PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen: Marco Rubio now leads pro-stimulus liberal Charlie Crist by double digits

qh4dotcom
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
August 2009:

Crist: 53%
Rubio: 31%

February 2010

Rubio: 49%
Crist: 37%

erowe1
02-02-2010, 12:04 PM
I wonder how many of those people know that Rubio is also a pro-stimulus liberal.
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/12/marco_rubio_may_not_have_hugge.php

sofia
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I wonder how many of those people know that Rubio is also a pro-stimulus liberal.

or that Newt Gingrich says that Aspen Boy Rubio is a "genius?"

qh4dotcom
02-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Charlie Crist gotta go...plus Rubio has been giving speeches at CFL Florida events.

erowe1
02-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Charlie Crist gotta go...plus Rubio has been giving speeches at CFL Florida events.

Can you provide evidence that Rubio is less bad than Crist? The fact that he panders to CFL means nothing if he doesn't prove that he deserves our support with his policy positions.

sofia
02-03-2010, 07:56 AM

these neo con fakes will say or do anything to tap into our enthusiastic base....means nothing

Rubio answers to groups like Aspen Institute....not Tea Partiers

The elites created Rubio....we just get to obediently pull the lever for him.

Trust me, he will disappoint u

qh4dotcom
02-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Can you provide evidence that Rubio is less bad than Crist? The fact that he panders to CFL means nothing if he doesn't prove that he deserves our support with his policy positions.

Have you watched any of his speeches? Do you trust your instincts? I've watched a lot of his videos and trust my instincts. Foreign policy is the only thing I disagree with him...I'm not a perfectionist who expects all politicians to agree with me 100% of the time. If I wanted a politician who agreed with me 100% then I would have to run for office myself. and like I said earlier Charlie Crist has to go.

erowe1
02-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Have you watched any of his speeches?

No. But I've read what he has to say about a lot of things, none of which is any good.

Do you trust your instincts?

I partially trust my instincts. In this case, my instincts tell me that the guy anointed by the Bush machine and praised as a genius by Newt Gingrich, and who has authored a book of 101 ways to improve Florida, all of which involve more government, is not someone whom I would likely ever support for elected office, at least not with any level of enthusiasm.

I've watched a lot of his videos and trust my instincts. Foreign policy is the only thing I disagree with him...I'm not a perfectionist who expects all politicians to agree with me 100% of the time. If I wanted a politician who agreed with me 100% then I would have to run for office myself. and like I said earlier Charlie Crist has to go.

You might be in the wrong forum. Did you think you were here?
http://mittromneyforum.com/

Back to my original question, do you have any evidence that Rubio is the slightest bit less bad than Crist?