PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Warns of Social Unrest and Martial Law

sevin
02-03-2010, 07:23 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Warns of Social Unrest and Martial Law (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqWtiAtSvg0)

Bruno
02-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks, Ron, for tellin' it like you see it.

lol @ comment from moronpaul who was banned from here just the other day after a short visit

akihabro
02-03-2010, 08:12 PM
In compliance with Martial law I'll be socially unresting.

Dianne
02-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I believe it... there will be unrest and civil disobedience... I will be one of them... Listen to my story, although many of you will not agree.

I have paid into this system for 41 years... I went to work when I was 16 and never missed a day of it. I chose to create a floor covering store 24 years ago where prices were soooooooooooo low compared to the monopolies like HD and Lowe's. Had a great business !!! People loved me and I saved many people thousands of dollars. But, now the illegals are here that have no responsibilities whatsoever.. They have no store rent to pay, no store power bills, and 50 of them can pile into the same house and pay $40. per month rent. Where we charged $1.50 per sq. ft. to install hardwood flooring and the box stores charged $2.90 per sq. ft.; the illegals are charging 50 cents per sq. ft.

Is this fair? Store closed, I've been on unemployment ever since; because no one related to anything in home improvement or construction can survive in this marketplace unless they take the dishonest way out and hire illegal felons.

Is there any hope for this country? The White House Czar's are primarily felons.. those destroying the economy are primarily Mexican felons.

Is there any honesty left anywhere. Paul tells it like it is, but he has no solutions to fight the corruption.

someperson
02-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks for spreading this video! It's actually a segment from Dr. Paul's recent speech, "State of the Republic." If anyone would like to watch it from the start, here's a link to the first segment:

YouTube - State of the Republic Address Part 1 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQts21QiKTQ)

sevin
02-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks for spreading this video! It's actually a segment from Dr. Paul's recent speech, "State of the Republic."

Oh, I guess I missed that. Thanks!

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-03-2010, 11:55 PM
I believe it... there will be unrest and civil disobedience... I will be one of them... Listen to my story, although many of you will not agree.

I have paid into this system for 41 years... I went to work when I was 16 and never missed a day of it. I chose to create a floor covering store 24 years ago where prices were soooooooooooo low compared to the monopolies like HD and Lowe's. Had a great business !!! People loved me and I saved many people thousands of dollars. But, now the illegals are here that have no responsibilities whatsoever.. They have no store rent to pay, no store power bills, and 50 of them can pile into the same house and pay $40. per month rent. Where we charged $1.50 per sq. ft. to install hardwood flooring and the box stores charged $2.90 per sq. ft.; the illegals are charging 50 cents per sq. ft.

Is this fair? Store closed, I've been on unemployment ever since; because no one related to anything in home improvement or construction can survive in this marketplace unless they take the dishonest way out and hire illegal felons.

Is there any hope for this country? The White House Czar's are primarily felons.. those destroying the economy are primarily Mexican felons.

Is there any honesty left anywhere. Paul tells it like it is, but he has no solutions to fight the corruption.

Sounds like the agorists wet dream. Why not hire them? Out of some antiquated notion of national boundries when the only legitimate boundries are private property? Some sense that the American in San Francisco is not an illegal even though they are Marxists, whereas the illegals actually work, build businesses, and generally are not Marxists? What is an American? To me, that is someone who loves liberty, and not abiding by the State monopoly sounds like liberty to me, so the "illegal" persons are more American in many cases than most Americans. I hope I'm not treated as a scum of the Earth because I choose not to abide by Statist dictates.

RideTheDirt
02-04-2010, 12:59 AM

sounds like you should have hired illegals:confused::p