PDA

View Full Version : Huffington Post government owned

Dianne
02-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Just so you guys know.. I've been posting all night on HP about the GOP hijack of the tea party movement (which we created in 2007, in support of Ron Paul)... but they will not post those posts, lol.. They would prefer to make Sarah Falin the queen of the movement; only to strike it down.

Don't even waste your time there... that site is bought and paid for with your tax dollars !!!

jmdrake
02-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Just so you guys know.. I've been posting all night on HP about the GOP hijack of the tea party movement (which we created in 2007, in support of Ron Paul)... but they will not post those posts, lol.. They would prefer to make Sarah Falin the queen of the movement; only to strike it down.

Don't even waste your time there... that site is bought and paid for with your tax dollars !!!

Actually it was created in 2006 in support of 9/11 truth. That said Arrianna Huffington is a tool. Are you trying to post a comment or an original post?

New2Libertarianism
02-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Only the gov. can censor?

Reason
02-07-2010, 10:49 AM

Your conclusion is without merit.

paulitics
02-07-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't believe she is government owned, but establishment owned.

Tangoland
02-07-2010, 03:19 PM
gosh im surprised, they seem like such nice lefties over there

HOLLYWOOD
02-07-2010, 03:28 PM

The Entire MSM media avenues are controlled and censored.

Fox Business HAPPY HOUR LIVE chat...

You can post: "Bomb IRAN... Bomb Afghanistan... Kill the Taliban...

But if you post: "The US needs to cutoff all foreign aid to all countries, including Israel. " The post will be blocked.

Huffington is just another MSM Tool... Americans need to learn the rigged game the 4th branch of the US government (MEDIA), Same goes for CNN, ABC, NBC/MSNBC/CNBC, CBS, TIME, Newsweek, NYT, WaPo, and a Gazillion more...

It's all controlled by Government and their partner's in crimes; Elitists, Wealth, and Zionists.

Flash
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Forget the Huffington Post, just read Conservative/Libertarian news sites:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/

Anti Federalist
02-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Actually it was created in 2006 in support of 9/11 truth. That said Arrianna Huffington is a tool. Are you trying to post a comment or an original post?

+1776

The "flagship" of the Ron Paul tea parties was the 2007 Faniuel Hall, Boston event.

The hall had already been rented by We Are Change and other 9/11 truth groups for the whole weekend for their tea party/liberty events.

They graciously ceded Sunday the 16th to us to hold the RP event.

This I know first hand.

RM918
02-07-2010, 05:28 PM
+1776

The "flagship" of the Ron Paul tea parties was the 2007 Faniuel Hall, Boston event.

The hall had already been rented by We Are Change and other 9/11 truth groups for the whole weekend for their tea party/liberty events.

They graciously ceded Sunday the 16th to us to hold the RP event.

This I know first hand.

For curiosity's sake, if you're holding a 9/11 truth rally why link it at all to the Boston Tea Party? General Paul stuff I get, small government, returning to roots, protesting taxes, but what does any of that have to do with 9/11 truth?