PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin gets asked question about Rand Paul in interview on Fox News Sunday

Son of Detroit
02-07-2010, 09:40 AM
My dad was watching the interview that just aired on Fox News with Sarah Palin and Chris Wallace.

According to him, one of the first questions was something like "Why did you support Rand Paul for Senate in Kentucky?".

I'm waiting for Fox to post the interview online, unless anyone else watched this and recorded it for a Tube.

MRoCkEd
02-07-2010, 09:41 AM
YouTube - Fox News Sunday - Sarah Palin's Explosive Interview With Chris Wallace (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjAumMz3Rh0)

Go like 3:30 in

Wallace lies about his GITMO position

sofia
02-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Chris Wallace: "Why would you support a guy like that?"

.....WTF!!!!!!!

itshappening
02-07-2010, 09:54 AM
She handled that well except she said Ron not Rand

Flash
02-07-2010, 09:54 AM
She handled that well except she said Ron not Rand

Actually she said Rond.

itshappening
02-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Actually she said Rond.

hahah did she?

good job she spoke to Rand anyway because they tried to put her on the spot

Flash
02-07-2010, 10:10 AM

.....WTF!!!!!!!

Rand Paul isn't even in the Senate yet and the establishment is already throwing a bitch-fit.

pacelli
02-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Actually she said Rond.

Whether she said "Ron" or "Rond", that slip was not accidental. She's using a lot of Ron Paul's language when he was campaigning, for instance, "Party lost its way".

What is happening here is blatantly obvious.

payme_rick
02-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Whether she said "Ron" or "Rond", that slip was not accidental. She's using a lot of Ron Paul's language when he was campaigning, for instance, "Party lost its way".

What is happening here is blatantly obvious.

lol, and if you look closely you'll see the shadow of elvis behind her right shoulder...

Matt Collins
02-07-2010, 11:23 AM
YouTube - Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A)

Knightskye
02-07-2010, 03:14 PM
WALLACE: You recently stirred up some controversy as you often do, even when you endorsed Rand Paul as the Senate, he's running in the Senate primary in Kentucky the GOP Senate primary. And Bill Kristol, your long-time supporter was upset with you because one of the things he pointed out, Paul wants to close Guantanamo. He wants to send the detainees back to Afghanistan. He wants to repeal the Patriot Act. He wants to do away with any federal role in either gay marriage or drug laws, leave it to the states. Why would you support a guy like that?

PALIN: Because he's a federalist and he wants the states to have more say and as we respect the 10th Amendment in our Constitution, he wants the states to have more say in a lot of these issues. But nobody is ever going to find a perfect candidate. There are things that I don't agree with Rand Paul, and yet his domestic policies for the most part, I do agree with. He wants limited government. He wants the Feds to start taking their hands off states issues and I respect that and I'm proud to support him. Again, never finding a perfect candidate, no doubt he disagrees with me on a whole lot of issues. But proud to support him and others whom I can believe in.

Federalist. :)

haaaylee
02-07-2010, 05:13 PM
YouTube - Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A)

notice how she said "both sides of the party" instead of "both sides of the aisle."

Cowlesy
02-07-2010, 05:26 PM

.....WTF!!!!!!!

Come on Sofia. This is the same Chris Wallace who snarkily asked Ron Paul, one of the most honorable men in Washington D.C., if he took his "marching orders from Al Qaeda."

That comment completely discredited himself with me, and he continues to do so to the point I refuse to watch Fox News Sunday.

Wallace's bio: http://tvrage.com/person/id-35355/Chris+Wallace?remove_add=1

You know who should host Fox News Sunday??

ANDREW NAPOLITANO.

Dianne
02-07-2010, 09:39 PM
she handled that well except she said ron not rand

lmao !!!!

Koz
02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
lol, and if you look closely you'll see the shadow of elvis behind her right shoulder...

Seriously?

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 10:15 PM
If Chris Wallace really asked that question, he is a "major league a******".

lx43
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM

He did ask Ron Paul if he took orders from Al Queda, then if I'm not mistaken that asshole Romney and Gull started snickering in the back ground. To this day thats why I can't stand either one of them.

Sarah handled the question very well.

TortoiseDream
02-07-2010, 11:55 PM

.....WTF!!!!!!!

yea that's exactly what ran through my head lol

hamilton1049
04-08-2010, 02:49 AM
This is the same Sararh Palin who heiped bury a knife in Debra Medinas back in the Texas gubernatorial primaries and endorsed Mclame for senator again. A slimy politician is a slimy politician, even with lipstick.

rp08orbust
04-08-2010, 02:53 AM
This is the same Sararh Palin who heiped bury a knife in Debra Medinas back in the Texas gubernatorial primaries and endorsed Mclame for senator again. A slimy politician is a slimy politician, even with lipstick.

Sarah Phailin is a slimy politician, but I think this is a little distorted. She endorsed Rick Perry before Debra Medina started being recognized as a serious contender (I didn't think she was until the first debate). But regardless, Sarah had never expressed any loyalty to Debra Medina before, so you can't call it a back-stabbing to not endorse her.

pacelli
04-08-2010, 04:52 AM

We must NEVER forget.

YouTube - Ron Paul Deprecated by Chris Wallace at GOP Debate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLnP8VuoV4)

hamilton1049
04-08-2010, 05:46 AM
Sarah Phailin is a slimy politician, but I think this is a little distorted. She endorsed Rick Perry before Debra Medina started being recognized as a serious contender (I didn't think she was until the first debate). But regardless, Sarah had never expressed any loyalty to Debra Medina before, so you can't call it a back-stabbing to not endorse her.

Sorry I cannot agree Medina was closing with Perry before that debate and Medina had just taken a bump from that debate when Palin and Glen Beck came to Perry's rescue, irregardless, is it integrity to only support Constitutionalists who are "serious contenders"?

How can it be consistent to endorse Rand Paul on one side then endorse John McCain and Rick Perry on the other.

OK maybe it wasn't back stabbing but if I'm around this lady definitely walks in front

teacherone
04-08-2010, 06:04 AM
umm...why does she sound so lucid in this interview?
grammar lessons?
practice?
honesty?

Chester Copperpot
04-08-2010, 06:29 AM
He did ask Ron Paul if he took orders from Al Queda, then if I'm not mistaken that asshole Romney and Gull started snickering in the back ground. To this day thats why I can't stand either one of them.

Sarah handled the question very well.

Yeah and dont forget both Romney and Rudy G, were draft dodgers during Vietnam... Oh they wont call it that of course, but thats what they were.. Romney was a "missionary" for the mormon Church (he was in Paris not some 3rd world country) and Rudy got the judge connected with the draft board he worked for to give him deferments as Rudy was "a vital civil servant..."

Pete_00
04-08-2010, 06:42 AM
umm...why does she sound so lucid in this interview?
grammar lessons?
practice?
honesty?

She is 100% tele/ear prompter free and staged interview free. She is REAL. She was always lucid, the media was always biased against her, always finding and amplifying every little mistake she did...while at the same time covering up Barack Oprompter mistakes, including several times when his tele and ear prompters failed and he was just standing there making an ass out of himself.

Barack Oprompter? Take the tele/ear prompters, the marketing machine, the "he is so cool" type of promotion made by the show business and the completly staged interviews (made by the same people that write scripts for movies and TV shows) and you get a moron that cant say or do anything...except being an actor.

She was trown to the lions in 2008, but she is a bright lady and a fast learner, she knows how to play "chess". Her only problem is her blind commitment to Israel, as for everything else she is 1000000x more decent and moral than anyone out there (except the 2 RPīs :D ) And has you can see in this interview she puts the neocons in their place if she wants too.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-7-2005/barack-obama <--- So staged it makes one want to vomit, you can actually see in his eyes how he is trying to follow the tele and ear prompter, notice the "witty" jokes, always the "witty" jokes..."ohhh he is so witty! so cool!" yes his vast and expensive team of script and joke writers you mean...

Fozz
04-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Sorry I cannot agree Medina was closing with Perry before that debate and Medina had just taken a bump from that debate when Palin and Glen Beck came to Perry's rescue, irregardless, is it integrity to only support Constitutionalists who are "serious contenders"?

How can it be consistent to endorse Rand Paul on one side then endorse John McCain and Rick Perry on the other.

OK maybe it wasn't back stabbing but if I'm around this lady definitely walks in front

Do you really think that Sarah Palin is consistent? :rolleyes:

She only endorses candidates who she thinks are mavericks.

hamilton1049
04-08-2010, 09:36 AM
I have to admit that in many ways I like Sarah Palin I'd vote for her for some offices before I'd vote for many others, that said, Mrs Palin is herself defined as a Maverick by many.

Isn't part of the definition of a Maverick inconsistency?

I think she is influenced more by popular opinion then most like to admit.

I don't classify John McCain as a Maverick, he goes in the Moron column. the only thing worse than a moron with a cause is one with no direction but popular opinion.

Rick Perry back peddled so fast on his belief in States rights to secede when the wind turned in his face, he'd have run down his security detail if they weren't prepared to dodge his reversals.

Mrs Palin is said to be strong on States rights but her endorsement of Perry doesn't reflect it.

I think Mrs Palin likes being the Alpha Female in the conservative camp and she saw Mrs Medina with a little experience as more competition then she wanted to face.

bunklocoempire
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
We must NEVER forget.

YouTube - Ron Paul Deprecated by Chris Wallace at GOP Debate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLnP8VuoV4)

Thanks for bringing this moment back.

Bunkloco