PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck's sidekick thinks Medina is a waste of time

sofia
02-06-2010, 09:35 AM
From Daily Paul.....

Some people on Debra's facebook page have been emailing Glenn, Stu, and Pat Gray (Glenn's sidekick on the show) about having Debra on the show, and a few of them got responses back from Pat Gray. Apparently Pat is getting pretty annoyed with all the Debra Medina emails. Here is one of the replies Pat sent back that someone on Debra's facebook page shared:

OK…this is SOOOO irritating. Who sicked Debra MEDINA ON ME?!?!?! Come ON! Why do I deserve this concerted campaign, Jeff? Don’t tell me this is spontaneous, because I KNOW it isn’t.

Did her people put out some flash or something? Seriously, we’re working, like 16 hours a day trying to save the Republic…and I have to put up with THIS? For a candidate with 16% support no less?!?!?!

Here is another another reply Pat sent to someone else where he again expresses his displeasure with all the Medina emails he has been receiving and explains that they can't have Debra on the show because they don't have candidates on unless the race becomes big nationally.

Kristie,

Really…you’re “shocked” that I wouldn’t want 200 emails about Debra Medina in my inbox?!?!?! REALLY? Do you think Glenn would?

First of all, as I’m trying to respond to the 1000 emails a day I get…while also writing for TV and working on radio…it IS a little frustrating when 100’s of them are the same thing over and over and over about a race we can’t even cover. Is that really hard to believe?

Second…I love that you’re involved…but you have to know that we don’t have candidates from local races on the show. Ever. Unless it becomes big nationally…we just can’t. There is no way we can do that on a national show. The exceptions were the big race in NY (National story) and Scott Brown (national story).

Is this unreasonable of me?

Pat

Here is where you can read both those emails:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=95669721909&topic=14093

What a jerkoff!!...How is the fact that Medina went from 0 to 16% overnight against two giants of Texas not big news???

He claims to be "working 16 hour days to save the Republic"....but ignores what could be a major blow against the Establishment.

winston_blade
02-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Yes, trying to save the Republic by endorsing Mitt Romney. Yeah, uh huh:rolleyes:

malkusm
02-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Alright, let's ALL e-mail him now!

payme_rick
02-06-2010, 10:31 AM
uhm, Pat, we're not asking you to go into Deb Medina 1.0 on the Glenn Beck show, just asking you to stop acting like Rick Perry and KBH are the only two republicans running and that Perry is the best choice for Texas...

sofia
02-06-2010, 10:53 AM
uhm, Pat, we're not asking you to go into Deb Medina 1.0 on the Glenn Beck show, just asking you to stop acting like Rick Perry and KBH are the only two republicans running and that Perry is the best choice for Texas...

exactly...

notice how he twists shit. Its like we're demanding that he endorse her on air (as he did Perry)......just mention that she's come out of no where and has strong Tea Party support....a brief interview is not too much to ask.

payme_rick
02-06-2010, 11:18 AM
exactly...

notice how he twists shit. Its like we're demanding that he endorse her on air (as he did Perry)......just mention that she's come out of no where and has strong Tea Party support....a brief interview is not too much to ask.

just brief mention is fine...

the deal that REALLY bugs me about it is how Beck pounded and pounded the "I think we need to look to Texas" bs (whether you believed it or not, personally I thought he was wrong there)... so on 4/15 he threw his tea party at the Alamo, had Perry on here, Perry on there, blah blah blah... if he truely believes that texas may hold the key here, you'd think he'd say "wow, maybe I was right, look at what they're doing down there, they've woken up"...

However, I do understand where Gray is coming from, until it becomes a national story they're not going to try and get her on the show... that makes sense to me from listening to their show, seems to be the way they do things...

I don't know if bugging the hell out of Gray is the answer here... may have a negative reaction...

but hammering home the point of one of KBH's latest ads "every 4 yrs Texans go to the polls and elect rick perry, the next three years we ask ourselves why" would be good if you're gunna email him anything...

Promontorium
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
It seems those emails are working. Keep them up, but keep them relevant to what he's been saying, so through sheer volume, a conversion will develop.

specsaregood
02-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Anybody that is surprised by this doesn't remember the interview Gray did with RP during the campaign.
I mean, the guy says, "I'm curious as to why you run as a Republican if your views are right down the line with Ted Kennedy"

YouTube - Ron Paul interviewed by Pat Gray part#1 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eidhI7BDQM)
YouTube - Ron Paul interviewed by Pat Gray part#2 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0QBsBlYixI)
YouTube - Ron Paul interviewed by Pat Gray part#3 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPMsoPu0pmI)

__27__
02-06-2010, 01:27 PM
If Glenn Beck or one of his minions said it, it is uncontestable.

-tone s

Flash
02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
His sidekicks sound awful. So Beck's agenda isn't to advance the Tea Party, it is to advance the Republican Party. I guess he and his minions completely admit it now.

dannno
02-06-2010, 02:16 PM
First of all this guy doesn't understand momentum.

Second of all, when did RP ever have more than 16% nationally??

He shouldn't be covering her because of her %'s in the race, but because of her IDEAS that she is putting into the race.

No wonder GB shows are so establishment oriented, beyond some of the ideas he talks about..

PreDeadMan
02-06-2010, 05:33 PM
If Glenn Beck or one of his minions said it, it is uncontestable.

-tone s

hey are you the same Tones that has been getting aol emails from neocons? I've been responding to them my screen name on aol is EradicateGovt I think somebody's email is named JazzLoversinc@yahoo.com it's on the email list thing and when they respond back to the emails they have "Tones" at the end of their letters just curious if that's you.

Flash
02-06-2010, 06:46 PM
hey are you the same Tones that has been getting aol emails from neocons? I've been responding to them my screen name on aol is EradicateGovt I think somebody's email is named JazzLoversinc@yahoo.com it's on the email list thing and when they respond back to the emails they have "Tones" at the end of their letters just curious if that's you.

You have to be trolling a little bit. It's obvious the user tones ends their post with tones. Being a member from 2008 you would know this.

paulitics
02-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I swear listening to this interview again just gave me an adrenaline rush. Ron Paul 2012.

Flash
02-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Alright, let's ALL e-mail him now!

I don't know their email addresses. I can only find Glenn Beck's show email (me@glennbeck.com)

He claims to be "working 16 hour days to save the Republic"....but ignores what could be a major blow against the Establishment.

That is the best part of it. The entire Tea Party movement, according to Glenn Beck, is a rebellion against the Republican Party & the Democratic Party. But at the end of the day the Tea Party 'leaders' don't want to mess with the establishment (Perry). And if Median did beat KBH and get into a run-off with Perry it would be a HUGE national story.

paulitics
02-06-2010, 07:39 PM
First of all, as I’m trying to respond to the 1000 emails a day I get…while also writing for TV and working on radio…it IS a little frustrating when 100’s of them are the same thing over and over and over about a race we can’t even cover. Is that really hard to believe? [/I]

[I]Second…I love that you’re involved…but you have to know that we don’t have candidates from local races on the show. Ever. Unless it becomes big nationally…we just can’t. There is no way we can do that on a national show. The exceptions were the big race in NY (National story) and Scott Brown (national story).

Glenn Beck has had many politicians to promote thier candidacy, even ironically Rand Paul a few months ago. I think this guy is just a bafoon, a slacker. He doesn't want to do the homework on the issues.

He thinks unless someone is 30% , then it isn't worth the time to research. I don't necessarely think Glenn Beck's sidekick is against us, but I honestly think he has no clue who Medina is, even though the race is going on right in his home state.

rprprs
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Glenn Beck has had many politicians to promote thier candidacy, even ironically Rand Paul a few months ago. I think this guy is just a bafoon, a slacker. He doesn't want to do the homework on the issues...

When interviewed by Greta Van Susteren and asked to name a current politician he most admired, Beck responded with "Michelle Bachmann and Jim DeMint". He, also, credited Bachman as being instrumental in starting the Tea Party Movement.

Doesn't do his homework, indeed! :(

malkusm
02-06-2010, 08:25 PM
alright, let's all e-mail him now!

!!!!!!!!!!! :D

paulitics
02-06-2010, 10:30 PM
When interviewed by Greta Van Susteren and asked to name a current politician he most admired, Beck responded with "Michelle Bachmann and Jim DeMint". He, also, credited Bachman as being instrumental in starting the Tea Party Movement.

Doesn't do his homework, indeed! :(

Beck actually does his homework. Pat Gray doesn't. You can tell he only does as much as he can to make a paycheck, but nothing more. If Beck ever asks him a question about basic stuff, Pat doesn't know the answer.

He is there for comedic value only, except he really isn't funny I' m beginning to think Pat must have saved Beck's life or something, and that Beck is repaying him by giving him a welfare check.

samforpaul
02-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Is Pat Gray the guy on Glenn Beck who disguises his voice to sound like a child? While I often listen to Glenn Beck I must say that I find that voice so annoying that I'll often change the station or just turn off the radio.
I'm also guessing that PG is the guy who sometimes fills in for Glenn when he's absent. Typically IMO he does a pretty good job in that role.

__27__
02-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Glenn is a toss up. The problem is he still wants desperately to be a neo-con no matter how much he professes he's changed his ways. If you guys want someone decent to listen to, I'd recommend Jason Lewis. He's from Minnesota and I've been listening to him for years, and he's been far more libertarian than anyone in mainstream radio for as long as I can remember. He still has some conservative lines in foreign policy, but on most everything else he's been rock solid for a long time, not just a convert for ratings, and he's actually come a long way in the foreign policy arena towards us. If you ever listened to Rush he used to fill in for him, but now he doesn't since his show from Minnesota has been nationally syndicated. If he's not syndicated in your area you can always pick him up online or on XM.

http://www.jasonlewisshow.com

devil21
02-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Well gee that's a surprise!

Do people still believe Beck is a friend of the Liberty movement?

Flash
02-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Now that Medina is at 24% we should start emailing Beck again.