement is co-opted by an organization whose coming out party is an expensive conference and now the "leaders" don't think the grassroots have the right idea anymore...

constituent
02-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Isn't that something? A movement is co-opted by an organization whose coming out party is an expensive conference and now the "leaders" don't think the grassroots have the right idea anymore...

yea, i saw that one once. it had mel gibson in it right?

dr. hfn
02-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Tea Party Nation and Tea Party Express are enemies of the Tea Party movement, they are establishment astroturf.

Elwar
02-09-2010, 08:38 AM
Considering Palin passed windfall profits taxes while governor of Alaska, something tells me they don't quite get the point of the Tea Parties.

I don't recall the Boston Tea Party being all about supporting war.

Matt Collins
02-09-2010, 10:39 AM
He probably thinks that protesting taxes is un-American :rolleyes:
Dissent is unpatriotic, don't you know?

AuH20
02-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Tea Party Nation and Tea Party Express are enemies of the Tea Party movement, they are establishment astroturf.

True. There still remains an authentic Tea Party movement aside from the 600 souls who attended the charade in Nashville.;)

HOLLYWOOD
02-09-2010, 10:48 AM

TEA PARTY EXPRESS is definitely the OLD RINO NEOCON EXPRESS. It's run by an established Political marketing corporation out of Sacramento, CA.