PDA

View Full Version : Rothschilds Unhappy With Obama

sevin
02-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I saw this on another forum:

"Just was listening to Fox News on Satellite radio on the way to work. They had a segment about Obama's constant Campaign mode and number of appearances. I payed attention as soon as I heard Lynn Forester de Rothschild would be one of the three guests commenting on the topic. She said he hasn't had the right group around him to be effective, which didn't really say much. But right near the end she chimed in with,

"He didn't do what he was supposed to get done."

Healthcare and Cap and Trade are the means to control all, and Obama has thus far failed to perform the task his Masters set for him."

sofia
02-07-2010, 04:52 PM

"Just was listening to Fox News on Satellite radio on the way to work. They had a segment about Obama's constant Campaign mode and number of appearances. I payed attention as soon as I heard Lynn Forester de Rothschild would be one of the three guests commenting on the topic. She said he hasn't had the right group around him to be effective, which didn't really say much. But right near the end she chimed in with,

Healthcare and Cap and Trade are the means to control all, and Obama has thus far failed to perform the task his Masters set for him."

the rothschilds can take this manchild down in two seconds flat.....

bucfish
02-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Yeah thank goodness Obama won if McCain would have won as Lynn endorsed McCain. These things would have happened. As bad as Obama is at least him winning has sparked a resistance.

roho76
02-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah thank goodness Obama won if McCain would have won as Lynn endorsed McCain. These things would have happened. As bad as Obama is at least him winning has sparked a resistance.

In a backwards sort of way I think Obama is the best thing to happen to this country in 200 years.

Dianne
02-07-2010, 09:42 PM

The thing that kills me about Obama is when he is in campaign mode with a black audience, he sounds like Rev. Jeremiah Wright... when he is in front of a white crowd, he speaks very well. Any chance he will be nominated for an academy award??

sofia
02-07-2010, 09:44 PM
The thing that kills me about Obama is when he is in campaign mode with a black audience, he sounds like Rev. Jeremiah Wright... when he is in front of a white crowd, he speaks very well. Any chance he will be nominated for an academy award??

ever hear Hilary speak ebonics in black churches?...It's hysterical!

Dianne
02-07-2010, 09:44 PM

Speaking of McCain, I certainly hope Arizona takes him out !!! Hopefully the news will do a good enough hit job on Palin; that as she campaigns for the sorry SOB; people will wake up and ditch both of them.

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-sheffey/obamas-first-year-pro-isr_b_422688.html

DapperDan
02-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Rothchilds can kiss my ass. Obama was a mistake....got all the serfs riled up.

Dianne
02-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Well as Bill Clinton said "He should be serving them tea and bringing their coffee" . Tell me who the real racists are....

Mike4Freedom
02-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-sheffey/obamas-first-year-pro-isr_b_422688.html

I read through the comments and was actually suprised that they are waking up to what is really going on with Israel.