PDA

View Full Version : Tide is turning...

JuniorNJ
10-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Hey guys, new member here. Glad to join. I've been surfing the forums for quite some time but finally joined up. I go to UCF and often see signs and stickers around campus for RP, we need to continue to build this momentum!

I had to buy a new cell phone for my mom last night and while waiting in the AT&T store, I was checking out some of the phones...I noticed the majority of Blackberry's and Windows Mobile phones had a Ron Paul message on the screen. Whether it was a new message or in the "latest news", most of them mentioned Ron Paul. Kudos if this was planned or coincidence, but it definitely made me feel good inside.

When I got home, my roommate mentioned RP. "hey, so as I was driving to work this morning, I heard RPs 3Q donations, something must be going right over there...I remember you mentioning him before. I researched him and really like what he has to say, he's got my vote"

The tide is turning guys, keep up the fight! Donate, join your local meetup, lets get this guy in office!

yongrel
10-06-2007, 12:21 PM
welcome welcome

Keith
10-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Freedom is popular!

Welcome to the forums.

bbachtung
10-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Don't forget to register to vote Republican.

cujothekitten
10-06-2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome aboard, it's good to have you

It’s also good to hear that the message is spreading. :)

Zydeco
10-06-2007, 12:39 PM
avalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanche

goldstandard
10-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Welcome, and yes, the tide is turning...

thehittgirl
10-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Just curious where that store was?

-Geographical nut here :D

specsaregood
10-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I posted this in another thread, but I'll put it here too.

Today while handing out slimjims, my group REPEATEDLY was told, "Oh I saw him on tv this morning. I like him." or some variance of that. Just last week we almost never got that type of response.

People, we need to be out there hitting the streets NOW, while he is a hot commodity.

orenbus
10-06-2007, 03:15 PM
welcome To The Revolution! :D

ScotTX
10-06-2007, 03:27 PM
I was out sign waving today and I was pleasantly surprised at how many honks and thumbs up I got compared to just last month. The masses are beginning to awaken. We must intensify our efforts now. DO NOT LET UP!

inibo
10-06-2007, 05:33 PM
When I got home, my roommate mentioned RP. "hey, so as I was driving to work this morning, I heard RPs 3Q donations, something must be going right over there...I remember you mentioning him before. I researched him and really like what he has to say, he's got my vote"

The tide is turning guys, keep up the fight! Donate, join your local meetup, lets get this guy in office!

If you or your roommate live in a closed primary state you both need to register as Republicans and vote in your primary. If Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination it will all be for naught.

Oh, and welcome aboard the Freedom Train. Next stop America!