PDA

View Full Version : I want torchbearer in office!!

YumYum
02-03-2010, 10:48 AM
He smokes!! I have read everyone of his threads and I am telling you people he is the next Ron Paul. He don't take no shit, and he will never sell out. I know greatness when I see it. Let's put torchbearer in Congress. Are you with me?

bobbyw24
02-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I think that Torch could do well in his native Louisiana

constituent
02-03-2010, 10:49 AM
you're awesome yumyum, but that's just being ugly. not to say that I didn't laugh, because I did, but it is still being ugly.

MelissaWV
02-03-2010, 10:50 AM
He smokes!! I have read everyone of his threads and I am telling you people he is the next Ron Paul. He don't take no shit, and he will never sell out. I know greatness when I see it. Let's put torchbearer in Congress. Are you with me?

His grammar and spelling make me cry, though :(

YumYum
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
you're awesome yumyum, but that's just being ugly. not to say that I didn't laugh, because I did, but it is still being ugly.

How am I being ugly?? I am putting my nuts on the table here. We need a good leader and torch is the man. I like everything he says and I like the way he handles himself. This dude is cool. What is it you don't like about him?

brandon
02-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Search the forum for what hapenned last time he tried to run for office.

FrankRep
02-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Torchbearer is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Bruno
02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Torchbearer is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

that sounds so oddly familiar... :D

YumYum
02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Search the forum for what hapenned last time he tried to run for office.

Spare me. What happened? Is he a sociopath?

Aratus
02-03-2010, 10:56 AM
torchbearer ran. he had bad luck. he's a nice guy. he's sincere.

reduen
02-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Not to say that i dissagree with your original post but there were some temper issues.... lol

Sorry Tourch, I could not resist this comment....;)

Edit: Tourch is a giant to me in here and though we have had words in the past, he is one of the ones that I personally would trust in any given circumstance! (I could not be more sincere on this...)

YumYum
02-03-2010, 11:02 AM
torchbearer ran. he had bad luck. he's a nice guy. he's sincere.

Ron Paul ran. He had bad luck. He is a nice guy. He's sincere. The difference between Ron Paul and torch is that torch don't take nobody's shit for one second. He will tell all the fuckers where to get off. He has put up with you people! What more do you need??

Bruno
02-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Ron Paul ran. He had bad luck. He is a nice guy. He's sincere. The difference between Ron Paul and torch is that torch don't take nobody's shit for one second. He will tell all the fuckers where to get off. He has put up with you people! What more do you need??

those aren't necessarily qualities that lead to political victory

Aratus
02-03-2010, 11:05 AM
ron paul the other day thought we were being a rudeness here.
ron paul the other day read some of the threads here, evidently!

YumYum
02-03-2010, 11:12 AM
ron paul the other day thought we were being a rudeness here.
ron paul the other day read some of the threads here, evidently!

I think that it is nice that Ron Paul checks in on us once and a while. We do get restless at times. But torch has put up with all of our bullshit and yet he is still here. The reason he sticks with this forum is because he believes that dumb fucks like me can be educated. He has proven himself over and over. We need to elect him. He won't fuck us. I trust this man. Let's put him in Congress.

Aratus
02-03-2010, 11:20 AM
i thought it was nice that ron paul happily sees what we are doing and saying
from time to time, myself. i admit this place can seem like a total cyber-zoo
and then some. i was sorta hoping if we act a tad more polite, he'd be
pleased. he did notice the commotion here over the past few days!

Meatwasp
02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Torch is okay but Cowlesy is my personal favorate. He is tried and true.

Aratus
02-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Cowlesy for president in 2016!!! Yes!!!

YumYum
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Torch is okay but Cowlesy is my personal favorate. He is tried and true.

So, what you are saying is that Cowlesy will carry the torch?

Meatwasp
02-03-2010, 11:29 AM
So, what you are saying is that Cowlesy will carry the torch?

Great comeback heh

Meatwasp
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
I would donate my last penny to Cowlesy if he would run.

MelissaWV
02-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Cowlesy would go down in history as one of our finest presidents.

I think... he'd be rather along the lines of President Benson.

We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES!

Gotcha! Listening at the door, huh? Well, Walters, looks like we've got our saboteur.
That's your wife, sir.

President Benson, where's your first lady?
I don't know. I've had lots of women. Lost my flower at the age of 15. I can't keep track.

Of course, sadly, Benson became a Neocon :(

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Here's the target area.
Gerou: That's Minnesota, sir.
President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Damn it, man, that's the genius of my plan. Why go over there to fight? We can do it right here at home, and get in some good fishing while we're at it.
Gerou: Sir, the enemy is over there.
President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Then we'll fly them over here. Their families too. We'll teach them to skate... Do I have to think of everything?

YumYum
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
I would donate my last penny to Cowlesy if he would run.

Then let's do it! Cowlesy is the man! We need a leader!!

brandon
02-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Spare me. What happened? Is he a sociopath?

He collected over 10k in donations from people on the forum(including me), and then never ran a campaign and never refunded the money.

erowe1
02-03-2010, 11:52 AM
How am I being ugly?? I am putting my nuts on the table here.

Did you just answer your own question?

YumYum
02-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Did you just answer your own question?

We need a leader, and we need one now! For all your brilliance erowe1, you would agree that you and I need a leader. Don't you agree?

moostraks
02-03-2010, 12:08 PM
We need a leader, and we need one now! For all your brilliance erowe1, you would agree that you and I need a leader. Don't you agree?

No...we need folks to stand up individually and take back their power more than we need one focus which would be darn near impossible considering the diiversity of this group.

Meatwasp
02-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Then let's do it! Cowlesy is the man! We need a leader!!

Start a new thread on Cowlesy and I bet everyone on this forum would agree that he is the one. If only he would rum!

reduen
02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Dang.. even I was not going to go there Brandon... :eek:

He collected over 10k in donations from people on the forum(including me), and then never ran a campaign and never refunded the money.

YumYum
02-03-2010, 12:20 PM
No...we need folks to stand up individually and take back their power more than we need one focus which would be darn near impossible considering the diiversity of this group.

I don't agree. We need someone we can depend on. We need someone who will not change their views while we are asleep at night. I like torch...I like Cowlesy. I like Basso. I like people who fucking speak up. I like Austrian Disciple of Economics. I even like that prick from Arkansas who said I was as dumb as a box of rocks. We need a vioce. We need a fucking leader. Who will be my leader?

torchbearer
02-03-2010, 12:20 PM
thanks for the nice words.
i'm no stranger to politics-
races i have run in the past-
Oct. 4,2003 State Rep election for district 38 (i was 23 at the time- 5 years of activism with the LP) I lost to the democratic incumbent in a 90% democratic district.
the election results-
(I)Eric LaFleur (D) 9709 81%
Brent Sanders (L) 2336 19%
that election put me in the record books as the highest percentage of votes ever gained by a Libertarian in Louisiana.
I self-funded most the campaign for a total of $5000. not nearly enough to compete.
my campaign manager was Vinson Mouser of Bunkie, LA. He was chair of the LALP.

Nov 7, 2006-
I ran for congress that year, mostly to get into the debates. I did do one televised debate in Monroe, LA. kicked butt and made my opponents look like the drones they were- Again I only had a budget of about $5000- but this district is huge and wasn't even a drop in the bucket to getting your name out. I got crushed in that election-
(I)Rodney Alexander (R) 78,211 68%
Gloria Hearn (D) 32,233 29%
Brent Sanders (L) 1876 2%
John Watts (O) 1262 1%

My current plans are to use the funds i have to take a City Council spot in Alexandria.(i'm registered republican now so maybe i can win) My current city rep is over 80 years old and is expected to retire this year. After losing two elections, i don't want to go three-strikes and out. So I aiming for an election that is winnable on small funding. If I lose that race, I probably won't run anymore campaigns. It consumes your entire life and the personal attacks can get unbearable at times. (this is why i feel so much empathy for Ron)

I think Gunny is on the right path going for a state rep seat. he will need more funding than he currently has on hand- he will need what adam kokesh has raised- and adam will need what Schiff has raised to be competitive in their races.

moostraks
02-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I don't agree. We need someone we can depend on. We need someone who will not change their views while we are asleep at night. I like torch...I like Cowlesy. I like Basso. I like people who fucking speak up. I like Austrian Disciple of Economics. I even like that prick from Arkansas who said I was as dumb as a box of rocks. We need a vioce. We need a fucking leader. Who will be my leader?

miss your meds today?:p

Jordan
02-03-2010, 12:26 PM

:eek:

YumYum
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
thanks for the nice words.
i'm no stranger to politics-
races i have run in the past-
Oct. 4,2003 State Rep election for district 38 (i was 23 at the time- 5 years of activism with the LP) I lost to the democratic incumbent in a 90% democratic district.
the election results-
(I)Eric LaFleur (D) 9709 81%
Brent Sanders (L) 2336 19%
that election put me in the record books as the highest percentage of votes ever gained by a Libertarian in Louisiana.
I self-funded most the campaign for a total of $5000. not nearly enough to compete.
my campaign manager was Vinson Mouser of Bunkie, LA. He was chair of the LALP.

Nov 7, 2006-
I ran for congress that year, mostly to get into the debates. I did do one televised debate in Monroe, LA. kicked butt and made my opponents look like the drones they were- Again I only had a budget of about $5000- but this district is huge and wasn't even a drop in the bucket to getting your name out. I got crushed in that election-
(I)Rodney Alexander (R) 78,211 68%
Gloria Hearn (D) 32,233 29%
Brent Sanders (L) 1876 2%
John Watts (O) 1262 1%

My current plans are to use the funds i have to take a City Council spot in Alexandria.(i'm registered republican now so maybe i can win) My current city rep is over 80 years old and is expected to retire this year. After losing two elections, i don't want to go three-strikes and out. So I aiming for an election that is winnable on small funding. If I lose that race, I probably won't run anymore campaigns. It consumes your entire life and the personal attacks can get unbearable at times. (this is why i feel so much empathy for Ron)

I think Gunny is on the right path going for a state rep seat. he will need more funding than he currently has on hand- he will need what adam kokesh has raised- and adam will need what Schiff has raised to be competitive in their races.

So, you are done running? Should we put all of our eggs in Gunny's sack? I like Gunny, but he doesn't have the sharp ass edge that you have. He needs to stop kissing ass and tell it the way he sees it. I think Gunny is too nice for the job, but I hope I am wrong.

MelissaWV
02-03-2010, 12:29 PM
So, you are done running? Should we put all of our eggs in Gunny's sack? I like Gunny, but he doesn't have the sharp ass edge that you have. He needs to stop kissing ass and tell it the way he sees it. I think Gunny is too nice for the job, but I hope I am wrong.

What is it with you and eggs and nuts and sacks today?

torchbearer
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM

I will take one more shot at the city council position. if i win that one- then i'll take steps up from there.

torchbearer
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM

I met Gunny personally at the Rally for the republic. We stayed at the same camp ground and hung out a lot. I think he is great guy. He is a Marine so I wouldn't call him "soft". BUt maybe his tact is better than mine. I haven't won any elections.

YumYum
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
What is it with you and eggs and nuts and sacks today?

I'm sorry Melissa. Most women enjoy a man with a nutsack, and very few men have them. Organic eggs have all the nutrients we need, along with nuts. Does that answer your question?

YumYum
02-03-2010, 12:36 PM
I met Gunny personally at the Rally for the republic. We stayed at the same camp ground and hung out a lot. I think he is great guy. He is a Marine so I wouldn't call him "soft". BUt maybe his tact is better than mine. I haven't won any elections.

You are a very humble man. I will back you and I will back Gunny. Thank you for input on this forum. Keep running, you have a great future ahead of you!!

LittleLightShining
02-03-2010, 01:29 PM

I could have written this but I didn't. I think we're supposed to believe this money is hanging out somewhere waiting for him to run for city council.

reduen
02-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Come on littlelight, I have donated to countless causes on here, (Yours included) and have never regretted it. (Well maybe not the first blimp after it was handles so poorly but..) A bit of forgiveness is called for here and letting the past be the past... Don't you think?

I could have written this but I didn't. I think we're supposed to believe this money is hanging out somewhere waiting for him to run for city council.

LittleLightShining
02-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Come on littlelight, I have donated to countless causes on here, (Yours included) and have never regretted it. (Well maybe not the first blimp after it was handles so poorly but..) A bit of forgiveness is called for here and letting the past be the past... Don't you think?
Yeah, maybe you're right.

sluggo
02-03-2010, 03:50 PM
You guys want to donate to my Chipin?

My Winnebago just took a shit and my monkey is hungry.

heavenlyboy34
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM

To be free, you must learn to lead yourself, my friend. :cool:

squarepusher
02-03-2010, 06:18 PM
//