PDA

View Full Version : Obama Worked for the CIA?

sevin
02-02-2010, 02:44 PM
I saw this on another forum. I'll just copy it here:

"I was reading President Obama's Wikipedia entry when I ran across this information:

Following high school, he moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.[24] After two years he transferred in 1981 to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations[25] and graduated with a B.A. in 1983. He worked for a year at the Business International Corporation[26][27] and then at the New York Public Interest Research Group.

Business International Corp? Never heard of it, let's follow that link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation

Then I found this about BIC:

CIA

The company has been identified as cover organization for the Central Intelligence Agency, e.g. see Lobster Magazine, issue 14 in 1987. According to a lengthy article in the New York Times in 1977, a co-founder of the company told the newspaper that "Eldridge Haynes [the other founder] had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960".

So, Obama's first job after college was working for known CIA front company."

Interesting stuff.

FrankRep
02-02-2010, 02:53 PM
between 1955 and 1960

Before Obama's time.

t0rnado
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Before Obama's time.

You're right, CIA front companies never hire more than 4 employees!

PatriotOne
02-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Interesting indeed! Good find. Can't say I am surprised just always nice to find yet another solid link in the chain.

PatriotOne
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Whoa! Business International Corp was bought out by The Ecomonist Group in 1986. Who owns that but none other than...dun dun da dun.....................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist_Group

The Economist Group is an associate and not a subsidiary of Pearson PLC. The Financial Times Limited, which is a Pearson subsidiary, owns 50% of the share capital of The Economist Group but does not have a controlling interest. The bulk of the remaining 50% is owned by individuals including members of the Rothschild banking family of England. The Economist Group operates as a separate and independent business.

Zippyjuan
02-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Sounds a bit of a stretch. He worked for a company which helped four CIA men in the 1950's and that makes Obama an employee of the CIA?

had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960".
Actually it was not the company but one of the founders of the company who aided the CIA men according to the quoted link.

So basically you have somebody like say Donald Trump helps provide cover for a couple guys in the CIA from fifty years ago and today somebody who worked for Trump Enterprises is considered a CIA employee?

dannno
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Not surprised.

dannno
02-02-2010, 03:19 PM
So basically you have somebody like say Donald Trump helps provide cover for a couple guys in the CIA from fifty years ago and today somebody who worked for Trump Enterprises is considered a CIA employee?

If he becomes President of the US later on?

Yes.

CharlesTX
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Sounds familiar. Like former KGB agents becoming leaders of Russia.

Zippyjuan
02-02-2010, 04:36 PM
If he becomes President of the US later on?

Yes.

So if the person doesn't become president he wasn't a CIA agent?

sevin
02-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Sounds a bit of a stretch. He worked for a company which helped four CIA men in the 1950's and that makes Obama an employee of the CIA?

Actually it was not the company but one of the founders of the company who aided the CIA men according to the quoted link.

Yeah, it may be a bit of a stretch. But remember the CIA has helped one of their own reach the presidency before. George Bush Sr. was director of central intelligence.

Zippyjuan
02-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Yes, he was but that means nothing about Obama or any of the other forty some odd presidents who were not CIA as well.

coyote_sprit
02-02-2010, 05:10 PM
So if the person doesn't become president he wasn't a CIA agent?

No I think what he's saying is that if a person with close ties a company that was at one time a CIA later on becomes president then he was most likely working for the CIA while working for said company.

New2Libertarianism
02-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Obama was a member of the CIA. The CIA is a member of the Illuminati.
1 + 1 = hmm...

FrankRep
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Obama was a member of the CIA. The CIA is a member of the Illuminati.
1 + 1 = hmm...

Yes, it is weak to connect Obama to the CIA.

Speaking of which:

Bob Barr is ex-CIA. Bob Barr was the Libertarian Party candidate. Libertarian Party = CIA?

pacelli
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Hmm.. Maybe the 21st question on the survey should be, "Have you ever worked for the CIA, or any front company for the CIA?"

New2Libertarianism
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes, it is weak to connect Obama to the CIA.

Speaking of which:

Bob Barr is ex-CIA. Bob Barr was the Libertarian Party candidate. Libertarian Party = CIA?Until he proves he's not, you can't really be sure in this world.

FrankRep
02-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Until he proves he's not, you can't really be sure in this world.
If you're going to accuse Obama is being CIA, the burden of proof is on you and not him.

New2Libertarianism
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
If you're going to accuse Obama is being CIA, the burden of proof is on you and not him.The NWO covers everything up. It's impossible to prove it. Especially after it has been so long.

payme_rick
02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Lol, absolutely frickin' hilarious...

Zippyjuan
02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Reagan was head of a Union before he became president. Did that make him beholden to the unions and they in turn supported by him when he became president? No- he fired the members of the Air Traffic Controlers for going on strike. And that was a significantly more real connection than this flimsy Obama/ CIA one.

The alleged CIA- Business International Corp connection happened before he was even born- and as I mentioned, it was one of the owners who was said to be connected, not the company itself.
Description of what his job entailed:
http://www.analyzethis.net/2005/07/09/barack-obama-embellishes-his-resume/

First, it wasn’t a consulting house; it was a small company that published newsletters on international business. Like most newsletter publishers, it was a bit of a sweatshop. I’m sure we all wished that we were high-priced consultants to multinational corporations. But we also enjoyed coming in at ten, wearing jeans to work, flirting with our co-workers, partying when we stayed late, and bonding over the low salaries and heavy workload.

Barack worked on one of the company’s reference publications. Each month customers got a new set of pages on business conditions in a particular country, punched to fit into a three-ring binder. Barack’s job was to get copy from the country correspondents and edit it so that it fit into a standard outline. There was probably some research involved as well, since correspondents usually don’t send exactly what you ask for, and you can’t always decipher their copy. But essentially the job was copyediting.

As far as I know, he always had a small office, and the idea that he had a secretary is laughable. Only the company president had a secretary. Barack never left the office, never wore a tie, and had neither reason nor opportunity to interview Japanese financiers or German bond traders.

rancher89
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Add to the above

My better half just said "no kidding, so was his mother." when I read the thread title.

Who knows?

Dieseler
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)
Haha, some good ones here.
http://www.whale.to/b/cia_q.html

sevin
02-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Haha, some good ones here.
http://www.whale.to/b/cia_q.html

wow. A lot of really wild ideas on that site.

Dieseler
02-02-2010, 08:34 PM
wow. A lot of really wild ideas on that site.

Yeah lol, I was just looking for that one quote there and that's where I found it. Amazing what will pop up on a search these days. :D

The Patriot
02-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Whoa! Business International Corp was bought out by The Ecomonist Group in 1986. Who owns that but none other than...dun dun da dun.....................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist_Group

The Economist Group is an associate and not a subsidiary of Pearson PLC. The Financial Times Limited, which is a Pearson subsidiary, owns 50% of the share capital of The Economist Group but does not have a controlling interest. The bulk of the remaining 50% is owned by individuals including members of the Rothschild banking family of England. The Economist Group operates as a separate and independent business.

Isn't it crazy what you can find with a couple of google searches? This is why we must fight net neutrality. I tis the most important fight as far as I am concerned because once we lose control of the internet and lose our first amendment rights our Liberty Movement is done.

BlackTerrel
02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I sometimes feel like we're playing six degress of Kevin Bacon - who I believe is also CIA.

Met Income
02-02-2010, 09:56 PM
The NWO covers everything up. It's impossible to prove it. Especially after it has been so long.

Throwing out null hypotheses really doesn't advance discussion, since there's no way to prove it.