PDA

View Full Version : Fun with (Jill Bohnson's) Fake Poll

RonPaulFanInGA
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
h ttp://barefootandprogressive.blogspot.com/2010/02/fun-with-fake-polls.html

BREAKING! Some dude named B*ll Johnson has overtaken Rand Paul in the polls! Check out some dude named B*ll Johnson's press release:

I suppose it's not even worth explaining to everyone why these are completely made up numbers and hilariously awful. But it appears that "Persistence Consulting" has a short but impressive history (http://okiepundit.com/?p=758) of pulling fake numbers directly out of their ass.

Of course, you shouldn't believe those lies, because as Alan Keyes goes, so goes Kentucky.

BamaFanNKy
02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
h ttp://barefootandprogressive.blogspot.com/2010/02/fun-with-fake-polls.html

Please. The man's an artist. Please refer to him as Jill "Leatherface" Bohnson.

John Taylor
02-08-2010, 06:10 PM
I don't understand why they didn't just say they have in their possession the Holy Grail, and the Spear which pierced Christ's side, and the Shroud of Turin, and that with these, a sliver of the One True Cross, and a bead of sweat from the brow of Alan Keyes, victory in Kentucky is assured!!!

That would be more likely than these "poll" numbers.

BamaFanNKy
02-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't understand why they didn't just say they have in their possession the Holy Grail, and the Spear which pierced Christ's side, and the Shroud of Turin, and that with these, a sliver of the One True Cross, and a bead of sweat from the brow of Alan Keyes, victory in Kentucky is assured!!!

I won Legend of Zelda when I got all those things:
http://nintendorks.com/media/8/20090823-legend_of_zelda_nes.png

Cowlesy
02-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I just did a google search for "Shamrock Polling" --- looks like they blew it on the IL Gov race.

I mean seriously, should one of us just setup an LLC for shits n' giggles, dial up a few people (names given to us), extrapolate those results to a statewide electorate and call it a scientific poll?

Sounds like it'd take about 10 minutes.

John Taylor
02-08-2010, 06:14 PM
I just did a google search for "Shamrock Polling" --- looks like they blew it on the IL Gov race.

I mean seriously, should one of us just setup an LLC for shits n' giggles, dial up a few people (names given to us), extrapolate those results to a statewide electorate and call it a scientific poll?

Sounds like it'd take about 10 minutes.

That's probably why the Bahnson Family could afford it.

I'm worried about the psychiatric health of some of these folks supporting Johnson. He's mimicing Paul on a litany of issues, attacking him on the issues he is strong on, and making nonsensical constitutional arguments about how we need more State autonomy and federalism while simultaneously giving the federal government unfettered police powers over the individual.

If we ever have to take the Bahnson Family seriously, we'll shred them on Roe v. Wade...

Promontorium
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I emailed the given email address on Saturday, and I still haven't received a response. (though I've also emailed Delta Airlines asking them to stop spamming me with snail mail, and they haven't responded either).

Does anyone know where we can see the claimed questions and results? The Sample Methods?