PDA

View Full Version : Ironically uplifting

ronpaulhawaii
02-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Just popped up on FB:

Brad
Hey man, you probably have no idea who I am but I remember you now.. back around April or May you stopped me in a Staples Parking lot because I had a Ron Paul bumper sticker...
I looked up Campaign for Liberty like you suggested and now I'm hooked... thanks for all that you have done.
8:24pmMichael
Your welcome, thanks for letting me know. puts a huge smile on my face. Welcome to the r3VOLution
8:25pmBrad
you got it my friend...I always cared and kept an eye on things but after you turned my on to Campaign for Liberty I've become very involved... I saw the documentary with the bike and I'm very happy you introduced yourself to me in the staples parjking lot
8:27pmMichael
we are all in it together, and gaining big steam. Good to know that my old hometown has a growing flame
8:27pmBrad
It was funny, I saw the doc and said to myself "is that the guy from staples who saw my ron paul bumper sticker?"
Yea I even have my own site now and will be starting a radio show with a Libertarian friend.. www.freespeechmonster.com
anything I can help you with just let me know, in liberty my friend
8:28pmMichael
:)

tpreitzel
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Just popped up on FB:

Brad
Hey man, you probably have no idea who I am but I remember you now.. back around April or May you stopped me in a Staples Parking lot because I had a Ron Paul bumper sticker...
I looked up Campaign for Liberty like you suggested and now I'm hooked... thanks for all that you have done.
8:24pmMichael
Your welcome, thanks for letting me know. puts a huge smile on my face. Welcome to the r3VOLution
8:25pmBrad
you got it my friend...I always cared and kept an eye on things but after you turned my on to Campaign for Liberty I've become very involved... I saw the documentary with the bike and I'm very happy you introduced yourself to me in the staples parjking lot
8:27pmMichael
we are all in it together, and gaining big steam. Good to know that my old hometown has a growing flame
8:27pmBrad
It was funny, I saw the doc and said to myself "is that the guy from staples who saw my ron paul bumper sticker?"
Yea I even have my own site now and will be starting a radio show with a Libertarian friend.. www.freespeechmonster.com (http://www.freespeechmonster.com)
anything I can help you with just let me know, in liberty my friend
8:28pmMichael
:)

;) Like I said just a moment ago in another thread, we're ALL in this chase for restoring constitutional liberty together. With that said, it doesn't mean we all have to pile into the same bus. The current drivers should seriously consider retirement. In the meantime, I'm looking for another transportation company with more competent drivers. :)

Good grief, old age ... ;;)

UtahApocalypse
02-03-2010, 09:55 PM
1 man meets another who then takes the message to another who passes it to more..... and so on plus many times it will expand. The one person that you show liberty too could show a untold number more. Always remember that YOU as a single person could influence countless more.

Great job !!

ronpaulhawaii
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
;) Like in said just a moment ago in another thread, we'll ALL in this chase for restoring constitutional liberty together. With that said, it doesn't mean we all have to pile into the same bus. The current drivers should seriously consider retirement. ;)

Yep, this incident has taught me some good lessons and settled some things in my mind.

A big tent, to cover us all, with a central commons and a fancy front door...

rancher89
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Very cool.

How many copies of "Revolution, A Manifesto have you "paid forward?"

I have one ready in my truck.

revolutionary8
02-03-2010, 10:11 PM
This is great rph. It must be a wonderful feeling. It's like living in a Pay it forward movie, lol.
You will reap the benefits of sowing the seeds of Liberty for the rest of your life.
Enjoy. :)

LittleLightShining
02-04-2010, 07:37 AM
;) Like I said just a moment ago in another thread, we're ALL in this chase for restoring constitutional liberty together. With that said, it doesn't mean we all have to pile into the same bus. The current drivers should seriously consider retirement. In the meantime, I'm looking for another transportation company with more competent drivers. :)

Good grief, old age ... ;;)I couldn't have said it any better myself.

1 man meets another who then takes the message to another who passes it to more..... and so on plus many times it will expand. The one person that you show liberty too could show a untold number more. Always remember that YOU as a single person could influence countless more.

Great job !!
Right on, Michael, GREAT job! I've been using this analogy locally, we're not gonna win this war with politics because that's not what got us here.

It's a war of ideas and the only way to do it is through hand to hand combat-- one on one contact, person to person, spreading the message. Sometimes it's friendly fire, sometimes it's a bloodsport.

Keep on keeping on, Michael :)