PDA

View Full Version : The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism

revolutionisnow
02-08-2010, 03:07 PM
YouTube - The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism - 1 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0&)

YouTube - The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism - 2 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM&)

YouTube - The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism - 3 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg&)

InterestedParticipant
02-08-2010, 04:46 PM
So here's how you know the material is important, and its meant for you not to see it, or pursue it any further. They turn it into "it's the jews again" vector, so all the anti-jew nutcases will grab ahold of it, and no reasonable rational thinking person would be associated with such nutcases.

In this case, specifically, they let Stormfront do the dirty on Frankfurt School. Now, who is going to looking into anything critiqued by Stormfront? Case closed. No one researches it any further, and no one would dare engage in a conversation for fear they might get branded a Stormfront sympathizer.

paulim
02-08-2010, 05:10 PM
So here'....

How is association with sf a valid argument against the factual content? How do I give a damn about how it is received by someone else, if only I think its interesting to me. You play with the usual pseudo-moral nonsense. I thought you could do better.

InterestedParticipant
02-08-2010, 05:25 PM
How is association with sf a valid argument against the factual content? How do I give a damn about how it is received by someone else, if only I think its interesting to me. You play with the usual pseudo-moral nonsense. I thought you could do better.
I don't like it either, but I'm pointing out how the game is played.

If you want to discredit something, anything, you put the people on it who are perceived as nutcases or not-politically-correct.

So here, we're talking about wanting to discuss and critique the Frankfurt School for what it is, a fascist think tank for the elite devising scientific techniques of societal manipulation, such at the Dialectic of Mass Enlightenment, which is basically using the culture industry (music, movies, tv) to indoctrinate the public.

So, the social engineers want to thwart an intellectual, and non-loaded discussion. So what do they do, they have people like AJ, Stormfront, and your run-of-the-mill Neo-Nazi do it first. Then the vector, which in this case is any discussion against Frankfurt School, is now loaded with these neo-nazi cooties.

So, now you are at some cocktail party and wanna discuss Frankfurt School in some intelligent way. But instead, all someone has heard is that Stormfront is against the Frankfurt School, and they say, hey, you're not one of those neo-nazi nutcases, are you? Conversation has just been loaded, and possibly shut down.

I'm pointing out how the system works. It's ugly. Only way to defeat it is to recognize it and bring it to light.

HenryAlan
02-08-2010, 07:20 PM
The only people who are bothered by labels are non-thinking zombies who have been conditioned to react (not think) to "trigger words".

InterestedParticipant
02-08-2010, 07:28 PM
The only people who are bothered by labels are non-thinking zombies who have been conditioned to react (not think) to "trigger words".
Oh, you mean like all those people here fighting over the "tea bag" label.

revolutionisnow
02-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't like it either, but I'm pointing out how the game is played.

If you want to discredit something, anything, you put the people on it who are perceived as nutcases or not-politically-correct.

So here, we're talking about wanting to discuss and critique the Frankfurt School for what it is, a fascist think tank for the elite devising scientific techniques of societal manipulation, such at the Dialectic of Mass Enlightenment, which is basically using the culture industry (music, movies, tv) to indoctrinate the public.

So, the social engineers want to thwart an intellectual, and non-loaded discussion. So what do they do, they have people like AJ, Stormfront, and your run-of-the-mill Neo-Nazi do it first. Then the vector, which in this case is any discussion against Frankfurt School, is now loaded with these neo-nazi cooties.

So, now you are at some cocktail party and wanna discuss Frankfurt School in some intelligent way. But instead, all someone has heard is that Stormfront is against the Frankfurt School, and they say, hey, you're not one of those neo-nazi nutcases, are you? Conversation has just been loaded, and possibly shut down.

I'm pointing out how the system works. It's ugly. Only way to defeat it is to recognize it and bring it to light.

So what other outlets would you expect things like this to be posted on? An NFL forum, or maybe one about kittens? If it was posted on a Beck or Hannity forum, I guess it would then be associated with neo cons wouldn't it? If posted on an AJ/Icke forum would then be disregarded as tin foil hat stuff right? I wish I could have found another channel that had these videos uploaded to them, as now the entire thread is getting derailed into some conspiracy inside a conspiracy stuff, and nothing about the actual videos, but it seems the only one attempting the guilt by association is you.

InterestedParticipant
02-08-2010, 08:24 PM
So what other outlets would you expect things like this to be posted on? An NFL forum, or maybe one about kittens? If it was posted on a Beck or Hannity forum, I guess it would then be associated with neo cons wouldn't it? If posted on an AJ/Icke forum would then be disregarded as tin foil hat stuff right? I wish I could have found another channel that had these videos uploaded to them, as now the entire thread is getting derailed into some conspiracy inside a conspiracy stuff, and nothing about the actual videos, but it seems the only one attempting the guilt by association is you.
I'm sorry, I share your frustration. I have also looked for good, simple video information on Frankfurt Institute that I could share with others, and only found either this kind of junk, or material put out by academics that requires an entire background in the field in order to understand what they are saying.

There are just no sources that I am aware of that provide a summarized understanding of the Frankfurt institute. It's very unfortunate.

JustinTime
02-08-2010, 09:36 PM

Thats how it always goes.

The first time I heard of the Frankfurt School it was via the SPLC, who presented it as a "conspiracy theory" and I was immediately unconcerned, passing it off as crackpot neo-nazi BS.
It took a decade for me to realize this was a very real group of very influential thinkers and their impact should be anything but ignored.

WaltM
02-08-2010, 09:37 PM
as soon as I heard those 2 phrases, I thought you were posting Kevin MacDonald's video

JustinTime
02-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry, I share your frustration. I have also looked for good, simple video information on Frankfurt Institute that I could share with others, and only found either this kind of junk,

Seemed OK to me.

InterestedParticipant
02-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Thats how it always goes.

The first time I heard of the Frankfurt School it was via the SPLC, who presented it as a "conspiracy theory" and I was immediately unconcerned, passing it off as crackpot neo-nazi BS.
It took a decade for me to realize this was a very real group of very influential thinkers and their impact should be anything but ignored.
See, associating the Frankfurt School with "conspiracy theory". It kept you from taking them seriously, and looking at it further. I like to call this cootie-up-the-vector.

as soon as I heard those 2 phrases, I thought you were posting Kevin MacDonald's video
Yup, worked on you too. Tied-it-in with the whole "its-the-jews" madness.

The system is designed to keep people away from knowledge that they should have. And they have a number of techniques that they used to achieve this. Here, they just associate the information with an organization or person who obvious has no credibility in the eyes of the Liberty vector.

WaltM
02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Yup, worked on you too. Tied-it-in with the whole "its-the-jews" madness.

The system is designed to keep people away from knowledge that they should have. And they have a number of techniques that they used to achieve this. Here, they just associate the information with an organization or person who obvious has no credibility in the eyes of the Liberty vector.

I'm with you.