PDA

View Full Version : Great article in NH paper

wsc321
10-06-2007, 12:15 PM
http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071006/OPINION/710060305/1028/OPINION02

Seems totally fair- even supportive. What about the suggestion the writer makes?

Also, you can catch this morning's ABC interview at the following link. I mention it only because it also seemed totally fair:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3697610&page=1

billm317
10-06-2007, 12:32 PM
"He hasn't campaigned much in New Hampshire. By his own admission, he's too lazy to take advantage of all the invitations he's had from around the country."

By his own admission, he's too lazy to take advantage of all the invitations he's had from around the country?

kpfareal
10-06-2007, 12:39 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that if he were to move to NH like the article suggests, he would have to give up his congressional seat in Texas... :confused:

Thom1776
10-06-2007, 01:06 PM
When he suggests Ron Paul "move" to NH, he means to just spend all his time there, not take up residence.

I agree 100%. Ron Paul SHOULD "move" to NH. He can wake up in the morning and start meeting more New Hampshirites every day. He can walk the streets and visit coffee shops, cafes, bars. He'd have a swarm of people everywhere he went and his presence and media coverage would just snowball until the primary.

He would also have to make the occasional visit to DC for votes and other campaign appearances and fund raisers in other parts of the country, but other than that, he should "live" in NH.

speciallyblend
10-06-2007, 01:11 PM
When he suggests Ron Paul "move" to NH, he means to just spend all his time there, not take up residence.

I agree 100%. Ron Paul SHOULD "move" to NH. He can wake up in the morning and start meeting more New Hampshirites every day. He can walk the streets and visit coffee shops, cafes, bars. He'd have a swarm of people everywhere he went and his presence and media coverage would just snowball until the primary.

He would also have to make the occasional visit to DC for votes and other campaign appearances and fund raisers in other parts of the country, but other than that, he should "live" in NH.

I agree ,but Ron Paul sure isnt lazy wtf???

LibertyEagle
10-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I tend to agree. If not that, at least go there and spend a couple of weeks there now and repeat it again at least once before the primary.

I wonder what the campaign has in store for New Hampshire? I hope it involves a heck of a lot more time spent there.

I have no idea what's up with the lazy comment. The good doctor sometimes is rather self-denigrating and it doesn't come off so well to prospective voters.

Ron Paul Fan
10-06-2007, 01:17 PM
"He hasn't campaigned much in New Hampshire. By his own admission, he's too lazy to take advantage of all the invitations he's had from around the country."

By his own admission, he's too lazy to take advantage of all the invitations he's had from around the country?

I didn't understand this line either. They didn't have him quoted in the article saying anything like this. I don't think that Dr. Paul would ever say that he's too lazy to accept invitations. It sounds like something Fred Thompson would say. Maybe Dr. Paul said that he's too busy and they misinterpreted? This is a 72 year old man who is campaigning for President while working another job, going from interview to interview and state to state, and obsesses about exercising every day. Doesn't sound like someone who is too lazy to me.

walt
10-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Paul needs to rent an apartment in Concord and campaign from Coos to the sea. Come primary day, he'll be glad he did.

OK, let's get him an apartment, it can double as a refuge for out of state campaigners.