PDA

View Full Version : AmConMag: Palin Tries To Be All Things To All People!

AlterEgo
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2010/02/08/palin-misreads-pat/

angelatc
02-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Why the thumbs-down? McCarthy is exactly right when he says, "Palin means war."

It's very clear that Palin is far too malleable to be a viable leader. It's a good thing when she uses her charisma to bring a little attention to our candidates, but we don't have the clout to control her should she actually assume a position of responsibility. I am convinced that's Kristol's attraction to her - he's one of the people aligned to play her like a fiddle.

tron paul
02-09-2010, 12:14 PM
It's very clear that Palin is far too malleable to be a viable leader. It's a good thing when she uses her charisma to bring a little attention to our candidates, but we don't have the clout to control her should she actually assume a position of responsibility. I am convinced that's Kristol's attraction to her - he's one of the people aligned to play her like a fiddle.

Maybe Palin is playing Kristol like a fiddle? She has all the power. He's just a parasitic rich kid trying to get her to pull his neocon wagon.

Palin's has good instincts, she'll listen to Bachmann or Buchanan at least as much as Billy.

sofia
02-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Maybe Palin is playing Kristol like a fiddle? She has all the power. He's just a parasitic rich kid trying to get her to pull his neocon wagon.

Palin's has good instincts, she'll listen to Bachmann or Buchanan at least as much as Billy.

your kidding right?

Kristol and his Zionist gang (Drudge, Lucianne Goldberg) took down Bill Clinton over the Lewinsky affair.

You don't think they could ruin Caribou Barbie just as easily? Hockey Mom was riding her husband's business partner while Todd was away on business. The neo-con press could leak that out whenever they so chose if Sarah got out of line.

Matt Collins
02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Hockey Mom was riding her husband's business partner while Todd was away on business.:confused::confused::confused: Where did you hear that!? :rolleyes:

tron paul
02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
your kidding right?

Kristol and his Zionist gang (Drudge, Lucianne Goldberg) took down Bill Clinton over the Lewinsky affair.

You don't think they could ruin Caribou Barbie just as easily? Hockey Mom was riding her husband's business partner while Todd was away on business. The neo-con press could leak that out whenever they so chose if Sarah got out of line.

Bill Clinton never got taken down, he completed both terms and even pardoned notorious Zionist oligarch Marc Rich at the last minute.

As for your belief in every rumor dreamed up by the Alaska bloggers, please.

Just please.

In your world, does the Mossad/ZOGFBI have a video of Sarah cheating on Todd?:confused:

No wonder they had to stage this Rand Paul endorsement for disinformation purposes.

All you interweb sleuths might get wise to their arrangements otherwise!:rolleyes:

angelatc
02-09-2010, 03:22 PM
:confused::confused::confused: Where did you hear that!? :rolleyes:

Its not true - it was a rumor that the left started when Todd's business partner requested that his divorce records be sealed, a move that the non-psychotic members of the world realize was quite understandable in the circumstances. The deranged left were literally going through the Palin's garbage - this guy didn't want his family involved. He had nothing to do with the campaign, and they had no legitimate reason to look at his life.

There's absolutely no evidence of the affair, but that won't stop Max from spreading his trash around.

Nemesis
02-09-2010, 03:48 PM
your kidding right?

Look, I don't like Palin, but unless you can back up your assertion that she was engaging in adultery I suggest you publically apologize, or shut up.

RM918
02-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Look, I don't like Palin, but unless you can back up your assertion that she was engaging in adultery I suggest you publically apologize, or shut up.

It's also totally irrelevant. I could care less if the woman was a nun or if she went through her entire gubernatorial staff on a daily basis, so long as her ideas were sound and she had a track record of proving she'd implement them. They aren't and she hasn't.

Nemesis
02-09-2010, 04:36 PM
It's also totally irrelevant. I could care less if the woman was a nun or if she went through her entire gubernatorial staff on a daily basis, so long as her ideas were sound and she had a track record of proving she'd implement them. They aren't and she hasn't.

Calling a woman an adultress is important, if the assertion can't be proven.

I dislike her, but I delpore it when anyone lowers themselves to the crap the orginial poster posted.

RM918
02-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Calling a woman an adultress is important, if the assertion can't be proven.

I dislike her, but I delpore it when anyone lowers themselves to the crap the orginial poster posted.

I agree. I more meant the accusation was irrelevant.