PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Dominating in polls as usual.

drinkbleach
06-06-2007, 12:04 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18963731/
http://news.aol.com/elections/presid...05161309990001
http://www.topicify.com/cnnrepublican/
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/deb...rd/gop.debate/
http://vote.com/
http://4allfree.com/cgi/wpres.id?dano84

Please vote.

USAFCapt
06-06-2007, 12:34 PM
These polls make us look stupid. Please don't just vote for Paul in every category. Putting myself in other supporters shoes, I can easily see the spaming that is going on.

AgentSmith
06-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Its not our fault that the rest of the candidates supporters are too dumb to use the internet.

drinkbleach
06-06-2007, 12:53 PM
These polls make us look stupid. Please don't just vote for Paul in every category. Putting myself in other supporters shoes, I can easily see the spaming that is going on.

I think there are indeed some spam going on. For example Tom Tancredo had the best line when talking about Bush not darkening the White House steps.

Thor
06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah, but voting for Ron Paul in EVERY category makes it look like an obvious spam attack.

Like in the CNN Poll. Snappiest Dresser. Ron Paul? No. Romney was "slick", and looked like a Ken doll. Romney has 9500 votes, and Ron Paul is in second place there with 4800. And that shows obvious Pro-Paul pouncing.

I think Ron Paul is the best at many things, but he is not a GQ Ken doll like Romney and people voting for Paul in EVERY category makes us look foolish.

X_805
06-06-2007, 01:03 PM
I think there are indeed some spam going on. For example Tom Tancredo had the best line when talking about Bush not darkening the White House steps.

I don't know. I think most of the candidates actually had some good one-liners at different points. Tancredo sure seemed the most passionate.

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 01:05 PM
But he's also an idiot!

"Bilingual countries don't work." Idiotic!

Switzerland is TRI-lingual (French, Italian, German......and many people there ALSO speak English) and no one can say Switzerland doesn't "work".

Canada -- English and French. Canada is still a viable country, last I checked.

Lots of other examples of multilingual countries that work. The guy is an idiot racist.

drinkbleach
06-06-2007, 01:08 PM
But he's also an idiot!

Switzerland is TRI-lingual (French, Italian, German......and many people there ALSO speak English) and no one can say Switzerland doesn't "work".

Lots of other examples of multilingual countries that work. The guy is an idiot racist.

That's all irrelevent. Tancredo had the best one-liner. Look at the questions more objectively. When I heard that question I knew in my mind George Bush had no practical use for the whitehouse, not even as a lobbyist. Tancredo took what I thought and put it into words.

joeu
06-06-2007, 01:44 PM
AOL

http://news.aol.com/elections/president/story/_a/republicans-fault-bush-on-iraq-style/20070605161309990001

thuja
06-06-2007, 01:46 PM
we do not seem very well dressed, if you read comments on cnn by us. we should probably try to enjoy fashion more.

IRO-bot
06-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Tom Tancredo scares me a little bit. I found his comments last night borderline racist, it almost looked like one of the other were going to say something.

glts
06-06-2007, 02:03 PM
X_805 I think Ron Paul had the best one liner when he said he was a champion of the Constitution. That is my kind of one liner not a stupid joke.

X_805
06-06-2007, 02:19 PM
X_805 I think Ron Paul had the best one liner when he said he was a champion of the Constitution. That is my kind of one liner not a stupid joke.

Yeah. I don't really agree with Tancredo on a lot things. I personally thought Dr. Paul's line about spreading freedom with a gun or something like that was quite effective and probably the best one-liner.

rp4pres
06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
But he's also an idiot!

Yes, America can be broken up into distinct cultural regions based on language. A trip to Miami or parts of the southwest will show its already occurring. Gringos who live in these regions and don't like it should go home.

However, If America is to become bilingual; I think our second language should be Swahili. I think its RACIST! for America to have two Euro based languages. The spread of Spanish is clearly a plot by the RACIST! Latino supremacists of La Raza to marginalize and oppress our newly arriving African immigrants.

drinkbleach
06-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Tom Tancredo scares me a little bit. I found his comments last night borderline racist, it almost looked like one of the other were going to say something.

Tancredo seems xenophobic.

IRO-bot
06-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Tancredo seems xenophobic.

That's a better choice of words. It was somewhat frightning. Although his 1 for English line was fantastic.

RonPaul4President
06-06-2007, 02:35 PM

How do you know it's spam? I have faithfully voted for Ron Paul like anyone else would vote for who they support. What if there really is that much support for Ron Paul?

mconder
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
These polls make us look stupid. Please don't just vote for Paul in every category.

He didn't win best dressed on the CNN poll...so I think we are being a little objective here.

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Some poll sites have anti-spam checking, others don't.

It's a simple matter of checking IP addresses and not allowing multiple votes from one IP address, for cryin' out loud.

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
It's no joke. He has the record to back it up.

RonPaul4President
06-06-2007, 02:54 PM

Yes, it is still a country but there is a strong division between the English and the French Separatists. Quebec has been fighting for sovereignty forever and it has wants independance from the Canadian government. It is not pretty. There are sign wars all the time. They go to court over which language should be on top, etc. Both sides of the argument are very passsionate about it and rightfully so.

Think about it. We now have a large migration of illegal(yes, they are breaking our laws) hispanic/latino immigrants and we're considering an official language. Hmmm. What if in 10 years there's an influx of migration from China? Will we make chinese/mandarin the official language? Maybe english and spanish and chinese could all be the official languages. You have to draw the line with a single language "if" you are going to have any "official" language. Having more than one legally binding official language divides a country. Especially in a country where 2 cultures are so passionate about their sovereignty. The past relations between USA and Mexico has been most unamicable. We have seen what happens when a foreign culture comes to America and refuses to assimilate. How about "A Day without aan Immigrant"? Illegal immigrants basically threatened all of America by saying we won't go to work if you don't give us amnesty. Imagine if these people were given complete amnesty? They would want sovereignty within a decade and continuously threaten the rest of the the citizens with strikes and walkouts. If we can't deal with the numbers now dealing with them later will be impossible. This is the future I see for Amnesty and not having an official language. Call me a racist if you like. You have a right to your own opinion, as I do mine. The reason the issue with latino immigrants is so intense is because of the numbers. It is not balanced nor fair to persons from other nations trying to immigrate legally.

I am proud to be a legal immigrant. Thank you.

vertesc
06-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Vote honestly. That way the polls will show an overwhelming number of people who like Ron's ideas, rather than people who just vote blindly.