PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Barbeque: Having Fun Spreading The Philosphy Of Liberty

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-06-2010, 11:38 AM
March 20, 2010 themed in protest of the Intolerable Acts first passed March 20, 1774.

March 20th is a Saturday. The Ron Paul Revolution could organize community barbecue's all across the country in local parks. Bring a covered dish, set up a local chipin in your meetup, or whatever.

This is in the spirit of the Ron Paul revolution bringing people together and having fun spreading the philosophy of liberty. Flood the tubes again with inspiring videos

Date or theme is not important. Ideas that involve fun spreading the message of liberty are.

newbitech
02-06-2010, 11:46 AM
March 20, 2010 themed in protest of the Intolerable Acts first passed March 20, 1774.

March 20th is a Saturday. The Ron Paul Revolution could organize community barbecue's all across the country in local parks. Bring a covered dish, set up a local chipin in your meetup, or whatever.

This is in the spirit of the Ron Paul revolution bringing people together and having fun spreading the philosophy of liberty. Flood the tubes again with inspiring videos

Date or theme is not important. Ideas that involve fun spreading the message of liberty are.

Sounds good!! I like this. I actually have someone that just moved into my area that is an activist. I have been missing meetups lately. Great Idea! We BBQ all the time anyways, be awesome to invite some new folks over.

Danke
02-06-2010, 11:46 AM
March 20th is a Saturday. The Ron Paul Revolution could organize community barbecue's all across the country in local parks.

Not everyone lives in Florida!!

:(:p

rancher89
02-06-2010, 11:56 AM
We've been having one for three years now in July, after the 4th, but were thinking about moving it up to March this year. In NC, March is the month where there are no gop conventions scheduled, so weekends are a little more open. No final decisions have been made, but all are welcome to the 4th Annual BBQ and Cookout at my house, when it is scheduled......:)

Forewarned, politics are discussed, and ALL political persuasions are respected, including those who could care less about politics. :D