PDA

View Full Version : New Terrorist Attacks Certain!

Matt Collins
02-02-2010, 11:06 PM
New Terrorist Attacks Certain!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/79393-intelligence-officials-warn-new-attacks-are-certain

Dieseler
02-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Obama administration is getting desperate.
Scary.

roho76
02-02-2010, 11:10 PM
http://maxdunbar.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/panic.jpg

DapperDan
02-02-2010, 11:27 PM
We know when they will happen so you can be ready to bendover while we take more liberties.

Reason
02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
With the amount of missing nuclear material from Russia most experts agree it's not a matter of "if" but a matter of when.

I hope I live a long life before that day comes because you better believe that the constitution will go flying out the nearest window with 80%+ of the population doing the throwing.

Matt Collins
02-02-2010, 11:51 PM
With the amount of missing nuclear material from Russia most experts agree it's not a matter of "if" but a matter of when.
Yeah but that stuff has a short shelf life.

Bruno
02-03-2010, 12:19 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2py9kpi.jpg

torchbearer
02-03-2010, 12:22 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2py9kpi.jpg

something not right about that chicken. i think we should send it a candidate survey before we let him into the hen house.

fj45lvr
02-03-2010, 12:27 AM

Yeah, and where it "blows" is going to receive a hefty dose of blowback or Karma. No wonder some countries are so concerned about it!!! They know what they have been doing.

InterestedParticipant
02-03-2010, 12:59 AM
How much does someone want to bet that the perpetrators will be:

Ron Paul supporters, maybe even donors
Supporters of the 2nd Amendment
White
Listeners of the Alex Jones & Glen Beck shows
Will have a US Constitution in their pocket
Fill-in the blanks for anything that I've missed that will make lovers of Liberty look bad

coyote_sprit
02-03-2010, 01:07 AM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103667

Mini-Me
02-03-2010, 01:43 AM

White
Fill-in the blanks for anything that I've missed that will make lovers of Liberty look bad

It's really just a matter of time before something like this happens...the establishment has been building all of us up as "home grown terrorists" for a while now, and I'm not sure if we're prepared for them to hit the big red button like this. The whole "will have a US Constitution in their pocket" thing would be the masterstroke if people swallowed it, because it would tie not only particular groups (e.g. Ron Paul supporters) to "terrorism," but anyone else who shares and advocates limited government ideals too...perpetually, even.

The tricky thing is, this probably isn't even something we can technically prepare ourselves for. It's more of a matter of preparing other people for it and letting them know in advance that something like this will eventually happen, and that it will most likely be a deliberate setup. The difficulty here is obvious: Not many people are receptive to such claims, and it would be difficult to sound a warning to enough people to make a difference. We can try for sure, but I think the outcome is up to the average person's gullibility/skepticism levels. Hopefully more people have their eyes open for fishiness in the years since 9/11. Barring that, hopefully enough people will either know a liberty lover personally (perhaps have one in their family) or otherwise be able to recognize that "violent crazies" are not representative of freedom advocates or the ideals of liberty.

In the worst case scenario, people will swallow it all, and the government will have a widely accepted pretext to openly ship American dissenters to Guantanamo or something similar. I'm pretty sure this won't happen, because there are just so many of us (and so many who own guns), and by extension a lot more people who know and love us...but it is a remote possibility. I'm not too worried about that, but I am worried about being illegitimately "discredited." We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. (In the best case scenario, all Beck supporters and anti-Obamacare "Tenthers" will be implicated by an over-zealous media, and the conservative base will finally wake up on the terrorism and civil liberties issues in unison.)

BlackTerrel
02-03-2010, 02:22 AM
The nation’s top intelligence officials warned Congress on Tuesday that terrorists are “certain” to attempt another attack on the U.S. within the coming months.

This really isn't surprising. Is there anyone who doesn't think there are terrorists who want to attempt attacks on the US?

Matt Collins
02-03-2010, 11:13 AM

White

A member of the FSP or the Southern secession movement too. :rolleyes:

A. Havnes
02-03-2010, 11:22 AM
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

As for me, I'm gonna bet that they'll try and blame Iran with a false flag attack, provided it comes to that. They say this every year, particularly around the Fourth of July. You know, the whole "hate our freedoms" thing...

getch36
02-03-2010, 11:27 AM
They just have to keep the masses scared and pliable.Be afraid ,be very afraid,just the way they like it.

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-03-2010, 11:31 AM

White

I wouldn't take that bet. It will happen at some point

CCTelander
02-03-2010, 11:32 AM

White

Sorry IP but no bet! Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure on that happening at some point in the not too distant future, just a couple of functioning brain cells! ;)

Cowlesy
02-03-2010, 11:47 AM
The neoconservatives would love another terror attack. They were almost giddy over the underwear bomber. High-fives in the Weekly Standard office, anyone?

MelissaWV
02-03-2010, 11:50 AM

White

I would take that bet about the NEXT attack (or "foiled attack"). I think that will take a little more time, still, but it'll happen. Instead, Yemen is looking good (after all, "they" already hate us, as demonstrated by a Nigerian kid with explosives in his underwear...). Or we'll just pull another nation out at random. Someplace we've never heard of hates us, and they just happen to have some eco-friendly energy source (or even plain old oil) and we're going to liberate them of it.