PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo Spoke @ Tea Party Convention Because He Needed $$$

AlterEgo
02-05-2010, 11:14 AM
YouTube - Why Tom Tancredo Came to the Tea Party Convention (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FzboFuDLo&feature=player_embedded)

MRoCkEd
02-05-2010, 11:25 AM
No...

Krugerrand
02-05-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm with Tancredo on this one ... I would not have paid my own money to go but would consider going if somebody payed me.

HOLLYWOOD
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Tom Tancredo was on FOX Business yesterday with Neil Cavuto. If you could hear him speak, you would think it was one of Ron Paul's Disciples.

Tea party this... Independent that... Big government done harm... Tancredo went as far to call the GOP "RINOS"... on & on.

Capitalizing on the moment through any means.

BTW, Palin is donating the speeching fee/pay to charity... of course of her choice and will be used to offset the Capital gains off her book

Matt Collins
02-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Tom Tancredo was on FOX Business yesterday with Neil Cavuto. If you could hear him speak, you would think it was one of Ron Paul's Disciples.

Tea party this... Independent that... Big government done harm... Tancredo went as far to call the GOP "RINOS"... on & on.Well he got more screwed by the establishment than did Ron during the '08 campaign.

dannno
02-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Well he got more screwed by the establishment than did Ron during the '08 campaign.

No, he just had a smaller following and no momentum so it was easier for them to sweep him under the rug.

Ron got way more screwed considering the momentum of support, amount of individual contributions that were never widely reported, etc..