PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Reads Answers off of Her Hand. What a shame!

StateofTrance
02-07-2010, 04:10 AM
YouTube - Sarah Palin READS CHEAT NOTES on her HAND (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcVMTZkTZQ&)

LOL

There you go...The neo-con queen of Tea Party.

Kotin
02-07-2010, 04:57 AM
what a joke this woman is.. and a complete moron to boot.

Dojo
02-07-2010, 05:04 AM
OMG.............. The neo-con mules nave hitched their asses to the tea party wagon, their motive is to define it and destroy it. The money they made will be used to further dilute the the liberty movement with Neocon meesages, I here by declare war on the TeaO-cons

Immortal Technique
02-07-2010, 05:09 AM
im sorry but this woman is a complete buffoon

Immortal Technique
02-07-2010, 05:10 AM
OMG.............. The neo-con mules nave hitched their asses to the tea party wagon, their motive is to define it and destroy it. The money they made will be used to further dilute the the liberty movement with Neocon meesages, I here by declare war on the TeeO-cons

lol great word
TeaOcons

Dojo
02-07-2010, 05:13 AM
lol great word
TeaOcons

We have to label them and point them out..!!!!

From now on......... TeaO-cons

0zzy
02-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Maybe she needs a teleprompter.

in all seriousness, I have no idea why I ever liked her (pre-McCain, when all I had to read was her "record" and never really seen her speak)

Kotin
02-07-2010, 05:23 AM
sarah palin: redefining the word "airhead"

Immortal Technique
02-07-2010, 06:16 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible.

Huffpost sniffed it out no surprise

Romulus
02-07-2010, 06:27 AM
The other words are 'budget cuts' and 'tax'.

What a bafoooon! LOL holy crap.

Route out the TEOCONS!!

haaaylee
02-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Maybe she needs a teleprompter.

in all seriousness, I have no idea why I ever liked her (pre-McCain, when all I had to read was her "record" and never really seen her speak)

Not a Palin fan at all, but i wouldn't blame you. Someone's record is more important than how they speak. Obama is clearly the opposite and look what we got.

Its funny that she made fun of Obama for having to use a teleprompter and instead just used her hand. And does that mean she knew ahead of time what the questions were?

That convention was a bust.

haaaylee
02-07-2010, 06:36 AM

Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible.

and "budget cut." which is marked out?

and really? you can't remember those four words? this isn't some hard math test. its three words that are supposed to be your "platform" and you can't even remember them??

coyote_sprit
02-07-2010, 06:47 AM
I felt the need to post this.
http://i48.tinypic.com/157c96x.png

jmdrake
02-07-2010, 07:11 AM
And why were we so gaga over a Palin endorsement again? Oh yeah. It will bring stupid mindless voters to our cause that we'll have to pander to even though we were already winning without the endorsement. My bad. :rolleyes:

My thoughts on Sarah Palin?

YouTube - I Don't Care (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygKHdv19Kk)

SelfTaught
02-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Goddammit!

Bitch, you ever heard of a note card?!?!? I mean, you have a podium. What the hell is wrong with you?

This is some 5th grade type shit.

pacelli
02-07-2010, 07:28 AM
So proud of Rand's latest endorsement. Hey, at least she gave him 5 grand.

Baptist
02-07-2010, 07:40 AM
It is embarrassing that so many people find this woman smart or intelligent. It is so embarrassing that my neighbors look to this person as a leader.

Any leader or mover n' shaker in the liberty movement, as well as most of us who frequent these forums, would STRUGGLE to keep an answer short to ANY question because there is so much liberty crammed into our minds our heads are about to explode. We would struggle to keep an answer short, and this woman has to cheat to be able to answer one of the simplest of questions.

Sad.

awake
02-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Well, that about sums her up.

zach
02-07-2010, 09:32 AM
lol, her image gets better and better

MRoCkEd
02-07-2010, 09:39 AM
I am surprised and impressed that she knows how to read!

RCA
02-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Facebooked.

ShowMeLiberty
02-07-2010, 09:43 AM
What "answers" exactly, does she have on her hand? Looks more like a list of high-level subject areas to me - things she wants to remember to say something about.

I'm no fan of Palin, she's a neocon and I can't support her, but come on - you guys are being really petty here making a mountain out of a molehill. Surely, you can find things that actually matter to put your energy into.

Nate
02-07-2010, 09:44 AM
We have to label them and point them out..!!!!

From now on......... TeaO-cons

+1

TeaO-cons it is.

furface
02-07-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm no fan of Palin, she's a neocon and I can't support her, but come on - you guys are being really petty here making a mountain out of a molehill. Surely, you can find things that actually matter to put your energy into.

Palin showing up at tea parties threatens the movement in at least 2 ways. 1) She's in favor of big, oppressive DC government and that is mutually exclusive to the tea party premise. 2) She's a highly negative symbol for most Americans. Associating her with tea parties could kill the movement, or at least make it stop growing. The liberty movement needs to expand its base beyond libertarian conservatives (of which Paliln of course is not) if it is going to be ultimately successful.

Reading from her hand is less troubling than her "DC needs a commander in chief" rhetoric. She's a statist, internationalist war monger.

sofia
02-07-2010, 09:53 AM
OMG!!!!

This is worse than I thought!!!!!

I knew she was a dumb ass...but I thought by now she'd have at least memorized her talking points!!!!!

ShowMeLiberty
02-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Palin showing up at tea parties threatens the movement in at least 2 ways. 1) She's in favor of big, oppressive DC government and that is mutually exclusive to the tea party premise. 2) She's a highly negative symbol for most Americans. Associating her with tea parties could kill the movement, or at least make it stop growing. The liberty movement needs to expand its base beyond libertarian conservatives (of which Paliln is not, btw) if it is going to be ultimately successful.

No argument there - I agree. All I'm saying is if you're going to criticize and call her out, at least do it with something substantial. Not this trivial "notes on her hand" thing.

For example, James Ostrowski on the LRC blog has a couple of good posts with substantive criticism of Palin at the Tea Party convention:

Palin’s Speech (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/49807.html)

Not to beat a dead horse (Palin) (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/49835.html)

See the difference?

sofia
02-07-2010, 10:05 AM
No argument there - I agree. All I'm saying is if you're going to criticize and call her out, at least do it with something substantial. Not this trivial "notes on her hand" thing.

the fact that such an influential force in American politics is a complete dumbass is not "trivial"....it's downright dangerous

Flash
02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Note to self:

Black guy (Obama)

ShowMeLiberty
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
the fact that such an influential force in American politics is a complete dumbass is not "trivial"....it's downright dangerous

Go ahead and make a big deal out of the notes on her hand then. See how far it gets you. See if it makes even one Palin supporter decide, "gee, you're right - she really IS stupid...these little notes are absolute proof!" :rolleyes:

payme_rick
02-07-2010, 10:20 AM
lol great word
TeaOcons

haha... LOVE it!

sofia
02-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Go ahead and make a big deal out of the notes on her hand then. See how far it gets you. See if it makes even one Palin supporter decide, "gee, you're right - she really IS stupid...these little notes are absolute proof!" :rolleyes:

oh...so you're suggesting that I engage one of these Palin-bots in a discourse about Austrian economics instead?....maybe talk about how imperial overstretch doomed Roman and British Empires? :rolleyes:

Forget the Palin-bots. You cannot reach them ...period.

I've already showed the palm video to two people who aren't really political animals like me....but do vote Republican.

....both shook their heads in disbelief and laughed at her.

ShowMeLiberty
02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
oh...so you're suggesting that I engage one of these Palin-bots in a discourse about Austrian economics instead?....maybe talk about how imperial overstretch doomed Roman and British Empires? :rolleyes:

Forget the Palin-bots. You cannot reach them ...period.

I've already showed the palm video to two people who aren't really political animals like me....but do vote Republican.

....both shook their heads in disbelief and laughed at her.

So did I. It means nothing. Just like this pointless argument. Do what you like, Sofia. Knock yourself out.

coyote_sprit
02-07-2010, 10:38 AM

It's called a snowball effect, small acts of stupidity compounding to create an idiot.

sofia
02-07-2010, 10:40 AM
OMG.............. The neo-con mules nave hitched their asses to the tea party wagon, their motive is to define it and destroy it. The money they made will be used to further dilute the the liberty movement with Neocon meesages, I here by declare war on the TeaO-cons

Did you coin Teo-Cons?

That's an awesome term.

Dojo
02-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Did you coin Teo-Cons?

That's an awesome term.

Yes and I think we should use it to defuse it, we need to point out there is differences

Reason
02-07-2010, 10:46 AM
http://thesuperficial.com/2008/09/05/0905_sarah_palin_bikini_00.jpg

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Uh she probably done it on purpose for attention. It seems like this is getting more and more rapidly liberal then libertarian.

Attack her on positions not on her charachter. Attacking charachter makes it easy for any other neocon to replace her.

zach
02-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Define your terms.

Are these "Teo-Cons" the willfully ignorant? The ones looking for a political identity by visiting these Tea Parties? The Elites?

Who are they?

More labels = More division. Establishing another "Us vs. Them" attitude to people with a different political affiliation will get everyone NOWHERE.

theclip
02-07-2010, 10:56 AM
setup.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Uh she probably done it on purpose for attention. It seems like this is getting more and more rapidly liberal then libertarian.

Attack her on positions not on her charachter. Attacking charachter makes it easy for any other neocon to replace her.

I'd say the site is moving more in the Neo-Con direction, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 11:13 AM
I'd say the site is moving more in the Neo-Con direction, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

That is because you do not troll DU forums.

Dojo
02-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Define your terms.

Are these "Teo-Cons" the willfully ignorant? The ones looking for a political identity by visiting these Tea Parties? The Elites?

Who are they?

More labels = More division. Establishing another "Us vs. Them" attitude to people with a different political affiliation will get everyone NOWHERE.

A TeaO-con is a neocon dressed up like a liberty loving American that attends Tea party rallys. One of The biggest differences is that they don't think the foreign policy is a problem. They pump up the fear factor, like there is no waste or fraud involved in these undeclared unjust wars, and support more war. They focus on domestic spending only to justify their claims of being "conservative"

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 11:20 AM
That is because you do not troll DU forums.

And what does that have to do with LF? Why can't we attack Palin on her character? Why is her intelligence off-limits? The woman is a certifiable incompetent Neo-Con with the IQ of the average High Schooler. How many occurences do people need to reinforce this position?

I don't want any of the liberty-candidates to have anything to do with any Neo-Con and I have voiced this over and over. Our Founders should have ostracized Alexander Hamilton and his ilk, but no.....looks like a repeat of history, but some others on this site want to "woo" the Neo-Cons. So, I don't know what world you live in where LF is turning in a Liberal Statist direction..

Goldhunter27
02-07-2010, 11:21 AM
lol

tax-energy

christ

sofia
02-07-2010, 11:22 AM
A TeaO-con is a neocon dressed up like a liberty loving American that attends Tea party rallys. One of The biggest differences is that they don't think the foreign policy is a problem. They pump up the fear factor, like there is no waste or fraud involved in these undeclared unjust wars, and support more war. They focus on domestic spending only to justify their claims of being "conservative"

Actually, the Teo-Cons dont even care about domestic spending either. They just mouth empty rhetoric about "reining in spending" but NEVER define their spending cuts (other than puny "earmarks"...

so neo-cons are liberal on domestic spending, and warmongering fanatics on the foreign policy side...

remember, the original neo-cons were ex-Trotsyites who "converted" to Reaganism in order to hijack real conservatism.

sofia
02-07-2010, 11:25 AM
lol

tax-energy

christ

ya know...when i first saw the photo of what was actually written on her hand.....i thought it was the poster playing with photoshop.

It wasnt until I also saw it at Huff Post that I realized...oh shit!..it really does say "tax" ..... "energy"

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 11:25 AM
And what does that have to do with LF? Why can't we attack Palin on her character? Why is her intelligence off-limits? The woman is a certifiable incompetent Neo-Con with the IQ of the average High Schooler. How many occurences do people need to reinforce this position?

I don't want any of the liberty-candidates to have anything to do with any Neo-Con and I have voiced this over and over. Our Founders should have ostracized Alexander Hamilton and his ilk, but no.....looks like a repeat of history, but some others on this site want to "woo" the Neo-Cons. So, I don't know what world you live in where LF is turning in a Liberal Statist direction..

Because it is expected when you grow a movement that people who were previously opposed to us will bring in some of the old baggage with them.

However my original point is that we are getting trolled.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Because it is expected when you grow a movement that people who were previously opposed to us will bring in some of the old baggage with them.

However my original point is that we are getting trolled.

Are you saying that Palin is not opposed to us anymore and is one of us? Am I hearing this right?

Goldhunter27
02-07-2010, 11:30 AM
ya know...when i first saw the photo of what was actually written on her hand.....i thought it was the poster playing with photoshop.

It wasnt until I also saw it at Huff Post that I realized...oh shit!..it really does say "tax" ..... "energy"

If she had some crazy, long words written on her hand, maybe I'd be more forgiving. But TAX? Are you fucking serious? That's 50%, if not more, of your platform.

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Are you saying that Palin is not opposed to us anymore and is one of us? Am I hearing this right?

I am saying that attacking Palin is a waste of energy if you are going to attack her charachter. All it takes is some other neocon to step in her place if you do not discredit the ideas.

angelatc
02-07-2010, 11:37 AM
http://thesuperf103261276m/2008/09/05/0905_sarah_palin_bikini_00.jpg

You know that a photoshop, right?

So not only does it not leave your "reader" with a clear point, it's using a fabricated source to make it.

So much for even pretending we're the intellectuals of America.

angelatc
02-07-2010, 11:38 AM
If she had some crazy, long words written on her hand, maybe I'd be more forgiving. But TAX? Are you fucking serious? That's 50%, if not more, of your platform.

Energy? That's her biggest claim to authority.

Natalie
02-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Wow. That is really bad. I can't believe it says "tax." ROFL!!!!

Brian4Liberty
02-07-2010, 11:52 AM

Yeah, Bill Kristol, Hannity and McCain have joined us too. ;)

2young2vote
02-07-2010, 11:53 AM
you shouldn't need notes for ANY question. A few notes for a speech would be okay, but not for questions - especially easy ones like that.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I am saying that attacking Palin is a waste of energy if you are going to attack her charachter. All it takes is some other neocon to step in her place if you do not discredit the ideas.

What do you think a libertarian platform is? There is umpteen sources everywhere on this site. Besides, we are on a site of generally like-minded folks so who do we need to write thesis' on the efficacy of the market and of Natural Law to? I don't even go on Hannity or HotAir/MM because its a waste of time. I'd rather spend my energy convincing and converting people in person.

sevin
02-07-2010, 12:02 PM

My god she couldn't even memorize those three words? That is BAD.

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 12:05 PM
What do you think a libertarian platform is? There is umpteen sources everywhere on this site. Besides, we are on a site of like-minded folks so who do we need to write thesis' on the efficacy of the market and of Natural Law to? I don't even go on Hannity or HotAir/MM because its a waste of time. I'd rather spend my energy convincing and converting people in person.

Ok then stop acting like a poo slinging monkey. This is not about Palin what I am saying. Emotional attacks on charachter is what retards on HotAir and DU do.

Natalie
02-07-2010, 12:15 PM
So is this a photo-shop or not? We can clearly see her reading her hand in the first vid, but what about the pics?...

brandon
02-07-2010, 12:18 PM
What "answers" exactly, does she have on her hand? Looks more like a list of high-level subject areas to me - things she wants to remember to say something about.

This.

I've written notes on my hand before a presentation or speech before. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Ok then stop acting like a poo slinging monkey. This is not about Palin what I am saying. Emotional attacks on charachter is what retards on HotAir and DU do.

Attacking her intelligence is emotional? Why is her intelligence off-limits? Don't we want someone in the Oval Office who understands philosophy, geography, and liberty? Don't we want a Thomas Jefferson who reads 14 hours a day, over an incompetent Statist? Don't we want an uncompromising Ludwig von Mises, over an intellectually challenged malfeasance who increased her State Budget? Don't we want a libertarian instead of Bush Version III (Obama is version II)?

All this leads back to intelligence. She couldn't even name her favorite Founding Father for god's sake!

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 12:20 PM
This.

I've written notes on my hand before a presentation or speech before. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Are you vying to become the POTUS?

silverhandorder
02-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Attacking her intelligence is emotional? Why is her intelligence off-limits? Don't we want someone in the Oval Office who understands philosophy, geography, and liberty? Don't we want a Thomas Jefferson who reads 14 hours a day, over an incompetent Statist? Don't we want an uncompromising Ludwig von Mises, over an intellectually challenged malfeasance who increased her State Budget? Don't we want a libertarian instead of Bush Version III (Obama is version II)?

All this leads back to intelligence. She couldn't even name her favorite Founding Father for god's sake!

I do not think she is any dumber then Bush, Obama and Clinton. Again this is a Ron Paul forum in support of Ron Paul why you feel threatened here by Palin is beyond me.

Every single time some one brings her up in good light she gets trashed, I hardly think attacking her on this forum is a priority.

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 12:34 PM
so what? i write down my grocery list on my hand.

Aratus
02-07-2010, 01:06 PM
wasn't there a 2004 debate where george w. bush was said to have a small hearing aid sorta like the one
news anchors have now? not that this all is at the level of teddy kennedy and a substitute at his spanish test...

angelatc
02-07-2010, 01:25 PM
wasn't there a 2004 debate where george w. bush was said to have a small hearing aid sorta like the one
news anchors have now? not that this all is at the level of teddy kennedy and a substitute at his spanish test...

Or the Mitt Romney whisperer during the debate?

__27__
02-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Sarah is a dum dum, if you think she isn't you're drinking Obama powered kool aid.

angelatc
02-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Sarah is a dum dum, if you think she isn't you're drinking Obama powered kool aid.

Heh.

sofia
02-07-2010, 01:36 PM

be objective now...

If you were interviewing someone for a top level, intellectually demanding job that requires people to think on their feet.... and you asked them to tell you a little bit about their previous experience....and they start reading off of their palm...

would you seriously want to hire such a person?

Sarah is a pathetic joke and an ego driven narcissist to boot. She is so self centered that she doesnt even realize how dumb she is....she could at least acknowledge that she is clueless and go back to being Mayor of Wasilla....

or better yet, focus on being a better mom to her drug using, boozing, and promiscous kids...

what a sick joke she is.

sofia
02-07-2010, 01:39 PM
So is this a photo-shop or not? We can clearly see her reading her hand in the first vid, but what about the pics?...

the pics are real....check out the huffington post

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 01:44 PM
i cant agree. she is great.

sofia
02-07-2010, 01:48 PM
It is embarrassing that so many people find this woman smart or intelligent. It is so embarrassing that my neighbors look to this person as a leader.

Any leader or mover n' shaker in the liberty movement, as well as most of us who frequent these forums, would STRUGGLE to keep an answer short to ANY question because there is so much liberty crammed into our minds our heads are about to explode. We would struggle to keep an answer short, and this woman has to cheat to be able to answer one of the simplest of questions.

Sad.

...this

Poor Dr. Paul truly does struggle to fit Austrian theory, history, philosophy into his answers..

and this chic can't remember "lift American spirits"...lol

Yeah, bombing Iran will make us all happy and proud again

sofia
02-07-2010, 01:49 PM

does SarahPAC have you on its payroll?

Goldhunter27
02-07-2010, 01:49 PM

:eek:

RJT
02-07-2010, 02:06 PM

Sarah Palin demands an apology and resignation from this site.

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 02:09 PM
the pics are real....check out the huffington post

huffington post? i didnt realize libertarians were such hard leftist govt types.

i will take sarah palin over you and the pro govt huffington post anytime.

__27__
02-07-2010, 02:11 PM
huffington post? i didnt realize libertarians were such hard leftist govt types.

Yeah! She can see Russia from her backyard and stuff! We wuv Sarah!

RJT
02-07-2010, 02:17 PM

Yes, pull that string and hear the same rhetoric of George W. Bush. Neocons can easily manipulate those with lesser intelligence; Sarah Palin is another simple-minded dope being used to sing the same tune. And really, what's greater than murdering more brown people in the Middle East?

Republicans are generally imbecilic, like the average American, they're easily impressed by shiny and pretty things; if Sarah Palin looked like Madelaine Albright, she'd be in Alaskan obscurity drawing in coloring books and not her hand, and not giving a keynote speech to a bunch cheering, fellow idiots.

erowe1
02-07-2010, 02:18 PM

Are you serious?

As a Palin fan, are you embarrassed by this video?

ctiger2
02-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I think she's part Reptilian and it messes with short term memory.

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/goofy-palin.jpg

tonyTheBest
02-07-2010, 02:38 PM

I think this forums is hijacked by the the liberals and I said it all along.

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 02:47 PM

i agree with you tony. this seems to be a big govt huffington post forum.

tonyTheBest
02-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Yes, pull that string and hear the same rhetoric of George W. Bush. Neocons can easily manipulate those with lesser intelligence; Sarah Palin is another simple-minded dope being used to sing the same tune. And really, what's greater than murdering more brown people in the Middle East?

Republicans are generally imbecilic, like the average American, they're easily impressed by shiny and pretty things; if Sarah Palin looked like Madelaine Albright, she'd be in Alaskan obscurity drawing in coloring books and not her hand, and not giving a keynote speech to a bunch cheering, fellow idiots.

You know what? this forums are more about against Palin than against the Democats because they are hijacked by the liberals.

She is great. She read her talking points so what? She is not the president or running for it.

We've got a PHD president "Woodrow Wilson" who set America on this destructive path, a Rhodes scholar president "Clinton" who repealed the Glass-Steagall that created this recession right now, a Havard educated president "Obama" who put this nation in a dangerous path. Please criticize not Palin. She is great.

Think liberals think, I hate liberals.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Why is this forum constantly inundated with Palin threads? How many RPers would seriously vote for her, hence the waste of time.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:02 PM

Whoa. I agreed with you up to the ridiculous point of "Murdering brown people"? Are you seriously going there? You're as delusional as the people you're ridiculing.

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 03:02 PM
You know what? this forums are more about against Palin than against the Democats because they are hijacked by the liberals.

She is great. She read her talking points so what? She is not the president or running for it.

We've got a PHD president "Woodrow Wilson" who set America on this destructive path, a Rhodes scholar president "Clinton" who repealed the Glass-Steagall that created this recession right now, a Havard educated president "Obama" who put this nation in a dangerous path. Please criticize not Palin. She is great.

i agree with you again tony, this board to be rather elitist. one more thing they agree with liberals about. i dont agree with the board in thinking only the ivy league elite can govern us. i welcome decent people like palin and i dispute the elitist position taken here.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:04 PM

Oh gawd. The folks over at HotAir and Hannity are coming! Hey Tony, if you really want to learn about how we got into this mess head on over to www.mises.org, or read you know, Thomas Woods Meltdown book, but I doubt any Neo-Con is going to read libertarian literature.

While you are at it, read this marvelous piece by the Tannehills:

http://mises.org/daily/4021

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Whoa. I agreed with you up to the ridiculous point of "Murdering brown people"? Are you seriously going there? You're as delusional as the people you're ridiculing.

I thought that was the easiest sarcasm on the internet to spot. Guess not :D

__27__
02-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Who brought all the GOP lite in? If your loyalty lie more to party than to principle, follow Sarah to your hearts content. You are the Obamabots of the GOP.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:06 PM
i agree with you again tony, this board to be rather elitist. one more thing they agree with liberals about. i dont agree with the board in thinking only the ivy league elite can govern us. i welcome decent people like palin and i dispute the elitist position taken here.

Yes, that is why we fawn over Adam Kokesh. /sarcasm.

RJT
02-07-2010, 03:07 PM

Blah blah "liberals" blah blah "mainstream media" blah blah "Democrats" yada yada.

Listen: I'm not aware of any prominent liberals trying to co-opt a libertarian, or even semi-libertarian movement, while actually being a neo-con puppet. There wouldn't be as many Sarah Palin threads on here if there weren't actually Sarah Palin fans who continually insist that she wants what Ron Paul wants, or even something remotely akin to it.

She is a (less than) 1 term governor, supporter of bailouts and John McCain, friend of Bill Kristol, moron. To criticize her is not to defend liberalism. However, to defend her IS a middle finger to libertarianism.

Instead of whining how she is treated here, just go to the Free Republic and join other Palin sycophants.

AuH20

There is nothing wrong with normal people from different walks of life talking leadership roles in our representative government . However, Beck even admitted that Palin isn't ready to be president. She clearly does not have the depth of intelligence at this point. She has limited understanding of the constitution and the framers. She associates herself with questionable characters.

tonyTheBest
Oh gawd. The folks over at HotAir and Hannity are coming! Hey Tony, if you really want to learn about how we got into this mess head on over to www.mises.org, or read you know, Thomas Woods Meltdown book, but I doubt any Neo-Con is going to read libertarian literature.

Austrian Econ, I know how we got into this mess. I started from Woodrow Wilson, Nixon, Clinton...
My previous post was to show that high educated presidents do not always give America its best interests.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I thought that was the easiest sarcasm on the internet to spot. Guess not :D

Considering I've seen this point pop up a few times, it's actually not sarcasm. There are lunatics who believe this.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Considering I've seen this point pop up a few times, it's actually not sarcasm. There are lunatics who believe this.

Did you read the post? It screamed sarcasm, hence, the easiest bit.

sofia
02-07-2010, 03:10 PM

let me get this straight...

opposition to that Kristol controlled, low IQ, narcistic, war mongering, neo-con fake from Alaska makes me a "liberal???"

have you ever stopped to think that this whole left-right thing is just a show?...like professional wrestling?....

thinking people understand that Palin and Obama are just two different wings of the same predatory vulture..

the R's and the D's are just competing crime families who both support big government and murdering brown people for the sake of Israel and the New World Order

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Did you read the post? It screamed sarcasm, hence, the easiest bit.

It's the 4th time I've seen it in 2 weeks. We have some fools who believe this. I corrected another boob with the same point. To somehow infer that the Iraqi and Afghanistan campaign is more justified because Arabs have more melanin in their skin is preposterous.

awake
02-07-2010, 03:13 PM
"normal people from different walks of life talking leadership roles in our representative government"

You hit it directly on the head; with democracies every person has an opportunity to expropriate from their fellow citizens with out consequence.

__27__
02-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Austrian Econ, I know how we got into this mess. I started from Woodrow Wilson, Nixon, Clinton...
My previous post was to show that high educated presidents do not always give America its best interests.

Yep, another one who has no problem with the coercive violence of government, just pissy that 'his' candidate isn't in office, and the violence isn't being used to meet 'his' ends.

You can put lipstick on a neo-con, it's still a neo-con.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:15 PM

If you spent any amount of time on the forum you would know the feeling on this board toward the Establishment and Central Planners. We cherish philosophy, and generally you do not find this amount of knowledge in the average American. Hence, we usually look up to higher educational figures like those in the LvMI, Libertarian Professors, and libertarian leaders like the Tannehills, Ron Paul, Patrick Henry, T. Jefferson, Mary Ruwart, Harry Browne, et. al.

Obviously if we fawned over such elitists at Ivy Leagues we would surely hate our very own Gunny? Right? Come on.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:16 PM
"normal people from different walks of life talking leadership roles in our representative government"

You hit it directly on the head; with democracies every person has an opportunity to expropriate from their fellow citizens with out consequence.

Ding ding ding!

RJT
02-07-2010, 03:17 PM

I was obviously being sarcastic. Sheesh.

__27__
02-07-2010, 03:17 PM
It's the 4th time I've seen it in 2 weeks. We have some fools who believe this. I corrected another boob with the same point. To somehow infer that the Iraqi and Afghanistan campaign is more justified because Arabs have more melanin in their skin is preposterous.

To claim that it plays no role is preposterous. The color of their skin and the extremists of their religion have been painted in a tone to strike fear in simple minded white Christians. And it's worked. Do you think the flag waving war bunch would be responding the same if the fight were against a white Christian population? Perhaps it is you who is the boob.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:20 PM

You're talking about the tyranny of the masses. I'm talking about a medical professional like Rand Paul who exits from the field of ophthalmology to represent the people and enforce the Constitution.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:21 PM
To claim that it plays no role is preposterous. The color of their skin and the extremists of their religion have been painted in a tone to strike fear in simple minded white Christians. And it's worked. Do you think the flag waving war bunch would be responding the same if the fight were against a white Christian population? Perhaps it is you who is the boob.

what happened to Serbia? Go away.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:22 PM
You're talking about the tyranny of the masses. I'm talking about a medical professional like Rand Paul who exits from the field of ophthalmology to represent the people and enforce the Constitution.

And if the people want my money? I think it's utopian to believe we will ever get a libertarian majority.

AuH20
02-07-2010, 03:23 PM
And if the people want my money? I think it's utopian to believe we will ever get a libertarian majority.

Of course. This political game is a dead-end. History has taught us that change only comes at the barrell of a gun. Amoral entities will never acquiesce and surrender their hold of power voluntarily.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Of course. This political game is a dead-end. History has taught us that change comes at the barrell of a gun. Amoral entities will never acquiesce and surrender their hold of power voluntarily.

Hence why the Free State Project is so important. We can get a majority libertarian sentiment and movement there. When SHTF and it comes time to rebuild, would you rather be in the Neo-Con south, the Socialist NW/NE, or the relatively libertarian NH or MT?

It has access to waterways/ocean, plentiful resources, and a loud vociferous voice for liberty. It also has quite a lot of armed people and being right next to VT helps in that department. :p

sofia
02-07-2010, 03:27 PM

good point...

we also deliberately burned 200,000 - 300,000 German women and children alive in one night of firebombing at Dresden...anniversary is this week...

war was just weeks away from ending...totally senseless slaughter

Incinerated 40,000 more at Stuttgart.

The first wave of allied bombers busted up the rooftops with conventional bombs....then followed by endless sorties dropping fire bombs....The firestorm kicked up 100 mph winds....women and kids broiled alive in their basements.

Renaissance era churches and ancient artifacts destroyed.

May FDR and Churchill rot in hell.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-07-2010, 03:28 PM
good point...

we also deliberately burned 200,000 - 300,000 German women and children alive in one night of firebombing at Dresden...anniversary is this week...

war was just weeks away from ending...totally senseless slaughter

Incinerated 40,000 more at Stuttgart.

The first wave of allied bombers busted up the rooftops with conventional bombs....then followed by endless sorties dropping fire bombs....The firestorm kicked up 100 mph winds....women and kids broiled alive in their basements.

Renaissance era churches and ancient artifacts destroyed.

May FDR and Churchill rot in hell.

That is not nearly as bad as the Firebombing against the Japanese (many of their cities were all wood), and as you know the two Nuclear detonations.

Flash
02-07-2010, 03:30 PM
That is not nearly as bad as the Firebombing against the Japanese (many of their cities were all wood), and as you know the two Nuclear detonations.

And wasn't it revealed later that the Japanese were secretly trying to negotiate an end to the war or something like that, yet we stilled bombed them?

__27__
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM

Is this your attempt at a red herring? Have you had your eyes closed the past 9 years? The flag waving war crowd has made it very clear that their enemy is 'Arabs' and 'Islamic Fundamentalists'. It is why they want brown people shook down at the airport, it is why they let fly slurs every time a brown man looks suspicious, and it is what is fueling this war of occupation. Tell me it isn't. Describe to me how Billy Joe Bob McHillbilly sees this war in any other way than killing brown Islamics in the name of 'freedom'.

sofia
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM

yeah...

two nukes...dropped AFTER Japan was already making overtures to negotiate a surrender....

"the good war" my ass

lester1/2jr
02-07-2010, 03:33 PM
hahaha spin that one FOX

BenIsForRon
02-07-2010, 03:35 PM
hahaha spin that one FOX

when they can't spin it, they just ignore it.

lester1/2jr
02-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Ben -they'll do a story abouit how mean the press is to her

sarahgop
02-07-2010, 04:39 PM
this does appear to be a pro big govt board. why is that?

erowe1
02-07-2010, 04:40 PM

I know that Sarah Palin is pro-big government. But I can't say the same thing about most people whom I've seen post on this forum.

What are some of the pro-big government stances you have seen the majority of people here take?

sofia
02-07-2010, 04:41 PM

mods...can we send this neo-connish troll packing please?

sofia
02-07-2010, 04:42 PM
I know that Sarah Palin is pro-big government. But I can't say the same thing about most people whom I've seen post on this forum.

What are some of the pro-big government stances you have seen the majority of people here take?

we agree with the liberals that Palin is a dope....ergo, we are socialists

Karl Marx likes vanilla ice-cream.
Some of us on this forum like vanilla ice cream too.
Therefore, these forums are communist.

anaconda
02-07-2010, 05:08 PM
In all seriousness, this could be very damaging to her, politically. I am going to google search for news references today.

I have been one of the Forum members in the minority that has tried very hard to be open-minded about her and hopeful that she could help in the liberty movement.

But this is the last straw for me. It really confirms all of my fears about her.

anaconda
02-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Doesn't look like any of the msm are touching it. At least yet. I'll bet it goes national and prime time within 48 hours.

RM918
02-07-2010, 05:22 PM

So long as Sarah is for the military-industrial complex, there's no amount of domestic government shrinking she could possibly do that'll make her be small-government.

awake
02-07-2010, 05:28 PM
This notion that democracy could work just as long as you have the 'right' people in power is a lost thought.

With all due respect to the liberty candidates, they are literally a few lone voices of reason in a ravenous mob. If they manage to get the mob to listen then so be it. But, the calls of the masses are getting louder and louder, they want what they believe they are owed; very shortsighted and foolish people have promised them things that can not possibly be fulfilled. When they realize the fraud, on such a massive scale as it is, there is no way to predict the boundless rage and its outcomes. One of the worst men of our age was put there by a democratic election to finally put an end to the countless destructive interventions of the previous leaders...and to save the people from the consequences of believing in the false security of lairs and thiefs.

qh4dotcom
02-07-2010, 05:28 PM
You know I am starting to regret that Obama beat Palin...the rest of the world needs to stop propping up our economy and buying government debt...with a stupid commander in chief, that would be more likely...the teleprompter doesn't talk stupid...and I'd get a lot of laughs every time she spoke and screwed up.

devil21
02-07-2010, 05:41 PM

Oh boy, we got a live one here.

Does your grocery store control the most powerful military in the world? Does your grocery store issue the reserve currency of the world? If the answer is no, well you're not very bright either.

Then feel free to fuck off. Most members here wouldn't vote for a politician, no matter what they call him/herself, that reads off her hand during an interview like an elementary school kid. Is that really what you want in a President? Seriously?

haaaylee
02-07-2010, 05:44 PM

yeah, i wrote "you know" on my arm today so i wouldn't forget that i'm out of toliet paper.

DjLoTi
02-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I heard that this was refuted.

devil21
02-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I heard that this was refuted.

Need a little more than that. Cite?

Dianne
02-07-2010, 09:38 PM
She is so mentally challenged... I can't even make it through 2 minutes of that video. Let me guess, she says "rein in spending" and "shore up the economy" and beef up international security; as our borders pour over with terrorists everyday. Something like that?

sofia
02-07-2010, 09:41 PM
She is so mentally challenged... I can't even make it through 2 minutes of that video. Let me guess, she says "rein in spending" and "shore up the economy" and beef up international security; as our borders pour over with terrorists everyday. Something like that?

actually...she did say "rein in spending"...TWICE!...lol

that and "common sense solutions" are her signature lines

...profound stuff

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 09:44 PM
LOL What an idiot she is once again.

She was done already, now she is 'well done'.

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Off topic question, is this a real pic of her or someone else?

http://static1.firedoglake.com/29/files/2010/02/amd_palin-tshirt.jpg

http://tbogg.firedoglake.com/2010/02/07/her-mind-is-empty-but-her-hand-is-full/

sofia
02-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Off topic question, is this a real pic of her or someone else?

http://static1.firedoglake.com/29/files/2010/02/amd_palin-tshirt.jpg

http://tbogg.firedoglake.com/2010/02/07/her-mind-is-empty-but-her-hand-is-full/

thats her...

"Christian" Sarah with a tee shirt talking about her breasts

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 09:58 PM
thats her...

Nothing wrong with not having lot of money but being money hungary and having loose morals is a recipe for "for sale" opportunities. Sow two seeds and thou shall reap many.

Liberty Star
02-07-2010, 10:01 PM
The other words are 'budget cuts' and 'tax'.

What a bafoooon! LOL holy crap.

Route out the TEOCONS!!

I'm going to submit this word to MW dictionary, is this the full spelling?

sofia
02-07-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm going to submit this word to MW dictionary, is this the full spelling?

use a hyphen

TEO-CON

revolutionisnow
02-07-2010, 11:09 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2evt7xk.jpg

anaconda
02-08-2010, 01:02 AM
thats her...

But God made breasts.

anaconda
02-08-2010, 01:09 AM
YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc&feature=fvw)

Vessol
02-08-2010, 01:09 AM
I can't imagine why people are all of a sudden surprised.

anaconda
02-08-2010, 01:23 AM
YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww)

moonshineplease
02-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Give her a break. She's been under a lot of stress memorizing all of those Bill Kristol speeches. This one was just last minute.

libertarian4321
02-08-2010, 05:18 AM
thats her...

I've said for some time that Sarah Palin is dumb as a box of rocks. However, she does have BFTs.

Too bad she didn't go into a career more fitted to her skills and abilities, like stripping.

Can you imagine- she'd have to write crib notes on her hand "Hello Sailor. Lap Dances $10."

HenryAlan
02-08-2010, 05:50 AM
The puppets are puppets. President Teleprompter and Miss Muppet. We might as well save some time and vote Microsoft Sam 3.0!

Liberty Star
02-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Yep, puppets indeed.

TheConstitutionLives
02-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Que cards is DIFFERENT from reading a teleprompter word for word. People being upset with this are overreacting. Not a big deal.

TheTyke
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
She can read! That makes her better off than some products of our education system.

Let's follow Ron's example and complement people where we can!

Dianne
02-08-2010, 07:04 PM

There is something wrong with her. Honestly to me, she looks drunk or drugged out half the time. She cannot form a coherent sentence.

sofia
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Que cards is DIFFERENT from reading a teleprompter word for word. People being upset with this are overreacting. Not a big deal.

Not a big deal that a complete uneducated self absorbed dipshit has been given such high stature in America???

she's as scary as Obama is

Liberty Star
02-08-2010, 07:44 PM
She can read! That makes her better off than some products of our education system.

Let's follow Ron's example and complement people where we can!

Very good point, I would like to start by complementing McCain on his oratory skills when addressing lobby gatherings:

YouTube - McCain at AIPAC: Drumbeats of War? (2 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RXOtZuJr2E&feature=channel)

dgr
02-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Better than having to use a telapromter for a class of 6th graders

Goldhunter27
02-08-2010, 08:27 PM
There is something wrong with her. Honestly to me, she looks drunk or drugged out half the time. She cannot form a coherent sentence.

I lol'd.

I watched a couple of clips today of her with Beck and O'Reilly. She truly is a moron. I'm not saying that because I dislike her, which I do, but I really can't wrap my head around the fact that she held any type office.

Liberty Star
02-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Better than having to use a telapromter for a class of 6th graders

As an inspired Obama believer, I have to admit that looking at a teleprompter while giving a speech is tad bit less embarassing than consulting with one's palm when answering a simple question on stage LOL There is qualititative diff between looking at notes to deliver a speech vs looking at armpits to answer a question. She's one hairy politician.

Southron
02-08-2010, 09:37 PM
We should continue bashing Palin.

What we need are more genius benevolent overlords like Obama and Pelosi.

What effect is Sarah Palin going to have over your life? None.

What effect are our benevolent overlords going to have? Much more.

You people are beating up on straw man at the direction of the media. Do you think this woman would have ever been allowed to be President?

The PTB give and they take away.

DAFTEK
02-09-2010, 04:16 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/csm-photo-galleries-images/photos-of-the-day-images/2010/0209/01/7370252-1-eng-US/01_full_600.jpg