PDA

View Full Version : Heads UP!!!! Possible Private Evening with Ron Paul in SC

lx43
10-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Ron Paul's fundraising director, Johnathan, told me they are planning an event in SC in the near future.

He only told me it will be around Oct 20th and a private dinner type reception. I am not sure what the minimum contribution will be, if its anything like it has been in the past it maybe as low as $1,000 I would think. I told Johnathan I'm willing to contribute $2,300.00.

Everyone who lives near SC start saving NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

angelatc
10-06-2007, 11:45 AM
It's good that you have advance notice! We only had about a week, so we couldn't scrape enough together. As much as I regretted it, I really really regretted it after I heard him speak live.

lx43
10-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Oct 20th I don't think is set in stone, but if that is actually the date of the event its really short notice esp for $1,000 or more per plate dinner. They should advertise these private evenings several weeks or maybe a month in advance and also have a larger rally to get the troops motivated.

This is his exact email to me:

Hi Brad,

Thanks for writing. We will be having an event like this in South Carolina in the near future, likely on October 20th. We are still working out the details. I will be sure to let you know about what we are planning, but please also e-mail me in a few days to remind me in the event that I haven't gotten back to you.

Thanks so much for your support!

Jonathan Bydlak
Fundraising Director
Ron Paul 2008