PDA

View Full Version : How about the REAL Tea Party 4/15/2010 protest?

Dianne
02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Is the REAL Tea Party going to hit it big across the nation on 4/15/2010? I have not seen very much on it.

That will be a super time to distinguish ourselves from Falen, John Insane and FAUX News.

furface
02-08-2010, 06:43 PM
There's got to be a big 4/15 event. If you really get down to it, it's all about taxation. It was in 1776 and it still is today. Any plans? Any ideas? Maybe several regional events would be the best thing.

Dianne
02-08-2010, 06:57 PM
We can repeat what we did since 2007 and separate ourselves from those that lie
about the true tea party effort.

We need Ron Paul, Rand, Medina and all of the others working so hard to take this country back. If our candidates don't win this time, they will the next if we get them the proper exposure. We need the REAL Tea Party movement where we can pack 20,000 people into a building rather than the measley 600 the hijackers got.

Dianne
02-08-2010, 07:41 PM
April 15, 2010.. who can organize this? Let's get 20,000 people at least, in one spot with great liberty loving speakers. Ron Paul, the keynote speaker.

The lowest admission possible.

JK/SEA
02-08-2010, 07:53 PM
How about we have a TAR PARTY?

I think we've gone past TEA PARTIES now.

constituent
02-08-2010, 07:54 PM
yea, i could probably be there that next saturday...

haaaylee
02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
April 15, 2010.. who can organize this? Let's get 20,000 people at least, in one spot with great liberty loving speakers. Ron Paul, the keynote speaker.

I think another Rally for The Republic kind of "protest" would be a good idea. More of a convention theme, in Philadelphia or Boston. With all our favorite people. If Rand continues to do well in the polls, especially after the Palin endorsement, it would be hard for the media to not notice him speaking at an event counter to what she spoke at. Of course, he may not want to for that very reason, but if we had Ron we could still get the same kind of publicity.

LibertyMage
02-08-2010, 09:55 PM
This is another opportunity for our movement to "get out in front" of the Tea Party. Will we waste it?

cpike
02-08-2010, 10:33 PM

What would it take to get the Mall? Or is there someplace in Boston or Philadelphia that we could meet. I would totally do this, I'd need to start a special savings fund right away, but if you get everyone together in one spot, drop the fee, I would be all over this.

Dianne
02-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I think another Rally for The Republic kind of "protest" would be a good idea. More of a convention theme, in Philadelphia or Boston. With all our favorite people. If Rand continues to do well in the polls, especially after the Palin endorsement, it would be hard for the media to notice him speaking at an event counter to what she spoke at. Of course, he may not want to for that very reason but if we had Ron we could still get the same kind of publicity.

Really, we must do this !! Don't wait for Ron Paul to appear ahead of the 2012 elections... We have to get all our candidates out front and center now !!! Their names must become household names well in advance of their election.

Dianne
02-08-2010, 10:43 PM
There are many big convention centers that will allow you to host an event like this for free, just for the publicity and the revenue that will come to the city.

Who can pick up the phone and call Ron Paul and Rand, and say let's go for this !!!!

We can bust right through their skylights... I know we can. This is a moment in history where all in this country are lost, and just asking for a guiding light ..

What I think many of us dislike about politicians is we don't see them for a couple of years, until they are up for re-election. Our tea party candidates should be front and center all the time.

April 15, 2010... let's make this happen !!! The Real Tea Party.... admission free !!!

haaaylee
02-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Lets contact people like Tom Woods, Badnarik, Schiff, etc. People who talk to the Grassroots on a regular basis and see what they think. Kokesh too! I think this could work. And be affordable.

Dianne
02-08-2010, 10:49 PM
These are other great speakers!!!1... Let's rock the house and tell FAUX News to go to hell.. You're not going to hijack our movement...

But who here has the connections to call Ron Paul, Rand, Peter? Medina; et al..?

The planning phase needs to be as of yesterday. This has to come together quickly...

Dianne
02-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Bump... hoping to see some ideas from the group.

dr. hfn
02-09-2010, 08:26 AM
we cannot waste this opportunity again

BuddyRey
02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Great idea! Let's run with it!