PDA

View Full Version : OMG I had a post make it through Huffington.. I think

Dianne
02-08-2010, 11:21 PM
My post was in response to:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-tv/ryan-grim-talks-palins-ho_b_453926.html

Palin and the National Tea Party are a fraud. The "REAL" teaparty started in the year 2007 in support of the Ron Paul candidacy. The Real Tea party is actually an anti war group, and a group that supports fiscal responsibility; i.e., stop bailing out Lehman Brothers and Goldman and pay some attention to the taxpayers' money.

Who could the GOP and FOX News possibly send out to make the tea party look like nuts? None other than Sarah Palin, supporter of John McCain (who by the way has submitted a bill in Congress sponsored by his pharma lobby to take your vitamins away). He would prefer you go to your doctor and pay $200.00, then take their synthetic crap and pay $150. But that's the way he operates.. Palin's cheat sheet says he's a cutsy ole Maverick.. I prefer to use the words "thief" or "felon".

Demos and Republicans alike need to take a look at what is happening to this country and the corruption that exists within, including the news media... and join together with the REAL tea party movement. The movement has never been about the lady with sponge curlers sitting in front of her mobile home.. The movement has always been about peace, and the end to corruption in our Federal Government.